TEASER 003

SOUL | 영혼 | SM ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GIRL GROUP | STORY START

"Unnie, you're doing it all wrong again."

That simple sentence was effective enough for Chaerin to lose it. Just as Hyeomin stopped the music player, the Lead Vocalist immediately let out a frustrated yell and ruffled her hair, angry at herself for messing up the choreography once again. Hyun Ah just stood there, leaning against the wall, as she smiled slightly, amused at what Chaerin's doing to herself.

"Yah! I am definitely the worse dancer in the entire face of the earth! My body's as stiff as a rock and I can't even get the most simple of the dance steps right!" Chaerin wailed, ignoring the attempts of Hyeomin to calm her down. "I always bump into someone with my elbows or step on their feet! And I can't even execute a simple jazz square right! Let's face it, I am the worst dancer of the entire universe!"

"Unnie, you're not the worst dancer in existence." Hyeomin chided, patting the older female on the back. "Kyuhyun oppa's is still bad at dancing than you are."

Hyun Ah raised an eyebrow. "Really? If Kyuhyun's such a bad dancer, then how come he's part of the main dance group in Super Junior? Surely, someone who is bad at dancing shouldn't be part of that, right?"

Hyeomin shot a look towards the Main Dancer, as if to say 'you're not helping', as she tried her best to calm Chaerin down. Hyun Ah shrugged and just continued to watch the scene in amusement. 

"If you think I'm not the worst dancer in the world, name a person who at dancing more than I do," Chaerin said. "And this time, don't mention Kyuhyun. I know that what Hyun Ah unnie said was entirely true."

Hyeomin shuffled slightly to her side. "Um... well, err..."

"I knew it. I really at dancing." Chaerin said, sighing in complete frustration. 

"Sure you are. That's obvious from how you dance." Hyun Ah commented bluntly.

Chaerin glared at her, sarcastically saying, "Gee, thanks for that oh-so lovely comment, Hyun Ah unnie. Thanks a lot."

Hyeomin was about to say something when her phone rang. Both girls quickly turned their heads to the Triple Threat, who bowed apologetically at the interruption and answered the call. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah! Park Hyeomin! Where the hell are you?! You were supposed to meet up with us hours ago!" Key's voice screeched over the other end of the line. Hyeomin turned to look at the clock and her eyes widened when she realized the time. "Omo! I almost forgot! Don't worry, Key oppa! I'll be there!"

Quickly, Hyeomin clicked the end button on her phone and turned to her unnies who were now glaring at each other. "Uh... Hyun Ah unnie, Chaerin unnie, I really have somewhere important to go. Please inform manager-sshi about my absence."

Hyun Ah was the first one to cut off the glare and turned to Hyeomin, raising an eyebrow. "Oh? Where are you planning to go?"

"Um... Key oppa and I have some plans to do, well, regarding with the debut." Hyeomin answered.

"Ooh ~ Is Taemin part of it?" Chaerin asked, giggling as Hyeomin's face turned bright red. The younger female shook her head vigorously and said, "Yah! Taemin's not part of this! Aish, unnie..."

Chaerin cackled and said, "Just kidding, dongsaeng. Now get going or you'll miss your 'date' with the Almighty Key."

"And it's not a date!" Hyeomin protested before she bolted off the door, hearing the laughter of both Chaerin and Hyun Ah echoing slightly. Once she was out of the building, an arm immediately pulled her and dragged her off to God knows where it is.

"Park Hyeomin! How can you forgot about our plans for today?!" Key scolded, continuing to drag the younger female. Hyeomin whimpered slightly, causing Key to lessen his grip on her. He turned towards her and sighed. "Seriously, Hyeominnie, how can you even forget about what we planned for today when we have been talking about this since, I don't know, for the last few weeks ago!"

Hyeomin giggled nervously. "Well, I guess I was busy preparing for our debut to notice about our plans for today. Mianhe, Key oppa." She said, bowing slightly to SHINee's Triple Threat. Key just nodded and patted Hyeomin on the head. "It's okay. As long as you're here, we can finally proceed with our plans."

"So, who else is going to be there?" Hyeomin asked as both of them walked in sync. 

"Well, there's Onew, Siwon, Jonghyun, Jessica, Taeyeon, Victoria, Minho — " Key hadn't finished his sentence yet when Hyeomin said something excitedly, "Oppa! Oppa! Is Taeminnie going to be there?"

Key smiled slyly at what Hyeomin said. "Getting excited aren't we?"

Hyeomin turned bright red at when she had realized what she had said. "That's not what I meant! I mean — oh, forget it."

Key just laughed and threw an arm over Hyeomin's shoulders. "Hyeominnie, I was only kidding around!"

"You're mean, oppa." Hyeomin said, pouting. Key just chuckled and pinched her cheeks. "Aw, Hyeominnie, don't be sad! Key oppa was only joking around."

"... But is Taemin going to be there?"

Key nodded. "Ne. You're really excited to see him aren't you?"

"Yeah! It's been too long since I have seen him! With all the preparations for our debut, I hardly have any time to text or call him anymore!" Hyeomin said, bouncing slightly in happiness. Then, she stopped bouncing and frowned, "Are my feelings really that easy to read?"

"Your feelings are like an open book, Min." Key said. Then, he smiled slyly. "And I know you have feelings for our maknae."

"Key oppa!"

----

AUTHOR'S CORNER

Teaser no. 3 everyone! I think my writing has improve (somehow).

Anyways, Sub Vocalist has been decided and her profile will definitely be out soon. ;)