When You're Mad

EXO Scenarios

 

When You’re Mad

Suho:

He calls you every minute,text you every seconds,and all of the messages are sweet enough.

From: Suho

Ya,Jagiya,mianhae,I didn’t mean to do that,really jeongmal mianhae,I’m stressed out because you’re mad at me like this,I don’t know why but I can’t sleep,I don’t want to eat and drink,do you really want to make me die? Jagiya..you know I love you and I didn’t mean to do that,really. I love you,please forgive me.

D.O:

When you went down at the morning,you saw there is a plate of your favorite food on your dinning table.

Who made this? You start asking yourself until you found a little note beside the plate.

Mianhae,I’ve been disappointed you,really..sorry,I love you,I made this food with love,hope you like it,sorry and..i love you

-Do Kyungsoo

Baekhyun:

You woke up and saw a letter on the table. You opened it and read it.

So sorry for being too stupid yesterday,I’m not perfect and you know that,forgive me,sorry,saranghae’

 

 

Chanyeol:

You were watching a TV when Chanyeol came. You pretend that you didn’t see him,and still watch.

“Hello,I’m home” he said as he sit next to you. You still shut up your mouth,don’t want to say anything.

Suddenly he tells a joke that makes you laugh.

“Don’t make me laugh,I’m mad at you haish” you said.

“Kyaaa wae my baby is so cute,huh? Okay,we were so stupid yesterday,so let’s forget it,okay?”

 

Kai:

“I can’t believe that we were to selfish last night” he finally say something after 15 minutes both of you are keep in silent.

“Hmm”

“Mianhae,let’s forget it,mianhae..mianhae really..”

“HYAAAH you don’t reply my words,should I dance ‘sorry sorry’ in front of youu?”

 

Sehun:

“Jagiya...I will buy you an ice cream,don't be mad..please”he said as he keep touching your shoulder.

“Haish,you think I’m a kid? You buy me ice cream and I will forgive you? Haish..how old are you Sehunnie”

“I’m nineteen..”

“GYAAAAH” you shouted angrily. Haish. Wae your boyfriend is soo childish-_-

“Okay I was joking,ya..jagiya,mianhae,i really..sorry,forgive me,please,nuguboda saranghae,please forgive me” he said as he put down his knees.