Chu~♥ 4 - Flashbacks (Part 1)

True Love Never Dies (DROPPED)

Author's POV

Yuri and Taecyeon continues playing and the stranger keeps looking with a mysterious look. As he walks to approach them, he feels a solid object hits him.

Yuri's POV

Aish! The ball flies again! Aigoo why did he become a varsity of this sport. I have to ask Sica to teach me soccer. As I am looking for the ball.. Omo! I hit someone! And surprisingly, it is not Taec. There is someone here besides the two of us. There is?! I thought we are the only one here. Aish he ruins the mood. Well I'll let it pass.. Since I hit him.

"Oh mianhe, I haven't seen you there." I say. "Neh gwenchanayo." he smiles at me. Why is he smiling like that? He's kind of cute, look at those dimples to die for! Yah Yuri, stick with your Staec. "I'm used to it." he adds. He's always hit by a ball? I take back my word. A hottie(well he' s really hot, but Taec's way hotter, oh my heart!) being hit by some random commoners? "You're always hit by a ball?" I ask. "Uhh not really, since I left our school. My friend was the one who always hits me with soccer balls. Everytime I play, she always joins but she can't really kick." he chukles. Am I asking that?

"Uhm okay.. So can I have the ball now?" "Oh yeah sure. Obviously this isn't yours." he says. So is he trying to say I can't play soccer? "How did you know?" he is a bit shocked at my question. "Well because--it's Taecyeon's ball?" he replies with a nervous laugh. "Hyung?" I hear Taec call him out. "You know him?" I ask. "Oh yeah, he was my sunbaenim in soccer when we were in middle school. He's really great! And know what? He even got a scholarship for being the MVP of our league!" Taecyeon brags about his oh-so-great senior. What's so great about him? Well I admit he's cute, tall, a great soccer player although I haven't seen him play yet.. And he has great dimples. But you Taec, you're not only cute, you're hot! You're also tall, and you're the MVP here too! Not only that, I also like y--oh wait what am I saying? Aish!

"C'mon Taec, you're talking like I'm so much greater than you. And hey, we're classmates, don't call me sunbaenim anymore, ara?" he smiles. "But Siwon-ssi--" he punches Taec at the chest lightly. Don't you dare! "No buts Taec!" he chuckles. "Oh wait wait.. why did you punch-- I mean, anyway.." Yuri that was close! You'll get caught! "Why are you here?" I ask courteously.. Even if I don't want to, Pfft.. "Oh.. I am here to ask Taecyon if he could scout me in the school's soccer team." he smiles, again. "Jinjaro? Wow that's great! Since I am the captain, I can do that for you. But I still have to ask the principal's approval." Taecyeon excitedly answers. "So now," he taps the guy's shoulder.. Oh Siwon.. Since I heard it from Taec. "You're unofficially a part of the school's soccer team!" Taecyeon shows his gummy smile. Kyaa~! That's so cute! I have to hide my grin! I return with my stern look at the Siwon guy and I see him smirk. "So, can you have your try out now?" Taecyeon suggests. "Then how can you teach me?" I whine. Tsk, this Siwon has really ruined the moment! "I promise this will be quick Yul." Omo he calls me by my nickname.. I hear the loud thud-thud of my heart and I can't hear what they're saying anymore. What is this?! "Yul.. Yuri!" I come back to my senses when I heard Taec calling me and he looks so worried.

------

PART 1 DONE! I'm sorry this is too plain boring. TT I promise I will release a better part 2 of chapter 4! Please support! Gomawo! :)