How he confess his love to you (KAI)

EXO Scenarios

 

How he confess his love to you (KAI)

 

“Jongin-ah,why you want me to meet you here but you aren’t here yeeet!!!” you called him angrily.

 

Yes,Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai called you yesterday and want you to meet him today at Namsan Tower. This is already late night and he hasn’t here yet.

 

“Ya -ah please calm down…just follow my instruction and I know you won’t be mad again kkk”

 

“Yaa! Why you say like that? I’m mad!!”

 

“Andwae!! Please don’t! okay honestly,I’m already there but I don’t want to see you now,okay? So please follow my instruction,okay?”

 

“Ah whatever you say”

 

“Now..please go next to Namsan Tower”

 

“Wae? Why?”

 

“Ani ani,just follow me,don’t ask such a stupid questions okay?”


“Ah ye ye”

 

“I know you’re still sitting! Go go go!! Ppalii”

 

“Ne ne ne” you ran as fast as you can but then you remembered “Next to namsan tower? YA!! Are you kidding me? Where? Exactly where?

 

“Hahaha you forget? Huh? Haduuh you remember when we went here before? That place okay?

 

“Okaay I’m already here,then?”

 

“Yes you are. Now please look around you,is there something strange?”

 

“Aha..I found a paper,is that what you mean?”

 

“Take it and read it for me”

 

“To remember when we first met? Hehe hope you still remember,ne..annyeong! Jongin here hehehe aaah suddenly I wanna say this,I love the way you call me Jongin-ah or Jonginnie when others call me Kai hehehe”

 

“And then? You haven’t finished it~~” Kai said

 

“I don’t know why I’m such a fool like this,just watching you walked,ran to follow my instructions hehe. Mianhae because I’m just watching you>

 

“And then?” Kai said.

 

“Please turn back? Hah are you really kidding me?”

 

And then the phone ended. JONGIIINN-__- and finally you turn back.

“I know that you are……”you stopped talking when you saw a bucket of roses in front of your face,yes exactly in front of your face.

 

“Jongin?”

 

“Ne hehehe? Mianhae I’m not teasing you hehe” he said as he messing up his hair.

 

“And then? What do you mean with all of these things?”

 

“Hufff. Okay then, -ah,I don’t know how to tell you,I can’t express my feeling with my lips and all I know is..I really love you,since when? I don’t know too and I want us to be more than friend…-ah,do..do you want to be my girlfriend?..” he said with serious face.

 

“Mianhae Jonginnie,but…I won’t..”

 

“Oh ya,I know I’m such a fool and then why I say this thing to you? Ya I know you won’t accept me” his eyes…sparkling..*idk how to say it* like he want to cry.

 

“I’m just kidding Jonginnie,I mean I won’t reject you” you said as you smile

 

He smiled and then he hug you tightly. You can feel his breath,he really hug you tightly and he wishpered “-ah,can I always hug you like this?”

 

You nodded.

 

“And..promise me you won’t be bored if I say this,saranghae