Chapter 5

I HEART YOU DADDY

"Sir, are there jobs available on your company...because I would just work there.." Tae Ji asked to the phone.

"I'm so sorry, sir. There's no vacant jobs here in this company. All of our jobs that we hired were already taken. But don't worry. We will add a job for you if you interested." the manager asked him.

"What job would you give to me, sir? I would give my best to work hard of that job...for the sake of my family and my little child."

"Actually, sir..we will just wait for you what job would be chosen for you. Do you agree that you would work on my company as...electrician?"

"Yeah. But it's too delicate for me. So, I'll find another job that is best for me. Thanks for your cooperation and for calling you. I know that I'm disturbing you."

"You're welcome. I'll have to go now. Bye."

He ended the call on his phone and he find another job that he searched on newspaper. Everything he had done on the newspaper but no available jobs would hire for him. One night, He saw an advertisement of the newspaper. The advertisement showed that they would hire as a manager for their supermarket. And he found out that they need some requirements. The requirements needed were biodata and 4 2 by 2 pictures.

"Oh my. This is the job that I want to work for. I'll sign my biodata and I'll take some pictures to the photostudio. But I don't have money to pay them....I'll just find another. Wait. I'll just check my money bank in the cabinet."

He checked his cabinet if there's money available on his money bank. When he found his money bank, he had a lot of money that he spend. He was very happy and he didn't suffer himself that he doesn't have everything.

"Thanks, God. I thought that I don't have money. By the way, I'll sign my biodata today and I'll take pictures as a requirement for the job."

He started applying his biodata on the table. And after signing, he started yawning because he was very sleepy. He started to nap on the table and have a sleep. The next morning, Tae Ji slept on the table after he applied the biodata. The nanny noticed him and she thought that why did he slept on the table.

"Did he do something about his 'job-finding'?" the nanny thought herself. She tried to awake his master but she didn't awake because she doesn't want to disturb him. And she handled to take care of the baby.

"Baby, wake up now." the nanny called the baby. And she carried the baby properly. The baby was awake also and her face was smiling.

"How's your morning, baby? Is it okay?" the nanny asked the baby. She laughed at the baby and the baby was laughing with joy. The nanny placed the baby on the high chair to change the bottle. While in the sala, Tae Ji started to awake. He stood up and arranging his things. He went to the kitchen to start preparing the breakfast.

"Good morning, sir." nanny greeted him.

"Good morning, nanny. Well, you already handled to take care the baby, huh?"

"Yeah, sir. She's so smiling today. By the way, how's your morning. I saw you sleeping on the table. Why? Is that about job-finding?" the nanny asked him.

"Yeah. I've searched them and calling them but there's no available jobs that I would work for. Fortunately, I have found one job on the newspaper. I'm so happy that I found a blessing from him." Tae Ji answered.

"What kind of job that you found on the newspaper?"

"Simple. It's manager of the supermarket. Is it okay for you?"