When you met him (2)

EXO Scenarios

Hello..this is for EXO M's Kris and Luhan,if you want the others you can ask me then :D

 

 

EXO-M

 

Kris:

You are a new cheerleader at your school and this is your first TO DO LIST! You must go to stadion to cheering for the basketball team. And say what all players are your senior and all the cheerleaders too,you are the youngest. Oh maaann you thought you are at the wrong place>.<

 

“Eonnie,who’s that guy? I wanna cheer for him but I don’t know him,Is he new?”you asked your senior beside you.

“Ah ne,he is Kris,you can shout his name while me and others shout for the others. Yes he’s new he moved 2 months ago. He’s handsome right?”

“Ne eonnie,he is”you replied with a shy face.

“Kris oppa Kris oppa Kris oppa!”you keep shout his name until the game finished and the team win~

“Chukkae chingudeeuul” all the cheerleaders came to the players and you just stucked at your place,stared at them. You just a junior,isn’t that not polite if you join them?:/

“Hey,what are you doing here?”suddenly Kris came and held your hands,brought you out of this crowded place.

“I’ve never seen you before? Am i right?”he said

“Ah ne,I’m your junior, imnida”you said as you bow

“Ah geurae..just call me Kris or maybe you can call me Kris gege? Or Kris oppa?up to you”

“Ah ne...I’m just fit with oppa ehe”

“Ah okay..ah should we eat together now? Thank you for cheer for me hehe,I will buy you an ice cream,let’s go~”

 

 

 

 

Luhan:

You are a friend of football player at your school,named Jinwoon(idk who’s this guy but i just use this name>.<). Now he will play with another school and you come to the stadium.

“Ya,Jinwoon-ah,fighting!”you said

“Ne,gomawo -ah,I will do my best if that best player won’t trick me haha”

“Hah? Who’s that guy? Have I seen him before?”

“Ah I think you haven’t,nah nah,that one,his name is Luhan”Jinwoon pointed to one guy who walking carefully.

“Ah..he’s handsome”

“MWO? What did you say?”

“Ani,ani..just go then! Fighting!”

“Ne,gomawo,bye~”

*at the middle of the match*

“AAAWWWW WHO DID THIS TO ME?!?!” you yelled because there was a ball flew to your head.

“WOOOYYY WHO DID THIS TO ME?”

No one answering?HAAAHH?

“Jeosonghamnida,sorry I’m really sorry I can’t handle the ball,sorry sorry sorry” suddenly you heard a guy voice.

As you turned your head to the place where you heard the voice,you were surprised.

“Ah ne?”

“Sorry,I’m really sorry,I can’t handle the ball,sorry sorry sorry”he bow so many times.

“Ah ne…ah…YAAA you’re the best player so why you couldn’t handle it???”

“Ah sorry really sorry”

“Sorry sorry?just sorry?huh?”

“Okay then what should I do,please forgive me noona”

“And now you call me noona? Oh man,how old are you? I even don’t know your name or something like that”

“Ah sorry again sorry sorry,I was born at 1990 and my name is Luhan. And you?”

“I’m and I’m…just guess then I’m older or younger than you hahaha”

“YAA LUHAN-AH! What are you doing there?” suddenly you heard a guy voice again,oh that is Luhan’s couch.

“Sorry,I will meet you again later,I’m going now byee”