Chapter 4

I HEART YOU DADDY

"Who cares? Is there something wrong when I'm visiting here in your house? Hey, please. Just a second. I just want to talk with you a little." Irina said.

"I won't talk with you except for nanny and others. And also, you will not approach me anymore even in a single touch." Tae Ji said to Irina with anger.

"But, Tae Ji. I Love You so much. I'm so in love with you...always and forever."

Tae Ji heard a line from his passed away wife and it was used by his wife's sister. And he replied that he doesn't love Irina forever and he doesn't girls who always irritate his relationship. He wanted to go back inside the house but Irina told him that she wouldn't stop loving him and also visiting him so that her heart will be purely true.

"How can your heart would feel in love with somebody else if the person that he loved is not owned by others who accepted his or her own heart? Do you understand that? I hate...."

"What? You hate me?!!" Irina shocked.

"I hate to see your face forever and ever again. Get out of my house. Now!!!" he shouted loudly.

Irina doesn't know what she would say because Tae Ji doesn't in love with her. Her feelings were upset to renew and she went outside the gate. And she faced again at the farther view.

"Someday...I'll never stop loving you eventhough you're hate me in your own self. Let's see for several days and you'll see what I want to do." she thought herself.

"Goodbye, lady vixen...for the first time!" nanny said added in a raspberry face. Irina was angry and she left in the house. She went back to the taxi at the road.

The night came out, Tae Ji sat on the floor and having a relaxing mind. He brought a newspaper and a pen. He opened the newspaper and searching the classified ads. When nanny was busy arranging clothes, Tae Ji asked her.

"Yes, sir?" nanny asked.

"Why did you enter Irina in the house this morning? I told you that you're not enter in the gate so that she wouldn't enter in this house."

"Sir Ji, I told her what you have told me this time. But Irina doesn't follow my response and she tried to enter the gate. She added that she's in love with you. I didn't know what I'm going to say her. I'm so sorry....for what I don't reply." nanny explained.

"That's okay. That's not what the reason why are you apologizing me. But it's Irina. She's the one who tried to destruct my life because...she wanted to replace her sister's side and also our relationship. I would try to find a woman whose better than that evil Irina. I won't accept her heart for me."

"That's the good idea, sir. But how?"

The nanny saw the newspaper and the pen that Tae Ji brought.

"Why did you bring the newspaper and also the pen? Are you looking for a job?" nanny said.

"Yeah. To earn money for our needs...and also the milk and food of my baby. How about the baby? Is she done eating her food?"

"I've eaten her food and instead of you, I'm the one who handle her and eat her dinner. So, you'll gonna do for yourself?"

"Yes. This is for sake of my baby and everything."

"Okay, sir. I'll leaving for a while. I'll go to the kitchen."

Nanny went to the kitchen to arrange things while Tae Ji started to open the newspaper and searching the job what he wanted to work. He marked one by one. He called all the contact numbers in his cellphone. He asked the phone if they're vacant jobs are available.