When one of EXO members is getting close with you (2)

EXO Scenarios

 

Baekhyun:

 

“What did you do yesterday with Suho hyung?” Baekhyun asked you when both of you are eating dinner together.

“Ah..yesterday? he ate lunch with me when you were with Chanyeol oppa” you continue eat your food.

“I told you to go home right?” he said as he is looking at you,not continue to eat.

“Yes you told me to go home but I was hungry and went to restaurant and met Suho oppa on the street and he asked me to join him because he wanted to eat too,is that wrong?” you stop eating. Looking at him with serious face.

“Haish, not wrong though but it makes me jealous you know? Can you just getting close with Chanyeol, not Suho hyung?"

“So why you ask me to getting close with Chanyeol oppa? Wae Chanyeol oppa?” you said as his face turn to confuse face.

“It’s not like that..but..ah okay okay,you can get close with every EXO members but jebal,keep a distance..still make Byun Baekhyun on the first place who’s really close with you. Jeballl”

“Hmmmpph,okay I can’t hold it anymore,you are so...mwahahaha”

“Wae? Laughing because I’m jealous..finally I’m jealous? Hah? Happy now..happy you?” he said as he continue eating his dinner.

“Not like that,really haha”

“Hih..I hate you..jjinjaaa”

“Haisshh don’t mad”

“No I’m not,suddenly I just want to hug you right now uuuu” he said with...puppy eyes..aegyo-ing.

“YA! Oppa wae so creepyyy”

“Aaahh okay,from now call me Creepy oppa,and i will hug and kiss you everydayyyy”