When he saw you read fan fiction

EXO Scenarios

 

 

Suho:

Omo,are you really reading fan fiction?I thought you were the different type of fans but yes..you are same,reading fan fiction and imagining about me?” you just smiled when hear it.

 

D.O:

“WHAT? Did the author write that I’m in love with Kai? Say what..omo omo  jagiya I’m normal okay,do not believe it,okay..”

 

Chanyeol:

“BWAAAHH wae my girl is reading fan fiction?” (you: hehe I always doing this oppa) “Eh, is that every author always explain my weirdness side? Okay yes I’m weird,but I don’t think so I really this weird in this fan fiction”

 

Baekhyun:

And then Baekhyun kiss your lips gently,and after that..”

“Oppa,what are you doing here? And why you read this like me?” you said as you cover the monitor with your own hands

“I’m not doing anything,just curious,what should i do to treat you right? Ehehe”

 

Kai:

“GYAAAAH I’m not that mean? Wae I’m this annoying? Wae I don’t look at youu?”he said with a loud voice

“Oppa..I’m not the author..okay?”

“Ah ne..”

 

Sehun:

“Am I that calm? Do you think I’m calm?”

“At first I thought..yes”

“Ya jagiya,but I’m not that innocent,huh. Do you think I don’t know how to kiss you? How to say I love you?”

You just keep yourself on silent,still reading that fan fiction.

 

Kris:

“I’m not that cold,really” you surprised because suddenly Kris is behind you.

“Gege?”

“Kkk you’re cute,why you such read fan fiction if you can do that thing with me in real life?”

 

Xiumin:

“Waaaww I’m famous with the baozi rightt? Don’t you think I’m cutee?”

“Yeess,kyeoopptaaa”

“I can do this in front of you too” and he showed baozi with puppy eyes ;_;

 

Luhan:

“Gyaah,I’m popular right? Hyaa look that fan fiction has lot of viewers and comments”

“I don’t think so that you’re popular,this is just the author who’s really smart of making this story”

“Ah..so you say I’m not popular enough? Don’t you think because I’m popular that the author make that story?”

“Okay gege,enough-_-“

 

Lay:

“HYAAA the author really knows me better than myself!!”

“Gege...”

“HYAAA! DID I REALLY KISS YOU? SHOULD I KISS YOU NOWWW?”

“GEGEEE!!!”

 

Chen:

“Ahh you want me to sing like that too? Like what you’ve read?”

“He? Oppa what’re you doing here?”

“I can I can” and he sing What Is Love~

 

Tao:

“Panda..panda..panda..everything in myself is related with panda,isn’t it?”

“Ehehe ne oppa”

“In fiction I’m your panda but in real life you’re my panda..agree?”