Episode 1

Secret Diary

Haru: how many times have you cheated on your girlfriend?
Guy: once or three times.. but she was okay with it...
Haru: oohh... next!! (crosses out his name)
Sakura: if you had a girlfriend who was sweet and loving, would you trade her in for money?
Guy2: depends how much money..
Sakura: next!!!
Haru: Would you wait for her call, or woud you rather call her?
Guy3: have her call me so i know she's not--
Haru: next!!!
Sakura: where would you like to go on a date?
Guy4: umm.. uhhh.... um... mmm.... maybe... hmm....
Sakura: anytime now sir... we don't have all day to--
Guy4: shhh!! i need to think!!
Sakura: next!!!
Haru: how would you desribe yourself?
Guy5: charming.. uhh.. handsome.. adorable... awesome.. fantastic...
Haru: conceited? next!!
Sakura: why do you want a girlfriend?
Guy: so that i won't be lonely...
Sakura: weren't you just here?
Guy: yes, but i had an interview with the other girl...
Sakura: then go home!!
Guy: school isn't over...
Sakura: get to class!!! next!!!
[45 minutes later]
Haru: eyy, Sakura!!
Sakura: huh?
Haru: take the last one i need to pee...
Sakura: yes ma'am!! okay.. so... would you ever cheat on your girlfriend?
Ryuu: no.. 
Sakura: why do you want a girlfriend?
Ryuu: so that when she needs a shoulder to lay on, mine is always there big wide and open for her...
Sakura: aww.. how sweet... okay... Where would you want to go on a date?
Ryuu: on the beach...
Sakura: you're not afraid that a tsunami might hit?
Ryuu: even if it does, i won't let one drop of water touch her...
Sakura: how do you describe yourself?
Ryuu: ordinary...
Sakura: okay.. last few questions.. would you wait for her call, or rather call her?
Ryuu: i'll call her so that she is reassured i care for her.. 
Sakura: aww... if you had a sweet and loving girlfriend, would you trade her in for money?
Ryuu: it's not worth a penny...
Sakura: aww... what's your name again?
Ryuu: Kuraki Tsuyoshi...
Sakura: okay... (writes down his name) Kuraki Tsuyoshi... like this? (shows him the characters)
Ryuu: mm-hmm.. 
Sakura: okay!!! if you can just write your number down on this card... (hands him a card) (Ryuu writes down Tsuyoshi's number) okay.. i think you've won.. and so... the first date is going to be at the Temari Cafe... at.. 8:15 tomorrow morning.. don't miss it.. my friend will be there.. she'll be waiting for you...
Ryuu: okay... (smiles) thank you... bye....
Sakura: bye!! (Ryuu leaves)(Haru walks in)
Haru: results?
Sakura: he won...
Haru: he did?
Sakura: yep...
Haru: what's his name?
Sakura: Kuraki Tsuyoshi...
Haru: hmm? isn't he infamous for beating up the nicest teachers? 
Sakura: no.. that's Takahashi Ryuu... ugh... he beats up every teacher on campus...
Haru: oh... okay...
Ai: did you guys just really do this?
Haru: mm.. yup!! i think we did... (smiles)
Ai: tell me this is just a dream...
Sakura: well.. i wouldn't want to tell you a lie.. so.. i'm going to be honest.. this is not a dream...
Ai: ugh... i hate you guys so much...
Haru: (still smiling) we love you too... (Ai smiles and Haru puts an arm around her)
Sakura: we need to go pick out an outfit for you...
Haru: right.. you need to look beautiful.. so.. we need to go to a place where there's lots of cute clothing for pretty girls...

[store][3:27pm]
Haru:  this dress looks too cute!!
Sakura: this one too!!! it's so cute!! i bet everyone would be staring...
Haru: Ai, this is like clothing heaven... (smiles while closing eyes)
Sakura: yes!! these shoes will go perfect with the outfit.. and this handbag...
Haru: oh oh oh oh!!! and this headband!!! Sakura!!! this is perfect!!!
Ai: are you guys shopping for me or for yourselves? (Haru and Sakura are wearing the outfits)
Sakura: (Haru and Sakura look at eachother) we can still help you.. (smiles)
Haru: sorry but i just can't help it!! i mean, look at all this stuff!!! it's so beautiful!! i think, that we might just be able to buy these outfits...
Ai: how can you not? it's a thrift store...
Sakura: (Haru and Sakura look around the thrift store) it's really cheap but the clothes are really pretty...
Haru: yup... and there's no denying that... (looks at another outfit) ooh!! Ai, this is perfect for you!!
Ai: (looks at outfit) it's nice... but---
Sakura: that's so pretty!!! i wish i had a date with my boyfriend...
Haru: plan another one.. then we can come shopping here again...
Sakura: that's right!!
Ai: i really just--
Haru: Ai you're not going to regret this at all..
Sakura: you really aren't you're going to thank us so much!! 
Ai: i just want to be my--
Haru: this is just too perfect!! i bet even tokyo doesn't have this much cute clothings...
Sakura: well.. i'm pretty sure they'll have a lot more choices... afterall, we're only in the towns of Japan... so, there's not much choices...
Ai: guys i really only want to be dressed as my--
Haru: ai!! we have to get you ready!!
Ai: i only want to be dressed as myself!!!
Haru: (looks at Ai with no expression) you didn't want to buy anything?
Sakura: really?
Ai: no... i told you guys in the car, but i don't think you guys were listening...
Haru: well, why didn't you tell us earlier? it's okay... we had a benefit of coming here too... (both continue shopping)
Ai: mind: these girls... this is why i love them...
worker: are you girls finding everything alright?
Haru: of course!!! everything is going just fine.. 
worker: okay... if you guys need anything, i'm Oriku... okay?
Haru: okay! (Oriku walks off)

[baseball range][4:54pm]
Kenji: i think that it's going to be fine...
Ryuu: right... Ai's not bad looking too...
Kenji: and i don't think it'll hurt for you to just go on one date...
Tsuyoshi: (hits a baseball) she's not mannered... and her clothing... (hits another baseball) it's very unfashionable...
Ryuu: did you expect every girl to have fashion? (Tsuyoshi hits another ball) it's not worth hitting a ball to bring back memories...
Kenji: tsuyoshi, i know that trusting a girl is really hard for you, but is Ai[Tsuyoshi's ex-girlfriend's name] at fault? (Tsuyoshi hits another ball) she wasn't the one who broke your promise... they may have the same name, but they are very different in looks.. (Tsuyoshi hits another ball)
Ryuu: and this Ai is very trusting...
Tsuyoshi: (turns around and sits with them) how are you so sure she isn't a bad person?
Ryuu: i used to talk to her in elementary... we were almost best friends... but then she moved down here...
Kenji: i used to be her next door neighbor, but then the landlord kicked us out...
Tsuyoshi: and i'm supposed to be going on a date with a girl you guys already know? (they both nod) then why don't one of you go with her?
Ryuu: i'll go if you don't.. overall, i already know her, so it won't be awkward to talk to her again... also, i was the one who was interviewed...
Kenji: Ryuu has his points...
Tsuyoshi: then let him go.. i'm not interested in having another girlfriend...
Ryuu: (sarcasticly) right....
Tsuyoshi: okay.. i have to get going home...
Kenji: it's only five...
Tsuyoshi: my sister gets home at 4:30... and my brother-in-law gets home around 5:20...
Ryuu: i thought you said you moved out...
Tsuyoshi: oh, we did.. to a different house because of my sister's new job....
Ryuu: ohh.. (looks at Kenji with a confused face)
Tsuyoshi: (grabs his keys and jacket) bye guys... (he leaves the range)
Kenji: he's gonna go tomorrow...
Ryuu: yeup...

[Tsuyoshi's house][5:38pm]
Hitomi:(Tsuyoshi enters the house) you're late again...
Tsuyoshi: so what? (puts his stuff away in his room)(Hitomi follows him)
Hitomi: so, what's the use of cooking a meal for you when you're never going to be home?
Tsuyoshi: so that i won't be hungry... 
Hitomi: what? (tsuyoshi smiles and goes into the kitchen)(Hitomi follows him) are you really going to eat up this whole kitchen?
Tsuyoshi: if you gave me time...
Hitomi: ugh, whatever... the principal called, and said you beat up another teacher... (Tsuyoshi nods) what time is this?
Tsuyoshi: i don't know... um... maybe... fifth?
Hitomi: this week... and Ryuu called home earlier...
Tsuyoshi: about the date tomorrow...
Hitomi: yup... are you going?
Tsuyoshi: no... 
Hitomi: please... it's written all over your face.. of course you can't resist a girl with the same name as your ex...
Tsuyoshi: i don't miss Ai...
Hitomi: Ai-chan--
Tsuyoshi: Ai...
Hitomi: (looks at him with a "seriously" face)(rolls her eyes) Ai, was a good person.. she wasn't the best looking, but she was very nice and caring... i really regret you breaking up with her...
Tsuyoshi: then why don't you go marry her, too...
Hitomi: i'm not biual...
Tsuyoshi: you could be...
Hitomi: but i'm not... so... i'm sure this Ai will be loving and nice too...
Tsuyoshi: i wouldn't compare them...
Hitomi: why not?
Tsuyoshi: because you don't even know this new Ai..
Hitomi: Ryuu said that she's a very nice mannerly girl.. and she cooks really well... 
Tsuyoshi: Ryuu only knew her in elementary school...
Hitomi: then she must've been a talented kid... she can help me around the house...
Ken: (comes out from his room and sits at table with them) i think she'll be a good deed to us... she is very lively i heard...
Tsuyoshi: what would you know?
Ken: everything Ryuu told me...
Tsuyoshi: you guys must love Ryuu to the core...
Hitomi: but i love my little brother more...
Tsuyoshi: (smiles) so corny...
Hitomi: don't act so cool...
Ken: Tsuyoshi... your attitude towards girls right now really reminds me of my days as a young boy...
Tsuyoshi: so then how old are you now?
Ken: 24...
Tsuyoshi: and you're already old?
Ken: according to myself...
Hitomi: then i must be very young...
Tsuyoshi: no one wants to know your age...
Hitomi: what?
Ken: Tsuyoshi, i have to take you to see your doctor for your prescriptions...
Tsuyoshi: oh yeah...
Hitomi: what prescriptions?
Ken: bye honey.. (kisses Hitomi on the forehead) 
Hitomi: wait, what prescriptions?
Tsuyoshi: bye Hitomi... -chan... (leaves after Ken)
Hitomi: hey!! i'm part of the family too!! i have the right to know these things!!
Hitomi: mind: Tsuyoshi's never had problems with being sick before...
[9:10pm]
Ken: (Tsuyoshi and Ken walk in) be careful.. she might have set traps...
Tsuyoshi: please... my sister isn't smart okay? (the lights turn on and Hitomi comes downstairs)
Hitomi: who's not smart?
Ken: not you...
Hitomi: i remembered, Tsuyoshi never had any problems with health... so it's unreasonable for him to get any prescriptions...
Tsuyoshi: people change Hitomi...
Hitomi: you never have... never will...
Ken: (looks at Tsuyoshi then at Hitomi) Hitomi.. i'll be the honest one... (Hitomi nods) we went to try the drinks at the cafe...
Hitomi: see? when i tell you guys to come with me, you don't.. but when you guys have dates coming up, you all get funked and do anything to keep the conversation going...
Tsuyoshi: i don't understand women talk.. so i'm going to bed now... good night guys...
Hitomi: (Tsuyoshi goes into his room)(takes out a folder) here's what you wanted for so many months now...
Ken: they finally agreed to it?
Hitomi: yes... and you seem happy about it...
Ken: well we never did agree to this did we?
Hitomi: maybe you weren't but i was... (ken takes out the stuff and signs the papers) my turn? (Hitomi signs the paper) good.. now go and turn it in... 
Ken: first i have to pack up...
Hitomi: hurry up... (Ken goes pack up)
[9:36pm]
Ken: (comes back down) this is it then... (looks at Hitomi) no more acting... When are you going to tell Tsuyoshi...
Hitomi: you don't need to worry anymore.. He's no longer your family...
Ken: okay.. tell him i said bye...
Hitomi: no need... (she opens the door for him) hurry up... (Ken leaves but stops at the door and tries to grab Hitomi's hand)(Hitomi pulls her hand away) don't touch me... (ken sighs and leaves) 
[next morning][7:12am]
Tsuyoshi: (comes downstairs and there's breakfast on the table) where's Hitomi? Hitomi!!! Ken!!! (looks at food and sees a note)
     Note: Tsuyoshi, i made you some breakfast because i know you won't make it yourself.. i'm going to work early now, so i hope you can keep the house clean every morning before i get home.. -Hitomi