been there, done that

baby let's take it slow ♥

"hmmm.." i looked at myself in the mirror. i decided to not do my hair today and left it wavy the way it is. just plain a plain old jumper and some black tights. great way to present myself on the first day of a new school right? it's nothing special, i've done this way too many times to actually care how i look in school anymore. it's always the same thing: go to a new school where i barely make any friends and repeat. whatever, been there done that. i caught a glimpse of my clock and realized i spent a little too much time examining myself. "i'm gonna be late," catching my last glance at the mirror. "wish me luck i guess." slipping on my oxfords and grabbing my bag, i step outside my home and realize that the school's a long walk away. why is mom always on business trips, geez, i thought to myself as i start walking down the street full of rustling leaves.

 
finally reaching the school i take a quick look at it and take a deep breathe. the school is full of people, loud girls laughing from one side, guys fooling around and passing each other footballs. the typical high school. the bell suddenly rang and the flood of students all walked straight into the building. i'm surprised no one noticed me yet. while everyone is walking to their first class, i'm left wandering in the hallways just trying to figure out where the office is. walking down a hallway, i finally found the office and approached the secretary, "umm, i'm new here and i don't know where to go.." she looked up from her typing and gave me a warm smile. she looked pretty young and quite pretty too. "you must be Park HanRi! wait a while sweetie while i get your schedule." she stood up and walked away to another room in the office. she seems nice, i thought. leaning on the wall, i heard footsteps become louder and closer. "Youngbae hyung! come on, we're late!" i heard a cheerful voice say. i turned to the other end of the hall to see two boys pass by. one had sideswept light brown hair and was fairly tan, and seemed to be smiling as he led the way. the other boy, who i assumed was Youngbae, was wearing skinnies and a vneck sweater. while he was walking he turned to meet my eyes. i swiftly turned my head and looked away, and felt a warmth in my cheeks, pretending as if i didn't notice him. wow, his eyes, his look, who was this Youngbae? i was drowned in my thoughts until i heard my name being called. "Miss Park? here, your first class will be in the second room down the hall to the right." she handed me a sheet which listed all my classes. "thanks," i mumbled and gave her a smile. walking to my first class with the schedule in my hand, i stood before my first classroom. i straightened myself up before i opened the door. just wanted to check make sure i wasn't gonna embarrass myself on my first day. okay, here goes nothing Hanri, i thought to myself as i twisted the door knob open.
 
what was a loud and chatting classroom soon became nothing but silence as i opened the door. utter silence, all eyes fell on me. i hate it when people stare at me. a teacher facing the blackboard looked at me and grew a smile on his face, i'm guessing that's Mr. Jung based on what was written on my schedule. "ah! Park Hanri! i was expecting you, welcome, class has just started, why don't you introduce yourself to the class?" he gestured me to walk in and stand in the center of the classroom. "h-hi. i'm Hanri." i forced a weak smile to the silent class as my whole face begins to feel extremely warm. my nervousness is taking over and i can't stand the silence, how embarrassing! for a moment there wasn't answer. "HEY HANRIIII!~" a loud jolly voice replies to me. i notice it was the same boy that was with Youngbae in the hallway. i felt myself blushing a little and did a small wave at him. in front of a row was a girl who turned to look back at the boy and rolled her eyes. she glared back at me, as if she already hates me. great. "Hanri, you can go take a seat beside Daesung over there." i walked down the row and felt all eyes just following me, although i tried not to look back in their eyes. before i reached my seat i noticed a familiar face sitting in front of my seat. it was Youngbae. his eyes looked like they were full of surprise as he watched me walking down. a small smile curved at his lips and before i knew it, heat striked back on my cheeks. looking down and tugging on my hair, i quiet sit down on my seat and the whole class went back to conversing. 
 
"Hi Hanri, i guess you already know, but i'm Daesung!" Daesung said as he turn to me, smiling of course. what's up with his boy? always happy or something? at least he's friendly. "what are you doing in school in the middle of november anyways?" he asks me. "well i-" Mr. Jung cuts me off, "class, settle down and start copying down the notes on the board." Daesung pouts but i tug on his shirt, whispering "let's talk at lunch later!" he smiles at me and nods. i'm looking at the board but i can barely see what's written on it, so i take out my glasses from my bag and put them on. i'm just writing writing writing, until Youngbae turns around to look at me and smiles ever wider this time. looking up from my notebook, i realized he's looking at me, and i begin to blush uncontrollably. at this point i can't feel my senses. i fell mute and my face was stiff. why am i acting this way? it's only the first day of school Hanri! get it together! before i could even open my mouth, the bell rang and class ended. Youngbae looked at me and raised his eyebrow and walked away with Daesung following behind him.
"see you at lunch Hanri!" Daesung said as he walked out the classroom. 
 
well, first day's going pretty good..so far! 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
first chapter, pretty short cause i was busy all night x___x sowwy guys, i hope you like it!