Prologue

Secret Diary

Ai: (narrating) i am Fujiwara Ai. age? 18 years old. it's the start of a new year. and i know, i'm graduating without a boyfriend. My parents are divorced, but they keep in touch and are very close still. My best friends are Ichimura Haru, and Takasugi Sakura. They both are very pretty and flirty. But they'll be graduating with love. (Ai sighs) oh well.. it might be better to be single anyways.. 
Teacher: Fujiwara-chan, can you tell me what the answer is?
Ai: huh? (Ai looks at the chalkboard) uh... it's... uhh... 'x' equals... 24?
Teacher: you've been in the same class for three years.. how can you still not pass?
Ai: mind: (smiles) and other times... i might graduate without a diploma..

[bell rings for next lunch][12:32pm]
Haru: Ai-chan?! (Ai turns around and looks at Haru) ahh!! it is you!! (Haru runs to hug Ai)
Ai: Haru!! you're back already?!
Haru: of course!! but, i didn't think that your hair would grow so quickly... i remember it was shorter...
Ai: you've been gone for almost a whole year.. how would i have not changed?
Haru: i suppose you're right... (they go sit at a table) oh, that's right!! Where's Sakura?
Ai: Sakura? (Haru nods) she went to the washroom.. she should be out by now...
Sakura: (comes sit down behind Haru) Haru-chan, can you please report to the principal's office?
Haru: i'm in trouble? (turns around)(Sakura smiles) Sakura!! don't do that!! i thought i was in trouble again!! eyy, Sakura, i heard you got a boyfriend?
Sakura: yeah!! how did you know?
Haru: i always have news to receive!! (both girls laugh a little)(THey both turn to look at Ai) Ai, i haven't heard of your love affairs.. do you have one?
Ai: huh? me? a love affair? (chuckles) how could i possibly have someone who likes me?
Haru: you're not ugly..
Sakura: right.. except, i think the problem is... she only likes guys who are already taken.. right?
Haru: mm!! so as a token of my arrival... Sakura-chan!!
Sakura: (stands up and salutes) yes!!
Haru: we are on a mission.. we have to find Ms.Fujiwara a boyfriend!! before she graduates!!
Sakura: yes!! Captain Ichimura!!
Haru: let's go!! (both run off)
Ai: huh? where are you guys going? i don't need a boyfriend!! eyy!! aren't you guys listening?
Nerd dude: are you Ms.Fujiwara?
Ai: (turns to look at him) huh? me?
Nerd dude: is there anyone else around this table?
Ai: well.. you...
Nerd dude: do i look like a miss?
Ai: (nods) i mean!! (shaked head) of course not!! uh.. i'm her.. what do you need?
Nerd dude: which one of your friends came back from South Korea?
Ai: uhh... Ichimura Haru...
Nerd dude: which one?
Ai: uhh... the one who wasn't wearing the school uniform... 
Nerd dude: okay... thank you...
Ai: oh! and she just came back from South Korea...
Nerd dude: ..... you don't think i know that? (Ai smiles nervously) 
Sakura: (yelling) if you want to have a chance to go out with a beautiful woman, then sign up here and choose the date and time you can have your interview!!
Haru: yes people!! and we promise she is the most loving person of all and you will not regret this!!
Kenji: (standing with Tsuyoshi and his group of friends) hey.. Tsuyoshi.. you haven't had a girlfriend since freshman year.. those two girls look pretty cute...
Ryuu: yeah... but i don't think they're doing it for themselves...
Ai: (comes running up the stage) Haru!! Sakura!!! what are you guys doing?!
Haru: ehh? we're getting you a boyfriend... so you won't be lonely at graduation!!
Sakura: right!! if we don't do this, then it'll bother us for the rest of our lives!! come on everyone!!! (faces Ai towards crowd and holds up Ai's arm) this here is the person you'll be interviewing for!! she's sweet, honest, loving, caring and truthful!! i promise you won't have to be lonely after you meet her!!
Haru: and look!!! she's also beautiful!!!!
Ai: ehh? huh? uhhmm.. i think-- (crowd starts cheering) i think it's enough guys!!!
Haru: huh? i thought you were expecting more guys... oh well.. okay!! Yoshiro!!
Yoshiro: oh!! 
Haru: close the doors!!
Yoshiro: yes!! (closes the doors)