Chu~♥ 1 - Voices That Annoy/Apologizing Is Useless

True Love Never Dies (DROPPED)

Annyeong everyone! It’s my first time writing a fic. So I apologize for the fail prologue and for the whole story I guess. =.=|| Actually, I have an inspiration for this story so it’s kinda semi-real. Haha. So.. *sighs* yeah. Kk~ please support my fic. Kamsahamnida~!!

-----

Author's POV

One sunny day in Seoul. The same day in school… Of course, it’s a school day. Students running real fast to reach the school gate before they get late. Inside the classrooms are teens with lots of things to do… A group of nerdy nerds getting ready for a quiz later in the afternoon, guys who are taking a peek on another guy’s PSP and shouting for a “cartoon character’s” life before he gets eaten by a creepy monster, bunch of music kids focusing on a small iPod 5th gen… And others sitting alone, just waiting for their teacher to arrive.

“So~” Mr. Park blurts out causing the students to jump and go back to their respective seats. “Good morning kiddos. I have an announcement to tell.” He walks around the classroom before talking again.

“We have no classes tomorrow?” “Ha! Today’s a holiday! I bet ‘ya forgot sir.” Laugh the other pupils.

“Silence please.” Mr. Park says, and they quickly behave. “I just want to remind you guys that tomorrow will be our culture day. All students, I repeat… All students are required to sit down, and listen.” Before the class starts a commotion, Mr. Park continues, “No more complaining! And reminders to the participants tomorrow, for the poem and singing contest, you guys need to practice with your best. Like a performance level, arasso?” The participants nod.

Mr. Park takes a deep breath and then starts… “So, let’s start the discussion whether you like it or not!”

Lunch time arrives. All students go down and start to feed their growling tummies with food. The two participants for the singing contest, Yoona and Yuri stay inside the classroom to rehearse their performance for tomorrow.
--
Yoona’s POV

CLICK!
The track starts as I press the play button. We’re getting ready for the day after today. Wait, that sentence’s a lil’ weird eh? Erm nevermind I shall continue. And so I ask Yuri to stay with me so we can rehearse right now. Good thing, she’s on a diet right now and she said earlier that she won’t eat lunch today.

“Yoong-ah!” claps Yuri in front of my freaking shocked face. “Aish what’s with you Yul? I’m trying to arrange this lil’ radio we borrowed and there you are playing around.” I say. “Playing around? Ha, you’re the one whose mind’s floating for minutes. Yah let’s just start.” Yuri answers.

“You tell me you’re in love with me, like you can’t take your pretty eyes away from me. It’s not that I don’t wanna stay… but every time you come too close I move away~”  The instrumental continues as I sing along with it.

Yuri, on the other hand, is singing her voice out too. “And now I’m crying in the middle of the night for that same d*mn thing~” “Wow Yuri, you’ll surely win tomorrow. I know you’ve got a good voice. Berry good yo~!” I compliment. “Gee kamsa Yoongie. When did you start commenting on my voice? Haha you’ll win tomorrow too.” Yuri replies with much humbleness.

Later, our classmates get back from eating lunch. Taeyeon, the class president, tells us that our teacher will not be around right now so he leaves us a work to do. Essay, I hate this! Especially I’ll be writing an essay and the subject’s History. Sigh. I think of another thing to do. Aha! I’ll just practice the song for tomorrow. “Yuri-yah, let’s sing again. Since you’re done with those stuffs, sing along with me. Let’s exercise our voices.” Gladly, Yuri follows. Sometimes this Kkab’s a lil’ obedient to me. But I tell you, during practice, she’ll be serious until the rehearsal’s done.

“If I ain’t got you~ yeah~” “Guys it’s a lil’ noisy eh?” Wooyoung retorts, but not directly to us. He just shouted it so we can hear their complaint. “Oh sorry Woo. We’ll keep quiet now. Sorry again Wooyoung, sorry Taecyeon, sorry Donghae, sorry Kibum.” I apologize.

So, we keep quiet for like 5 minutes or more. But not noticing, we start singing again. Yuri and my voice fill the room again.

“So what’s the point of apologizing anyway?” Kibum shouts softly but you can notice in his voice that he’s getting annoyed.

The only thing I can do is chuckle sarcastically with his comment which I don’t know will make me shut my big maw.

-----

Chapter 1, done! Yay~ ^^ Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you like it. Kk~ ^o^