mean girls

baby let's take it slow ♥

as i get ready to get up from my seat, two girls are standing in front of me. the one with the straight black hair was the girl who gave me that glare and i assume that the other girl with short curly hair is her little friend. right when i'm closing my notebook, a hand slams down on my desk.

 
"hey new girl. you better back off from Youngbae and Daesung oppa, got it?" she snickers at me. her eyes are full of rage. i give her a blank expression, looking straight back at her. i'm not new to this, there's always that one girl in the school that will hunt me down. her finger now in between my glasses, she pushes my glasses back with force and caught me off guard. "GOT IT?" this time her voice was even louder and more stern then before. i refuse to answer and instead i go along with my business, putting my books back into my bag and fixing my glasses back in place. "whatever" she mumbles as she begins to walk away, "come on hana, we're out." the other girl, hana, without a word follows her like a puppy out of the classroom.
 
who does she think she is, thinking she's all big and bad. wow, i've only been in school for an hour and i already have people hating me? i sighed as i was ready to go to my next class. i can't let anger overcome me, i just gotta let it pass, it's just not me. i noticed i wasn't the only student left in the class. there was another girl who i suppose heard everything that was going on. she walked beside me and nudged my elbow. what now... "hey, don't worry about her. that's Eun Ha, she's like the mean girl of the school, but she can't go anything." she smiles at me, "i'm Bom by the way." i smile back at her and we start walking down the hall together to who knows where. "where's your locker anyways?" i showed her my paper where my locker number was written and her face brightens up when she saw it. "cool that's right next to mine!" great, a new friend, i can't believe it! she's so nice and pretty. "hey Hanri, i hope we'll become good friends!" she said warmly at me. just my luck! i learned a whole lot when we got to our lockers. so Youngbae and Daesung were part of most popular group of boys in school, bigbang, which also has three other boys i have yet met: Jiyong, Seunghyun, and Seungri. Seungri... that name sounds so familiar, i thought to myself. i also learned that Eun Ha has been trying to get Youngbae since day one. figures. well good luck trying Eun Ha! not that i'm challenging her or anything cause i know i have no chance getting Youngbae for myself, scratch that, no chance of getting any boy at all. 
 
"so i saw how Youngbae was smiling at you earlier, you're a lucky girl you know?" Bom said as she was taking books out of her locker. "who knows, he might be interested in you!" she giggled. i didn't answer for a moment and thought to myself about what she said. "HA, i haven't known you that well yet Bom, but you sure are funny! stop thinking such impossible things. he's way out of my league." she closed her locker and looked at me with one brow raised, "mhm, sure. you'll never know Hanri!" she smirks at me and walks with me down the hall for a while but turns in a different direction to her next class. "see you later Hanri!" we parted our sepearated ways and went on to our next class. i've thought about what Bom said, do i have a chance? i doubt it. i'm always too shy to even go up to a guy let alone look at him. maybe i'm just reading mixed messages, whatever, i'm just gonna avoid him or else i'll run into more trouble. 
 
i've already gone to three classes and haven't seen any other of the bigbang boys yet, but i also haven't encountered any trouble either, other then being called "bookworm" and "hanri potter" by a few girls. yes i was actually called that, i didn't believe it myself either, but it didn't phase me. walking to my locker, i saw Bom waiting for me, smiling. "Hanri! what took you so long? got lost around the school or something?" she said jokingly. we walked to the cafeteria together, telling her how my day went so far. i'm glad i met Bom. i've never had a friend this close to me, not even in the other schools i've been to, other my childhood friend, but he's long gone. i was always the outcast, the odd girl out. i hope this is the last school i'm transferring to! i thought to myself. entering the cafe, i see hundreds (or what seemed like hundreds) of students together, laughing, talking, eating, just having fun. i felt Bom tugging on my sleeve, "come Hanri, we can sit over here with my friends." oooh more friends! i nod at her and follow her. "it's her." i heard a voice from another table say. turning to see who it was, i wasn't surprised that it was Eun Ha, smirking at me. i roll my eyes and look away from her, please i don't need you to ruin my first say. before we reached our table, i heard my name being called out. "Hanri! over here!" right away i knew it was Daesung, his playful and cute voice made it so noticeable. 
"ooooh Hanri! Daesung's calling you over, go go go!" Bom pushed me towards him. 
"but what abou-" 
"don't worry about me!" she grinned as she pushed me further to Daesung's table and walked away.
 
Daesung gets up from his seat and takes my hand, bringing me towards his table of five guys. "hyung! this is her! the new girl! isn't she pretty?" i blushed when i heard him say that, oh Daesung, whyyy! as i got closer i can hear all of them conversing with one another. i recognized Youngbae sitting across an empty seat (which i'm hoping isn't mine) between two guys, one was extremely tall with white hair...? and the other with dark brown cowlick hair wearing really thick rimmed rayban glasses. beside the empty seat is a figure of a boy with light brown hair talking to the rest. 
"i still remember when we got lost in that huge forest near the park and she cried all to me all day until we found out way out! i swear that was the best adventure of my life! and with my best friend of course." the boy said to his friends. 
"okay we get it. do you really think i care?" said the guy with the white hair.
 
"Seungri oppa! come sit with us pleasee?" a group of girls said as they went up to pull the boy away. surprisingly he laughed along and walked away with them. i'm guessing that's seungri, obviously. 
 
Daesung managed to seat me in front of the boy with the glasses. he looked at me up and down, as if he was observing ever bit of me. it just felt so awkward! "eh, she's decent but bad taste in fashion, lose the glasses and change the wardrobe and maybe, just maybe she'll look okay." he said in an uninterested tone. what? i'm just DECENT? who does this boy think he is?! telling me i have bad taste in clothing? he should look at himself, what kind of guy wears a faux fur vest? pssht. "don't mind Jiyong, he thinks he's the fashionista of the school," a chuckle escaped from Daesung as he nudged my shoulder. "excuse you? i AM the fashionista." Jiyong replied bluntly, squinting his eyes. "cute. i'm Seunghyun." the guy with the white hair said as he extended his hands out to me, i didn't know what to do so i just gave him my hand back thinking that he'd shake it. actually i was pretty shocked that he kissed my hand! "oh umm, thankyou, nice to meet you Seunghyun." i said looking down, shyly. i was actually flattered, no wonder why girls are crazy over these guys. he smiled at me and raised his brow.