Episode 4

Secret Diary

[Ryuu's house][10:31pm]
Kenji: his ex's name was also Ai.. but a different surname.. and he liked her within a few days... after a few years, he broke their promise to be together forever because she went to study overseas.. 
Ryuu: she was also arranged to marry someone else when she was a born...
Haru: well then wasn't she cheating on her fiance?
Kenji: Tsuyoshi didn't know until the middle of their relationship...
Sakura: then it's not his fault he broke up with her?
Ryuu: sort of.. she pleaded her parents and her fiance's parents to call off the wedding.. when they finally agreed, she got accepted into the school.. and he was heart broken so much, he couldn't see what she did just so they could be together...
Haru: ohh.. well then.. i guess it's just a natural guy thing, right?
Sakura: yeah.. to be so heartbroken you can't find your way through things...
Ryuu: i guess you're right.. it's probably just a natural guy stage in a relationship...
Kenji: but Ai was really nice... she isn't as pretty than the Ai now, but she is really thoughtful and respectful.. honest too... i don't know why Tsuyoshi just couldn't have a long term... but that wouldn't work out anyways.. she got married a few months ago, and right now is pregnant with six months...
Haru: ohh.. so just recently she got married?
Ryuu: mm hmm.. although they've broken up for a long time already.... 
Sakura: well congradulations to her then for the child... but i guess if they really were meant to be, even though she was getting married, nothing would've stopped them, right?
Kenji: i guess you can put it that way... but i'd rather just stick to the fact that Tsuyoshi broke up with her...
Sakura: facts, facts, facts... why isn't there any room for opinions?
Haru: well.. you just stated your opinions there...
Sakura: no.. i just said a statement...
Haru: same difference...
Ryuu: i'll drop you girls off... (looks at Kenji) you stay here in case my mom wakes up and asks for me...
Kenji: why?
Ryuu: because she'll ask for me....
Kenji: i can just send them...
Ryuu: oh.. you're going home too... right... okay.. bye then.. (goes upstairs to his room)
Haru: good night!!
Sakura: (in Kenji's car) Kenji.. is that Tsuyoshi, or Ryuu?
Kenji: huh? oh.. that's Ryuu. why?
Sakura: because when we were hooking her up with people, he said that his name was Tsuyoshi.. so i thought he was Tsuyoshi..
Kenji: no.. he's Ryuu.. one hundred percent sure...
Haru: he said he was Tsuyoshi?
Sakura: yeah.. but you went to the bathroom...
Haru: ohh...
Kenji: well.. whatever Ryuu does, he only does it for other people... so he probably set up the stuff for Tsuyoshi.. afterall... me and him both know Ai well... but we're obviously not as close as we used to be anymore... 
Haru: .......so... did you ever like her when you were kids?
Kenji: wow.. (he laughs) attacking me with Ai, huh? (Haru laughs) well.. both me and Ryuu liked her.. so all three of made a little competition field.. whoever won the competition would get to "marry" Ai when we grow up.. but then she moved away..
Haru: .......it's so funny!! (starts laughing)
Sakura: what's so funny?
Haru: anything that has to do with Ai to you guys is always, 'but then she moved away'.. (starts laughing)
Kenji: that's how it was!! if she didn't leave we'd be very childish!! (chuckles)(Haru is still laughing) okay.. your stop girls.. (Haru turns to unbuckle her seatbelt and at the same time, Kenji turns to unbuckle his and they meet in the center)(they stare at each other)
Sakura: (whispers) then I'm going to leave then.. (smiles and quickly gets out of the car)
Kenji: (unbuckles his seatbelt then gets out) Haru.. you should get out now.. or else your mom will think that you and i did something..
Haru: yes!! (tries to get out but she's stuck) ehh? (tries to pull herself out)
Kenji: what's wrong? (walks around to the other side) 
Haru: Kenji, I'm stuck.. (Kenji starts laughing and bends over her to unbuckle her seatbelt) oh.. i knew that..
Kenji: of course you did.. (Haru laughs and gets out) 
Sakura: (gives Haru the 'eyebrows') (looks at Kenji) okay, thanks Kenji... 
Kenji: (gets back into his car) bye.. see you guys some time...
Sakura: not me.. just Haru... (nudges Haru)
Haru: oh. uhm... yeah.. good night!! (waves really quickly then runs inside) (Kenji waves and then drives off)