When you met him!

EXO Scenarios

 

EXO-K

 

First Met

 

Suho:

You were at restaurant,waiting for your friend and suddenly there’s someone touched you.

“Sorry,you are...   right?”

“Ne? Yes I am and what’s the matter?”

“I’m (your friend’s name) cousin and she said i should come here bcs she is busy now and I should eat with you,I know this is sound weird but i dont know why too why i agreed with this”

“And then?”

“Ya this is your choice..she said i should have a dinner with you as appologize sign”

“Okay then..”

 

Chanyeol:

You are SM Entertainment’s trainee and your teacher said you will be dance at TV next week with the member of the newest SM’s boyband. You thought he was Sehun or Kai but he is Chanyeol! And guess what he’s your bias at EXO-K!!!

“Annyeong haseooo...  imnida” you said as you bow to the person in front of you.

“Ne..annyeong haseo,chanyeol imnida” he said as he turn his body,looked at you.

Speechless.

“Why? Is that anything wrong?” he realized that you were being weird.

“Ani..I’m just surprised because you are my bias”

“Ahaha okay then..come here,I wanna hug you as an idol to his fans”

You stucked at your place and suddenly with a big smile he ran to you and hugged you gently.

 

D.O.

You are at the music store,shaking your head following the rhytyms.

“You love this song too?”suddenly a guy asked you a stupid question because this is the first time you met him.

“Ah ne,and by the way? Who are you? I get surprised because I don’t know you,sorry”

“Ah my name is Do Kyungsoo,and what’s your name?”

 andd why you suddenly came and asked me like that? I’m getting curious”

“Hahaha no,it is just because I’ve never met a girl who likes this kind of music”

“Oh ahaha,you like it too?”

“Yes i really like it,oh yea,i should go now,and i left my phone number at him*pointing an employee* so..call me maybe?hahaha bye!”

 

Baekhyun

You are at a hospital,waiting for your mom. You are waiting at the waiting room just with one guy,he keep stared at you with creepy look.

“Why you keep looking at me like that?”you asked as you found him looking at you.

“Ah..ani..I’m just..a little awkward because in this room just two of us and we just keep on silent for almost 3 hours”

“So what you wanna do?”

“Ah molla..I’m talkative and I can’t keep on silent like this”

“And then?”

“And then....what’s your name? My name is baekhyun”

“I’m "

“Oh ya,I love to show this to people”

“What?”

“Hmm..today should i use yellow towel?”

“So what you gonna do with that towel?weird”

“Chakkaman! I didn’t say I’m finish right?”

“Ne ne ne...”you keep looking at him

*and baekhyun finally showed you that yellow towel y hot stare*

 

Kai

You were at your friend’s party. Today is her birthday and you met her finally after you searched her for hours.

“Yaa..Ahjeong-ah,finally i met you,happy birthday” you said as you hug her.

“Huahaha gomawo...aahh I missed you so mucchhh”

“Me toooo..”

“Ah we should go where then? Ah chakkaman..i wanna introduce someone to you” she said as she pulled a guy.

This is Jongin and Jongin this is  

“Ah..annyeong haseo Jongin imnida”he said as he bow

“Ne..annyeong haseo imnida”

“He’s my cousin,hope you two can be friends,oh ya,i should go there for checking something. Bye. Keep talking!”

And then your friend left you and Kai.

 

Sehun

You were waiting for your appa to picked you up after school.

“Aish..appa why are you so late?”you keep complaining.

“Sorry can i sit here?” suddenly a tall,white guy came to you asked to sit next to you because at this bus stop there’s no empty chair again except beside you.

“Ah sure,sit there”

“What are you doing here?”he asked you

“Waiting for my appa to pick me up,you?”

“Ah..i’m waiting for the rain to stop”

“Ah ye...it’s raining too haha”

“Where do you live?”

“Not far away from here”

“Ah ye ye ye,me too. What’s your name?”

    how about you?”

“I’m Sehun,nice to meet you and i love your voice and...I study at that school *pointing somewhere* hope we can meet again someday”

You just nodding.

“Ah see you see you next time,and I will go to your school later” he said as he left.

“DO YOU KNOW MY SCHOOL?” you yelled.

“YES OF COURSE,I CAN SEE IT FROM YOUR UNIFORM” he replied with smile and left.