Chu~♥ 3 - Just For Fun

True Love Never Dies (DROPPED)

Hello again! Sorry if I made you wait a bit long. Chapter 3 is up! For those who are waiting for TaecYul, this is your chapter. ;P Enjoy.

-----

Author's POV

Weeks pass... Many changes occur to Yoona and Kibum's acquaintance. Though they still don't have the courage to talk with each other in person, they still manage to talk almost everyday on the internet and it has become their daily routine.

 

Yuri's POV

What a good day today is! We have PE today... Yay! I'll get to play Yoona and Sica's favorite sport, soccer. When Sica was living in America, she used to be a varsity in her school. But now, it turns upside down. I asked her one time to join the school's soccer team but she refused to. I don't know what her reason is, but I guess I don't have to find out.

I'm heading to the field with Jessica, Yoona and Taeyeon. We don't want to play yet so we run around the field for an easy jog. We take a break and sit on the bleachers. While I'm looking around, I see Taecyeon alone. He is drinking and omo, he's so hot. I see water dripping down his neck and his sweat mix with the water that he's drinking. Ahhhh~! I feel my cheeks burning hot! I turn my back to the girls so they won't see my flushing red cheeks. I won't let them see me like this 'cause they might tease me. I don't want that to happen again.

-Flashback

First day of school... Kyaa~ I'm here again! I was running at the corridor straight towards our room and stopped in front of the door. 

"Aaaahhhh~!!" I, Taeyeon, Jessica and Yoona screamed simultaneously and pulled for a group hug. We hugged each other so tight that we saw Jessica, dead silent. "Re-release... Can't..... Breathe..." she said, gasping for air. We released the hug and laughed. 

We started talking about stuffs. While we're having our awaited reconciliation, my eyes roamed around the room and I saw Taecyeon entered. 

"Annyeong Taecyeon-ssi!" we greeted and he smirked. 

"Wow the last time I saw Staec, he was so skinny and he had no charm at all. He was so uninteresting and boring! But now look at him, looking all masculine and handsome!" I told the girls. 

There were sudden huge grins plastered on their faces. "What?" I asked, confused, and the girls circled and started murmuring. After that, they approached me and asked, "You like Taecyeon, don't you?" 

My eyes struck wide open and they laughed hysterically at my reaction when they saw my tomato face because of embarrassment. I fell silent and saw Taecyeon gazed at me and flashed his infamous cheeky smile. I returned his act with a bigger smile.

-End of flashback

 

The girls call me, and I finally go back to my senses. Good thing they didn't notice I was looking at him throughout the time. 

"'Uhh girls, just wait here. Imma play now." I tell them. "But you're not good in soccer right?" Yoona asks, worried. "Haha dun worry, it's not a serious play. I'll do nonsense kicks then." I answer. 

"You know it, she's gonna play with Taec for sure." Jessica blurts out. "Haha yeah her new fantasy. Okay Yul, go and enjoy the ride!" Taengoo throws her awkward wink at me and the three dorks laugh. Not too long after that, they leave.

I chuckle and ignore them... But it's true. I really wanna play with Taec. Besides, it's just for fun.

 

Taecyeon's POV

Ugh, those dorks left me here. And now I'm the only guy here! I walk down the bleachers and I'm on my way back to the field. As I nearly kick the black and white ball, I hear someone shouts. 

"Taec! Wait!" I see Yuri running and she stops. "Can I--" she pants heavily and tries to talk but she's in need of air. "Haha chill Yuri. Stop talking first and take a rest." She just nods like a child. "Ahh she's so cute!" I think and squeal like a girl inwardly. She looks at me with a what-the-freak-is-that look. I stop squealing 'cause I know she heard it. I keep cool and place the ball under my sole. 

"So... Wanna play with me?" I ask. I start crossing my fingers at my back. Hope she won't refuse. Surprisingly, the sound of her heavy breathing turns silent. "Why?" I asked nervously. "Is there something wrong?" 

Yuri wears a sly smile. "I can't play soccer." she gives out a wry laugh. 

She can't play soccer? Wow that's new. She's like a lady of many talents! But she can't kick? Well I guess she can kick for sure but I'm talking about her playing soccer. I laugh at the thought. 

"Uhh Taec?" I wake up from my thoughts and the world welcomes me with Yuri's waving hands in front of my face. "You're spacing out and laughing like insane for minutes... Geez are you sick?" I feel her palm touch my forehead and see her worried face. Wah Taec! Must resist... Must resist! I whisper.

"Ah hehe I'm doing good... Fine.... Great! I guess..." I try to hide the wide grin forming on my face. "...erm if-if you--can't play then...... Mind to learn from me?"

"Ohh..." she thinks for a while and she bounces like a bunny. Kyeopta~! Omo must resist. Keep cool Taec. "Sure sure!" she shakes her head which indicates a 'yes'. I earn a yes! Woohoo~ My inner self's becoming a girl! Kyaa I can't hide my happiness. Yuri... Kwon Yuri... The random, funny, weird, dorky girl I like since the time I first glanced at her... Agrees to play with me! Hahaha I must tell this to Kibum, Donghae and Wooyoung. But first, I'll enjoy my happy hours with Kkab Yul.

I start by teaching her few moves like double scissors, matthews, rivelino move, lunge and fake kick. She seems to enjoy it so much and it makes me giggle. 

"Are you just gonna stand there? Look I can do it now!" she kicks the ball too hard. It flies freely until it drops and rolls away. "Yah that's not correct! Haha neh lemme get it." I say and get the ball. As I am running back to where she is, I see her running towards my way and... And--the time slows down. I see her face smiling delightfully and following is her long silky black hair shaves through my face. The time goes back to normal. I feel power hits my arm and I see my hands... Empty! Aigoo that kid, she got the ball. I look at her and she is sticking her tongue out to me. Silly, I think. She drops the ball and kicks it towards the goal when I suddenly block her so I can get the ball. She is running too fast and it causes her to fall. I close my eyes and yelp in pain because she falls on......... My body. Omo, what is this? I can feel my heart thumping against my chest. It's thumping too fast! I feel her warm breath caress my face. Aish Taec geuman! I open my eyes and look at her. She is dumbfounded and frozen. We are like this for a long time. I break the awkward position 'cause hey, I need to be a gentleman. She can't think of me as someone maniac! It's a no no. "Are you alright?" I stand up and help her rise up from her position too. "Ah neh, mianhe Taec." she says and chuckles.

Author's POV

As they're having their talk, they're too overwhelmed with mixed emotions and at that moment, they didn't notice someone was looking far behind.

------

So who's the anonymous one looking? Is he or she someone that has important role in the story or not? Will be revealed on the next chapter. Kk~

That's it! So what do you think? I hope it's not disappointing, LOL post comments! ^^ Kamsa!

 

NOTES:

1. The nickname 'Staec' is created by the author. :D I came up with the nickname because it describes Taec's past figure... STICK. XD

2. For those who have read the first and second chapter, I changed one of the character's name. I changed Junho to Wooyoung so you know and aware of it. Hehe. :) For newcomer readers, if you didn't see the Junho name anymore on chapter 1 and 2, don't mind it. Haha it's Wooyoung.