remember those times?

baby let's take it slow ♥

"what school do you go to, Hanri? your mom told me that you would start sometime this week." Aunt Joon asked me. i'm surprised that umma and Aunt Joon kept contact all this time and never even told me. "well i just started my first day today at Seoul HS." Seungri stopped eating and looked straight at me. oh no, don't tell me... "I GO TO SEOUL HS TOO!" he squealed to me. "that's great! now you and Seungri can go to school together every day and spend time more time together!" Aunt Joon joined. both mother and son were cheering on. this is all coming together...Seungri is one of the bigbang boys. "ahaha..." i faked a laugh and smiled at them. backup, how in the world did my Seungri turn into this goodlooking popular boy in school? my mind couldn't function correctly with all these thoughts attacking me. "wait, so YOU'RE that new girl in school today? i didn't even saw you!" Seungri said to me, sounding so interested. "yeah, Daesung introdu-" i was cut off by Seungri this time sounding even more surprised, "you met Daesung hyung?" stop bombarding me with questions oppa! "yes, i met all the bigbang boys, but you." i answered him blandly this time, not even interested anymore. Seungri sudddenly bursted out laughing, "i-i can't believe it! this day just keeps on getting better, i can't wait to tell my hyungs that you're the girl!" huh? i'm the 'girl?' i was getting really confused so i tilted my head. "Seungri is always talking about you in school Hanri!" Aunt Joon laughed. wha? Seungri? talking about me? omo, i don't even know what's going on now! thank god i finished all my food. "umma!" Seungri whined and blushed a little. i looked at the clock in the ceiling and i noticed it was 7:46 pm. time flew by fast! "thank you so much Aunt Joon. the food was delicious and i had a very, very fun time here." i was about to get up from my seat to put my empty bowl in the sink but Aunt Joon took my bowl away and told me to stay seated. "no, it's okay Aunt Joon let me wash the dishes, i want to help!" i pleaded to her. i felt so bad that she's doing all of this but she keeps on insisting that she'll do it. Aunt Joon is such an angel. "no no no dear, it's okay, guests should relax and enjoy their time!" she smiled at me and began washing the dishes. Aunt Joon, i'm practically your neice, not a guest! "why don't you two go to the living room and watch tv or talk?" she asked both of us. Seungri extended his hand out to me and smiled. i couldn't help myself but smile back and take his hand.

we both walked down the hallway, hand in hand and made a right to the living room. i felt really hesistant to hold his hand but i could feel his tight grip. in the dim living room was a fireplace at the center, with a huge flatscreen tv above it. to the left was the window to the front porch, and the rest of the living room was filled with couches, a table and paintings and photos on the walls. the fireplace was on and it kept the whole room warm. Seungri and i sat down on the center couch and the tv.

"you're still the same Ri i remember." Seungri said to me smiling. "still the cute dork and mannerly girl." i chuckled with him and looked down. i realized how awkward this was, Seungri and i, talking together in a very dim room.

"yep, still the same old Hanri! i see you changed... a lot!" i said to him, emphasizing in 'a lot.'

"not a lot,i just..lost the glasses and got a little taller and not so dorky anymore." just admit it Seungri, you've changed so much, i bet you have girls waiting in line for you at school! i didn't really feel like talking that much, shyness came over me again. i mean i knew that he was my best friend and all, but it's so different now. i mean there has to be some change after so many years right? i took my phone out of my pocket to check what time it was now. 8:05 pm. "aww how cute," Seungri was squishing my strawberry charm, "i remember how you used to love strawberries and totoro, i bet you still do." he laughed. he knew me so well, i really still do love strawberries and totoro. while he was playing with my phone charm, i examined him. his skin looked so flawless and smooth, and he still has those dark bags under his eyes! "you still look like a panda oppa!" i laughed and poked his cheek to get his attention. "i remember you called me panda all the time! and you used to take umma's makeup and put it under your eyes to look like me!" we both looked at each other and bursted out laughing. so many memories came back, i remember it all now like it just yesterday. i felt like a child again. it was already 8:10 pm by the time i check my phone again. "hey umm, i need to go home now, i have to finish homework." i got up from the couch and was about to walk to the kitchen to day bye to Aunt Joon until Seungri took hold of my wrist. "you're such a bookworm. can i get your number? we can talk later if you don't mind. just wanna catch up, ya know?" he smiled at me. "sure!" we exchanged numbers and both walked to the kitchen where Aunt Joon just finished up cleaning the kitchen. "Aunt Joon thank you so much for having me over, i need to go home now." i'm pretty sure Aunt Joon's gonna freak out and make me stay longer, just watch. "what? but you've only been here for a few minutes Hanri! why don't you stay a little longer?" Aunt Joon dried her hands and went up me with a humblr smile. "i need to go home and finish homework Aunt Joon!" Aunt Joon chuckled at me and cupped my face with her hands, "alright sweetie, you're such a good girl," she kissed my cheek, "why don't you come over every night for dinner until your mom comes back?" i was hesitant to answer but then again i didn't want her to be sad whatsoever. "um, i do-" Aunt Joon clapped her hands and smiled brightly saying, "great then! i'll call your mom and tell her all about it! and don't forget Seungri will be bringing you to school in the morning, alright darling?" i looked at Seungri and he gave me the cheesiest smile ever. i'm guessing he was just as excited and happy as his umma was. i couldn't decline her offer, she was just too nice, and i was really looking forward to this too. Aunt Joon and Seungri walked me to the end of the hall where i slipped on my slippers and out to the front porch. "thank you again so much!" i bowed to them in thanks. "stop saying thank you sweetie!" Aunt Joon gave me a hug and after her was Seungri. "it's great that you're back Ri, see you tomorrow morning!" Seungri signalled to me that he would call me later and then walked back inside with his mother. "annyeong!" i waved them goodbye as i walked down their porch and to my house.

i unlocked my door and step into the half empty and quiet house. this is my 'home sweet home.' i was really glad that this all happened, reuniting with my second family, and even better, knowing that they only live a few steps away from my house. before i even locked my door i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. it was a text message. i took out my phone only to smile widely and giggle. it was from Seungri.

annyeong ri~ missed ya already! text me when you finish your hw

i couldn't help myself! although physically Seungri changed so much, in my eyes he's still that cute little boy that i call my oppa. i kicked off my slippers and went back upstairs into my room. it was already dark out and i didn't want my bright light to ruin the moment, so i decided to turn on the christmas lights that was wrapped on my bedframe. they were so cute, the light bulbs were yellow flowers that lit up. time for homework! just so i can see clearly, i turn on my lamp which made the part of my bed that i was doing my homework on bright enough to do my homework. i opened my planner to check what was homework. let's see what i have to do today...global chapter review, outline this chapter in chem, do these pages in trig, read two chapters of this book. not a lot of homework at all! you might be thinking that i'm nuts for saying 'it's not a lot of homework' but i'm just that type of girl ya know? i don't necessarily like homework then again i don't hate it either. just like Seungri said, i'm a bookworm. but i try to hide it from people so i can fit in. in most cases, i never fit in either way. i thought to myself and figured that i should do all written work first then reading last. "let's do this!"

whew! finally finished with the homework. i took off my glasses and checked my phone to see that it was already 9:48 pm. i think i'll treat myself to nice warm bath. i packed all my homework into my bag and set it on the floor near my bed then walked into the bathroom. i felt really happy today so instead of leaving the light on, i decided to use the candles my mom left in the bathroom as decoration. making sure the water was warm, i let it run in the bathtub and threw in some vanilla bubble powder. "this is the life.." i said to myself as i walked to my closet to get clean clothes. i'm satisfied with today, more than that i think. before i was ready to take off my clothes, i remembered, "Seungri! i didn't text him back yet!" i ran back to my bed to get my phone and text Seungri back,

just finished with my homework! :)

i placed my phone on the ledge of the window and lit each candle in ever corner of the bathtub and the other two on the window. stripped of clothing, i set foot and laid down in the warm vanilla scented tub. "ahh." this was a great way to end the day in relaxation. i closed my eyes and just laid still in the water. this felt like a day in a spa. i was in peace at the moment until i heard my phone ring. who would be calling at this time?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

hope you like it guys! keep the comments coming! <3