home sweet home

baby let's take it slow ♥

i didn't know how to react to Seunghyun with his smooth moves, i just sat there dumbfounded and realized my hand was still in his. "oops," i quickly pulled my hand back and placed it on my lap, pulling on my shirt and refusing to make any eye contact with anyone. there was an awkward silence for a moment, until i heard an unfamiliar voice. it sounded so heavenly, so different from the rest. "oh quit it Seunghyun," i heard the person say in a soft and low tone. i couldn't help myself but shift my eyes up to see that it was Youngbae, smiling at me. "i'm Youngbae, i sit in front of you first class remember?" remember? oh boy how could i forget?! i took my eyes off him and nodded. for a moment, no one said anything until of course, Daesung broke the silence. "so Hanri why are you here again?" he said sitting next to me, leaning closely. "well, my parents tend to travel a lot and i transfer in and out of schools often, this is the fourth time this year.." i said looking blankly at the table and while fidgeting with my sleeves. "really? well i hope you stay here for good, you seem really nice!" Daesung replied, until Jiyong interrupted him, "seem nice? she barely talks!" ugh this guy is really a pain to listen to! i noticed Youngbae shove him on the arm playfully, but in a way meaning it too. i felt so awkward being around these guys, i could feel people staring at me and i just feared to be the target in the school. i need to get away quick. "umm, i need to go now, i just wanna go check..um something," i said hesitantly as i got up, but before i could even walk away the boys replied fast. "you've only been here for about fifteen minutes!" i heard Seunghyun say. "you didn't even eat!" Daesung whined. why in the world would these guys want a new outcast like me to be with them anyways? "n-no it's okay, i had a lot for breakfast and i'm fine. sorry guys!" i swiftly walked away from them, from the crowd, and out the cafe. actually, i didn't even have breakfast but all this happening made me too nervous to even be hungry! 

i sighed as a roamed through the hallways, just waiting for the bell to ring for next class to begin. i felt a little doubtful for leaving the bigbang boys. there was just something about Youngbae that made him so, just so different from the rest. but it could just be me. the bell finally rang but it surprised me for a bit causing me to jump in shock, i didn't realize i was dazing off. suddenly doors flung open and people began rushing to their next classes and all you heard was chatter and lockers being opened and closed. i'm just making my way through the crowd and into my next class, two more classes left.. surprisingly, Bom was in this class with me and sat right next to me. "so what did you guys do? what'd they say? how'd it go? was Seungri there with you guys??" Bom scooted her desk closer to me, her expression so eager to know what was going on. "we didn't really talk much..well i didn't. and i didn't meet Seungri cause he was with other girls.." at that moment her eyebrows furrowed together, and conveyed a dissatified expression, "ugh girls these days." the teacher finally stepped into the classroom and class started. in the middle of reading in the textbook, an obnoxiously loud grumble escaped from my stomach. oh. my. god.  noooo this is so embarrassing, this cannot be happening. everyone suddenly turned their heads towards me with their surprised faces on. WHY ME! my face was beyond red, i could feel the intense heat travel from my ears to my cheeks. a tiny giggle slipped out of Bom's mouth when she looked at me, thank god no one else did, all they did was grin and turned back. i took a deep breath in relief.

the bell rang and i, along with others, eagerly rushed out of class to the next, waiting to get this day over with. i got to my next class a little early and chose the seat in the far left row near the windows. my eyes were beginning to strain so i took off my glasses and put them away. i wasn't paying attention to who was coming in the classroom, i was too busy looking out the window to the school's front field. i snapped out of my daydreaming when i heard the teacher's voice. so basically in this whole class all i did was take notes and constantly listen to the teacher's never-ending lecture. it was beyond boring, but i've had worse. 

tick tock tick tock... one more minute "RINNNNNNG" this first school day finally came to an end and i survived it too. while everyone else stampeded out the door like hungry scavengers, i was left getting my books together until i noticed a person with their head down on the desk in the far back right side. i assumed he was sleeping. i quietly walked closer to the person but then stopped and thought to myself, maybe i shouldn't wake him up...don't wanna run into trouble, so to be on the safe side i'll just mind my own business. so i walked towards the door and was ready to go to my lockers. 

at the lockers i found Bom talking to a group of four girls. "hey girls, this is the new girl, Hanri! hey Hanri, these are my friends," i smiled at them and they all waved and cheerfully said hi back. i couldn't help myself but smile even wider, they were just so welcoming. "do you wanna hang out with us after school Hanri? we're gonna go shopping!" Bom asked me, with the other girls besides her insisting me to come. i've just had a really long day, i didn't wanna be mean but i couldn't go. "aww thanks guys but i don't think i wanna go, i need to get straight home." i said giving them an apologetic smile. all i heard were small "aww's" come from the girls, "alright, but you better come and hangout with us next time!" Bom said, playfully pointing at me as she walked away with her friends, all saying bye to me. maybe this school isn't that bad, i mean most of the people are nice, including the popular ones too (minus Jiyong). i'm organizing my locker and taking books in and out of it, placing some in my bag. looking over my little planner, i just wanted to make sure i had all my books for homework. ready to go home! i'm walking down the hallways towards the front exit while wrapping my scarf around my neck and putting on my peacoat until i happen to run into a group of people (mostly girls) in front of me, blocking my way. "umm excuse me.." i tried to squeeze through without tripping on the stairs, apparently these girls didn't hear me. why are these girls even here anyways? aren't they suppose to be happy out of school? my question was answered. these girls were surrounding the bigbang boys. no surprise. at this point i was too tired to even look at them, i just rolled my eyes and walked home. 

is it just me or is my street always empty? it was a bit chilly but sunny as i walked down my block. i got home from school faster then going to school from home. maybe i was just hungry. i can't wait to whip up a meal once i get home. halfway to my house, i couldn't help myself but to run to my house. i ran inside, kicked off my oxfords, and went straight into the kitchen. the kitchen was barely empty since i moved in just two weeks ago. "mom please have something!" i mumbled, rummaging through every single drawer i saw. "cereal, spices, drink...aha!" the last can of olives. yes, olives. i'm that type of girl who could live off of nothing BUT olives. popping a black olive in my mouth, i savor it for a moment, i didn't realize how hungry i  was. i start walking back down the hallway, grab my bag and get up the flight of stairs to my room. 

i left the can on my table and skipped away to my bathroom, wiping off my fingers on my tights. i'm kind of a slob at times hahaa. the sun shone the bathroom windows, just enough to light up the whole bathroom. the first thing i see when i walk in is my reflection. same old me. for a second i just observed myself, patting my cheeks, fixing my bangs, feeling my lips. i'm not pretty... why? i felt disappointed for degrading myself so i forced a smile, remember what mom said, "you are beautiful." i repeated those words over and over til i realized how awkward it was. i laughed it off and let the water run til it got warm and washed my face. what a long day, i gotta relax. i patted my face with my rilakkuma towel and tied my hair to a messy bun and clipped my bangs up. i'm still in my clothes! i exited the bathroom and slipped off my jumper and tights and went into a vneck tee and some sweats. i jumped into my bed and looked straight at the ceiling, "you made it through your first day HanRi!"

________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guy's i'm so sorry i didn't even update at all. my uncle died recently so i couldn't do much :(

i'm sooooo sorry but i'm writing so much more and i'll try my best to update asap. and midterm week is coming too so wish me luck. please comment too, i don't want to be abandoned! v__v