Chapter 3

I HEART YOU DADDY

He began to sleep as he closed his eyes slowly. And he will prepare for the morning. When morning comes, the sun began to rise in the skies. The rays of the sun shone all over the land and also the village. The people were busy working on their homes. The children went to school earlier so that they won't be late in their class.

In the house, Tae Ji slept again in his sleeping sheet. His things weren't yet arranged because he didn't clean his room. When his alarm clock rang so loud, he stopped the clock by using his right hand. He placed his alarm clock at the right side of his sleeping sheet. Then few minutes later, he woke up with comfort. He arranged his things and also his beddings. After he arranged all his things, he left the bedroom to start his task. The task that he begin is to change the diaper of his baby.

He went to the living room and he approached to the crib. His nanny greeted him politely.

"Good morning, sir. How's your morning?" nanny asked him.

"Good morning also, nanny. Actually, I'm fine now. I'm just arranging my things and beddings in my bedroom." Tae Ji answered.

"Okay, sir. That's a responsible way of cleaning. By the way, what do you like to eat, sir for our breakfast? Green soup or others?"

"Uh..nanny, just cook two cheesedogs, fried egg and also macaroni soup. The fried egg should be sunny side up. Please, okay?"

"Okay, sir. I'll understand that. Why do you like sunny side-up? In our house, my family doesn't like to eat fried eggs. They love to eat hard-boiled eggs. And they added salt for the cooked yellow-yolk."

"That's because my mama loves to eat sunny side up every time she had work at the office. When I was a kid, I was requested her to cook that for my breakfast. Until now, it's still my favorite egg dish."

The nanny understood his master's explanation. After their conversation, he brought his baby from the crib and he went to the comfort room. He changed the diaper of his baby. Then, he went to the dining room to sat the baby in a high chair. He added to the nanny that he would include to make baby food.

He cleaned the baby bottle in the kitchen sink. He washed it and he added with soup so that the bottle will be clean and tidy. He dried the bottle for few minutes. He added a milk powder inside the bottle and he added warm water. He closed the coupon afterwards. He shaked the bottle several times and he gave it to the baby. When the nanny finished cooking the food, she prepared and she brought all of them to the dining room.

"Okay, I'm done cooking sir. All of them are well-prepared and delicious." nanny said to him.

"Ha-ha. Thanks, nanny. So, let's have to eat our breakfast now?"

They began their breakfast. In the table's position, Tae Ji sat at the right side while his nanny sat on the front. They ate their breakfast together. They talked and laughed while eating. After their breakfast, he started eating food for his baby. He ate slowly to the baby's mouth and the baby opened it's mouth also and she chewed the food properly.

"Baby, is it good? The food is good, huh? Nanny prepared this food. Okay?" he asked to the baby. The baby smiled at his daddy's face. The baby smiled with joy and full of happiness. Then, the baby dranked his bottle with milk.

When the sun shines at the time, he handled alone the baby. He wanted to take a shower so that his body will be cleansed. The baby crawled on the floor playing her toys. He went to the comfort and he take a shower for fifteen minutes. After that, he changed his clothes. In the living room, the nanny was busy cleaning the ground outside while the baby was playing with her toys. Before Tae Ji went outside the comfort room, he hung his towel at the towel rack. He went outside because he had done showering and also hanging. He sat on the floor and taking responsible for the baby.

"Baby, are you okay here in the living room?" he asked the baby. But one day, the car approached at the road. It stopped at the gate slowly. And someone is rushing at the car. The person who rushed the car was Irina. She wore spaghetti blouse and blue short jeans. She wore also sandals. She approached to the gate and she knocked the gate four times.

The nanny asked her after she skipped cleaning. She asked her that who is the person she's looking for and why.

"Good morning, nanny. I'm Irina. Tae Ji's desired partner." Irina answered the nanny.

"And what are you doing here, lady vixen? Are you trying to make excuses for my master, huh?" nanny .

"What? Are you calling me a vixen? How dare you to calling me that stupid and ugly name? Huh? You mean, this dress that I'm wearing is like in the bar? Hey, don't tell me that I'm not a vixen already!" Irina answered her.

"Because the master told me that. And please, vixen. Don't coming back here in this house again! Anytime! Anywhere!"

"Nanny, just continue your work. I will talk to her for a while." Tae Ji said when he exits the house. He approached Irina afterwards.

"Irina, what are you doing here in my house. Huh? I told you that you will not see me anymore? You're so hard headed!" Tae Ji scolded her.