green tea waffles!

baby let's take it slow ♥

i answered my phone without checking who it was, "yeobose-" "RIIII~!" i knew it was Seungri right away by the sound of his voice. omo, why did he have to be so loud? i almost dropped my phone! "whatcha doing Ri? i waited for you to text back for almost two hours already!" i set my phone to speaker so i wouldn't drop it in the water, and left it by the window ledge. "sorry, but don't you have homework?" i heard him chuckle. why was he laughing for? we go to the same school, shouldn't he have homework too? "not really Ri, but you don't have to worry about that. anywho, i'm excited for tomorrow Ri, i can't wait to show you to my hyungs!" why do i keep on forgetting that Seungri was part of bigbang? it'll be so awkward when others see me around them, they'll hate me for sure. "umm, oppa, what if the other people in school won't like me when i'm around you guys?" i asked with hesitation. i really felt disappointed when i realized that i wasn't popular like he was. in everyone else's eyes, i'm just an outcast. "whaaat? you're crazy Ri! everyone will love you, don't worry, if anything happened to you, oppa will always be there for you, and my hyungs too!" Seungri assured me. i felt so much better when he said that, i could feel the sincerity in his words. of course i trusted Seungri to protect me, isn't that what he always did when we were younger? i laughed at the fact that he said 'everyone' will love me. ha! the first person to pop up in my head was that Eun Ha girl. whatever, it's not like she could do anything right? "thanks oppa!" i said to him, this time with confidence. i realized that the clock on my wall said 10:15 pm. was it that late already? i think i should just wash up and go to sleep. "Seungri, i need to go now okay?" i felt bad saying bye to him so early but i couldn't just soak up into a raisin! "awww why so early Ri? okay...wake up ealry tomorrow okay? i'll be at your front door at 8:30. just in case you sleep in, i'll call you at eight!" "woah you don't have to do that oppa!" again he laughed and replied back, "don't worry Ri, i'm used to waking up early. anyways, i'm really happy that i'll wake up everyday knowing that you're here now!" i didn't reply when he said that. i bit my lip as hard as i could, trying to fight back all the emotions that were about to pour out. am i really that choked up? the words he said kept on repeating over and over like a broken record in my head. 'i'm really happy that i'll wake up everyday knowing that you're here now.' i couldn't hold it in any longer, i could feel the tears streaming down my cheeks now. "Ri? are you there?" i sniffed and replied back to him with my broken voice, "yes oppa." i didn't want him to know that i was crying. "okay well, see you tomorrow then! sweet dreams Ri!" i was the first to hang up. i felt bad for not saying goodnight to him back, but i felt even worse knowing that i really changed his life after i left. it was all my fault. i forced myself to stop crying and just sat there in the tub, staring blanklessly in the water. calm yourself Ri. i took a deep breath in and out. i needed to relax. it's time to start new, although i can't forget my past, i won't look back at it either. i untied my bun, let my hair loose and dove in the water for a few seconds and got back up. don't mess this up Hanri... i thought to myself. i decided to finish up my bath and dry off. a new pair of shorts and my pullover hoodie will do. i felt way too tired to even dry my hair so i just tied it to a tight, wet bun. 

 
this has to be the longest day of my life. i crawled into my bed and under my blanket and turned the tv on, even though i wasn't in the mood to watch tv anyways. all i did was stare blankly at my phone. 10:50 pm. almost eleven. on my phone, i clicked on Seungri's name on my contacts. i should give him a ringtone so the next time he calls, i'll know it's him! i strolled through all the ringtones i had in my phone until i found the one that fitted him the best. "got it!" it was 'what can i do' by V.I. there was just something about that song that fitted Seungri. for a moment, all i did was stare at Seungri's name on my phone. should i call? he might be sleeping now and i don't wanna wake him up. but then again i'm so tempted and i want to talk to him everynight before i go to sleep like the good ol' days. i made up my mind. i clicked on his number and it began to dial. keeping the phone close to my ear, i bit my lip, hoping he would pick up. 
"Ri! what's up? i thought you were sleeping?" Seungri replied.
"i was, but i didn't feel like it anymore and wanted to talk to you, just to catch up you know?" i lied. i was feeling drowsy already but there's no way out now! 
"yeah, i'm glad! just missed ya so much Ri. things changed so much after you left," i felt saddened when he said that but then he wasn't done, "but don't think it's your fault Ri! things happen for a reason. just be happy that we have our friendship back Ri!" 
there was no response from me, only tears. "i'm sorry oppa." i wiped my tears with my sleeves.
"aww don't say sorry Ri. and you better not be crying now, remember i will always know when you're crying! cause i'm Seungri oppa! araso?" he was right. he always knew when i was about to cry or if i was crying and trying to hide it from him when we were younger. how does this boy still remember these things? i laughed as a wiped my tears, "yes oppa!" he always and will always find a way to make me smile. i guess it's our friendship that brought us this far. "okay i hate to break this to you Ri but i want you to get some rest okay? no more tears, not while i'm here cause i will never want to see you cry ever! so get rest and sweet dreams! and when i say sweet dreams, i mean it!" i couldn't help myself but laugh, "yes yes yes oppa! goodnight and sweet dreams to you too!" we both said our goodnights and hung up. i felt relieved talking to Seungri again, even if it was only for five minutes. congratulations Hanri, day one is finally over! i slid my phone under my pillow, turned off the tv, and fell into a deep slumber...
__
 
"BBBP BBBP BBBP BBBP BB-" i smashed my hand on the snooze button of my clock and curled back into a ball under my blanket. just five more minutes... "i'm breaking down, down, down, down, down, breakin' down now breakin' breakin' down~" my phone began to ring and vibrate under my pillow. "ughh..." without opening my eyes and took my phone under my pillow and placed it on my ears, "yeoboseyo..." i was still half asleep, not even noticing who it was that was calling. "IL-EONAAAA RI~ wake up wake up wake up!" Seungri was shrieking so loud through the phone that i had to keep it away from my ear. "omo! give me five more minutes oppa..." i kept the phone beside me, but not on my ear since Seungri was already loud enough. "NO! if you don't wake up at this instant i will keep on yelling!" i let out a loud grunt and walked to my bathroom. from there i could here Seungri's laughter from my phone. ugh.. the sunlight shone through the bathroom's window and lit up the whole room. i looked at my reflection in the mirror and washed my face and brushed my teeth. when i back into my room, it was already 8:15. so i walked towards my closet and checked to see what to wear today. i turned the tv on the see today's forecast. sunny and a bit chilly. hmmm... what to wear to-day! since it's just a biiiit chilly, i think i'll just wear black tights with shorts over it, my white hoodie and my huge cardigan over that. and my mini uggs! i took one more glimpse at the mirror to make sure i looked decent. "oh! almost forgot my hair," it was still in a bun, so it took it out and left it down. it was extremely wavy but i liked it. "hope it's not too much.." i was fixing my hair around. i checked my clock and it said 8:29 am. gotta get going now, don't wanna be late and have Seungri wait for me! i wrapped my scarf around my neck and grabbed my coat and bag and rushed down the stairs, straight to my front door. Seungri was standing there directly in front of my door once i opened it. he wore a peacoat and skinny jeans with oxfords. i'm liking his style! "ah you're just on time Ri! i'm impressed. and look at you looking all pretty today, any reason?" he smirked at me and chuckled, "come on, let's go to school together!" i playfully punched his arm and laughed back at him, putting on my coat and locking the door. 
 
"Ri, did you eat breakfast yet?" Seungri asked me tilting his head as we were on our way to school. "no, but it's okay. i usually don't eat breakfast anyways." "oh, okay.." he gave me a half smile. school started at 9:15 am so we took our time walking. we took just about the same exact route to school until i noticed that Seungri made a left turn on this block instead of a right turn, which led to the school. "Seungri, isn't this the way to school?" i slowed my pace and held him back. "oh well, this is a shortcut!" he replied back, only forcing me to walk faster as he sped up. we walked into the part of the neighborhood that i never walked before, and i was starting to get a little scared. i had a feeling this was no where near school. it wasn't until Seungri stopped walking and gave me the most cheesiest smile ever. "tada! let's go inside Ri!" i noticed that we stopped in front of this very small bakery that looked so cute. there was a display of cakes and all sorts of colorful cupcakes. "wha? what's this oppa? you lied to me!" i pouted at him, of course i wasn't happy. "come on Ri! i can't just let you go to school without having any food in the morning! how are you gonna go on throughout the whole day?" he was right, i'm usually struggling to survive the whole school day until lunch. "besides, they have your favorite here!" Seungri opened the door for me and signalled me to walk in. my favorite? as we both walked inside the scent of pasteries flourished the whole shop, alongside with cute decorations that were on the walls and floors. a middle aged woman, somewhere in her late fourties turned from the counter and smiled at us, "good morning Seungri!" did Seungri know her? "morning Mrs. Kim!" he waved at her. i'm guessing that she owns the shop. as we approached the counter, she was taking out a pan of muffins from the oven and placed it on the back counter. "so who's the beautiful young lady, Seungri?" she laughed. "ah, this is my friend Hanri! we've known each other since we were practically babies!" he shook me on the shoulder. "annyeonghaseyo," i smiled and bowed to the lady. "annyeong, so what can i do for you two?" she asked us eagerly. i wonder, does Seungri go here often? "can i have two green tea waffles please?" Seungri asked and gave her money. i looked at him in shock. how did he remember that i loved waffles? especially green tea? he looked back at me and raised his brow, "surprised Ri? that i remember? ha! of course i remember, you used to eat that every morning back then!" Mrs. Kim handed us two freshly made waffles in a cute tiny bag, "enjoy you two and get to school on time!" still, i looked at Seungri in amazement. "you're the best oppa!" he both laughed thanked Mrs. Kim, walking out of the store eating our delicious waffles. i soon found that the school was only three long blocks away from the bakery. "thanks Seungri!" i said as i took the last bite of my waffle. "anything for my little sister!" he smiled as we crossed the street to the school. 
"i'm getting more excited as we get closer to school now! let's find my hyungs!" Seungri grabbed hold of my hand and walked up the stairs to find the other bigbang boys. people began staring at me in shock as i walked with Seungri. "Seungri..i don't think-" "don't worry Ri! just stick with me!" here we go again, day two begins right now!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
sorry for not updating at all lately :( 
and sorry that it's all about seungri and hanri, but don't worry! youngbae's gonna steal the show next chapter! ;D
comment please and thank you! ♥