Chu~♥ 4 - Flashbacks (Part 2)

True Love Never Dies (DROPPED)

Taecyeon's POV

Yuri pauses when I called her. What in the world happens? Did I say something she doesn't like? "Yah.. Yuri ah." I call. She looks back. Aigoo I'm so worried. "Ah.. Neh?" She answers. "Gwenchana?" I ask her.

Yuri's POV

I see his look and he seems so worried. Ha! Lightbuuulb~! An idea pops in my mind.

Taecyeon's POV

I can see Yuri rubbing her temples and.. "Ugh.. I think my head hurts.." Omo I new something's wrong before hyung arrived. Aish what am I gonna do. "Uhh.. Uhh are you allergic in some kind of medicine? Or something?" I ask. Yuri gives me a confused look. I see Siwon hyung getting something from his pocket.. Nice, maybe an aspirin or pain killers. "Here, have some chocolates." Eh? Where in Mars does that idea come from? "Uhh why are you giving me these? My head is now THROBBING in pain yet you still give me those.. Candies?" "A friend of mine eats sweets everytime her head hurts. I just thought maybe it can lessen the aching of your THROBBING head." He smiles. I don't know why but a slight jealousy is growing on me. Yuri smiles and takes the chocolates. "You may want to sit while we play, ara?" I say. Okay I have to cut this sweetness now.. I'm getting bitter.


Siwon's POV

I knew it would go well. "Yah Siwon-ssi.." Taec signals a 'c-mon' look. I follow him towards the field.

Yuri's POV

I watch them run towards the field. Aish why did that Siwon interrupt the moment. And why did he give me candies? Doesn't he know that someone's watching over me? My Taecyeon's watching me!! And Siwon keeps smiling and showing his dimples!! But how come he knows I eat chocolates when my head hurts? Why is he doing all of this? I have to observe him.. His every moves.. I can sense that his smile means something.

As I continue to watch them.. Wait, something's bothering me. Why in all of a sudden does his moves look familiar? His smile.. His arrogant smirk.. His.. Omo.. That guy.........

-Flashback

"Gimme the ball!! Quick!" Why aren't they giving me the ball? Aigoo.. Are they saying I can't play soccer?! "Neh here! Take it!" Oh yeah trust me guys.. I can handle-- OUCH! "Yah who hit me?!" I noticed the surroundings turning around.. Or am I turning around? After that, I couldn't see anything except pitch black in a second. I could hear my friends panicking and shouting.. "Yah yah yah someone! A little help here! Our friend hit her head!" Eh?

"What--happened?" I saw a kid approaching my friend. "My head hurts.." I said. "I have chocolates here." There came a sudden awkward silence.. Then the panicking continued. "I eat chocolates when my head hurts." Another silence occured. "Is he trustworthy?" My clever-thinking friend, Taeyeon, asked seriously. "Duh! Can't you see he's wearing eyeglasses? That means he's smart!" Yoona interrupted. "I don't wear eyeglasses yet I'm the smartest in the class!!" Taeyeon answered back. "Yaaah! Don't you all remember my head's already THROBBING in pain?! C'mon just give me the chocolates." I shouted. Aish these kids. As I ate the chocolates, they were thinking of somebody who will take my place in the game. "Now we can't play. We ned one more member." Yoona said.

I looked at the nerdy kid and suggested them to let him take my place. "Let the nerdy play." I said nonchalantly. I could see him raising his eyebrows and said, "M--me?" "Yeah you.. Any problem with that?" I asked. He sighed in defeat and stepped away from the scene. I noticed him tying his shoes tightly and when he finished, he walked straight to me. "Can you hold this for a while?" I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying but when I turned to face him, I saw his eyeglasses in front of my face. I could see his face from his round eyeglasses and what on Earth.. How could a nerd look so cute w/o his glasses on? Ah Yuri-ah, stop it. "Ahh sure sure.. Uh you can go now." He walked away with a confused look and came back. "Don't worry, I'll win this for you." He whispered to me, showing his dimples. I am starstrucked.. I didn't know what to answer. From afar, I could see his arrogant smirk. Couldn't believe it.. Earlier he was just like a normal nerdy with no sense. Now he's like the star of our team. He loosened his nerdy tie and ed his polo shirt. Why does this kid looked so cute?! Aaaahh! Yuri, you're still a 7-year old kid and you speak like you're older than Taeyeon! Stop it.. Okay.

The game started and I'm now alone here at the bleachers. I could see the kid kicking the ball.. SLOWLY? Yah kid! You said you'll win this but how could you if you play like a dope?! I should've joined them again.. Even if I'm their worst member, well I'm still better than you! Just stop this and--What in the world?! He suddenly ran near where the goal was and.. 'WHOOP!'......... He scored.. I couldn't believe with my own eyes.. He did win the game. I could see him running towards my direction.. Smiling not like a dopey.. But a really, handsome athlete.

"See? I told you I'll win this. I did!" He said. "What's your name?" I wasn't stopping this.. I had to know who this kid was. "Uhm my mom calls me Pororo because I wear this really big eyeglasses. But you can call me Siwon. My full name's Choi Siwon." He smiled broadly. "Uhuh, Pororo.." I scanned his face. "I can see that." I answered. "I prefer Pororo though." I stuck my tongue out. Why, Pororo sounded cuter. It fits your eyeglasses too.. And your cute face.

-End of Flashback