Chu~♥ 2 - This Could Be The Start

True Love Never Dies (DROPPED)

Chappy 2 is now up! Enjoy! ^o^

-----

Kibum's POV

"Hey why did you say that?!" Wooyoung whispers at me. "You know that Choding's a one manly alligator." he adds. I just ignore what he said. Why do I need to care, it's their fault anyway. "Get a life... I don't care what they feel." I say.

I see Yoona keep quiet and she's angry from what I said. No, I think she's hurt and surprisingly, I feel a sudden urge to apologize.

"It's alright Yoong.. Ignore him. He's a big jerk you know." Yuri says to Yoona. I see her glaring at me. That scares me, but I shrug it off to keep cool. My image can't be ruined just because of a glare! Minutes later, our next teacher arrives.

I am listening to the discussion but something's bothering me... Or is it someone? I look at Yoona. She's just in front of me so I can't see her face. But she's... Laughing? Weird, she sounds like a guy. As if I just hear her laugh today, but it's amusing. Hey, did I just say that? She's so random. It's like nothing happened earlier. I'm feeling a slight guilt growing on me so I decide to make a move.

 

Yoona's POV

I keep quiet for minutes but I decide to forget what happened. I start talking to myself and doing silly things to calm my temples.

"Yoona..... Yo-yoona, hey." I hear Kibum approaching me. I don't wanna listen, and the calling stops. I remain calm, then I hear them talking to each other.

"You should try once more dude." Taecyeon says. "Yeah it's not enough." Donghae adds.

"Enough. She doesn't want to listen then fine." Says Kibum with confidence, or should I say arrogance. Pssh, that guy's a big jerk. He doesn't even know the word 'sorry' and humility! 

2 hours pass, and the classes dismisses. We're ready to go home but the music club members are called for a practice. We start the practice at the studio. I see Kibum waiting for someone with Donghae outside. I suddenly think of what happened earlier about us. Is he waiting for me? Oh there's no way. Is he going to apologize? No, he's way too kind to do that(in opposite). We continue practicing and soon, we finish the practice. I am going to get my things and go home. Eventually, Kibum blocks me.

"Hey.." He is doubtful on telling what he wants to tell.

"Uhm.. Uhh....." Is all he mutters, but Donghae punches his side waist lightly and looks at him with his 'tell-her-now' look. "Fine fine.. Ahh Yoona, about what happened earlier," He stops, and takes out a heavy sigh. "I-i'm sorry. I really didn't mean to say it that way, I was just annoyed. But I'm sorry now."

I'm not looking, and all I can do is nod. "Okay. But I hope this won't happen again." I say and smile. "Okay so......... friends?" He says. "Friends." I smile and leave for home.

 

Author's POV

The next day, culture day. The event starts. It goes really quick, now it's time for the singing contest. Yuri and Yoona are getting more nervous everytime a contestant ends the performance.

"Aigoo Yoong, I'm so nervous. Do you think I'll remember the lyrics?" Yuri asks. "Of course Yul, have confidence. Hey hey~" As Yoona hears the next contestant's name, "It's your turn Yuri. Hwaiting!"

As Yuri sings, she gets mental block. This is what she's afraid of. She forgets the lyrics. Fortunately, she still continues and the song goes well but Yuri's not satisfied because of her mistake. Now it's Yoona's turn. As Yoona goes up the stage, she sees Taeyeon, Jessica and Yuri waving at her and screaming "Im Yoona!" repeatedly. She also sees Kibum, staring at her. She blushes, but she remembers she's on stage, so she tries to keep calm. As she sings, Kibum can't help but continue staring at her. Her voice echoes through his ears and his mind. After Yoona's performance, the participants are asked to go on stage. They are all nervous, including Yuri and Yoona. But then, Yoona is shocked when she hears her name being called when they mention the winner. She's so happy and thankful to God and her friends.

The culture event lasts a little long. Later that night...

 

Kibum's POV

I'm so happy. I can't believe I just did that. I'm not really the type of person who will feel guilty for what I did. But why was there something I felt when I apologized to her yesterday? Like it's a big deal if she forgives me. But seriously, I felt butterflies in my stomach when I saw her smiled at me. Also she looked super cute with her casual wear earlier, and her voice sounded really great. It's like I heard an angel sing. Eh Kibum? Why are you saying all of this?! Get your mind straight!

I'm lurking at the internet right now. Then I see her go online. I see Yoona... Online. I dunno why I'm doing these things now, but I can't stop myself.

 

Author's POV

During the chat...

Yoona: Yah.

Kibum is shocked to see that Yoona approaches him through internet.

Kibum: Oh hey.
Yoona: We didn't talk with each other the whole day. Are you the angry one now?
Kibum: Geez, me? Yah, you're the one who got angry at me.
Yoona: LOL aniyo. But yeah, I'm still a bit angry with you.
Kibum: Why would I get angry? I was the one who told you bad things. I'm not even a farmer to plant my anger.

Kibum is so embarrassed to say such nonsense joke. On the other side, Yoona laughs because it's corny, not because it's funny. She can't help but tingle right now.

Yoona: Hahahahaha is that even a joke?
Kibum: I know right?
Yoona: Haha yeah.
Kibum: Can you please not be angry with me now okay? I won't do it again.
Yoona: Aish Kibum-sshi.
Kibum: Please? Please please pleeeeeaaaassse?
Yoona: Aigoo... I told you it's okay.
Kibum: Ohhhhh gumawo.
Kibum: Hey. You sounded great when you sang.
Yoona: Keke thanks.
Kibum: So... What are you doing?
Yoona: Uhm.. I'm talking with you, and I'm watching some dance videos.
Kibum: Ohh, never knew you also like dancing.
Yoona: Hehe yeah.
Kibum: Uhm, so. I gotta go now.
Yoona: Ne. Thanks for the time.
Kibum: Chonmaneyo. You too. Goodnight.

And she goes offline. Kibum starts grinning like a fool and he squeals like a girl in his room. Kibum is not sure with his feelings yet, but he's sure happy to get closer with Yoona now. He declares that tomorrow will be a good day... Or he doesn't know, it might be a new beginning.

-----

There you go! I hope you'll like this. Kk~ I'll do better the next chapter. Kamsa~!!