SOUL: 1ST MEMBER

SOUL | 영혼 | SM ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GIRL GROUP | STORY START

SOUL'S FIRST MEMBER REVEALED!

by certified_dreamer - May 7, 2012 at 2:39 PM                                                                   122898 views | 998 comments

SM Entertainment reveals SOUL's first member.

Kang Chaerin, a trainee of SM Entertainment for four years, is said to debut on SOUL. From her fellow label-mates, Chaerin is said to be very confident and sometimes aggressive. She is also said to show exemplary skills of singing that could match SNSD's Seohyun's vocal abilities. Here is what her other label-mates thought of the SOUL's singing virtuso.

f(x)'s Victoria on Chaerin's abiities: "What can I say? Chaerin's a gifted singer. She sings with much emotion that she could definitely make you move. Although she is one of the very examples of someone who doesn't exactly have the talent of dancing and well... not everyone shows exemplary skills on rapping, Chaerin makes that up with her amazing vocals. Chaerin and the rest of SOUL, fighting!"

Super Junior's Ryeowook on Chaerin's personality: "She's really confident and she's not afraid to voice her opinions out loud, not caring about the consequences of others. At first, she can be very intimidating, as she would always look at you with cold, calculating eyes that could make  you think that she could extract something from you just by sheer willpower alone, but when you get to know her more, she is actually nice and kind-hearted. She's also sympathetic to others and would always lend them a helping hand, an unconditional trait of hers for a long time now. But even though she has a big heart, she's also very lonely, as I could often see her fixating herself with food or books to deal with the loneliness."

Below is Chaerin's full profile:

Full Name: Kang Chaerin

Stage Name: Chaerin

Position: Lead Vocalist

Age: 20

Date of Birth: January 17, 1992

Place of Birth: Busan, South Korea

Hometown: Seoul, South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean

Fanclub Name: Jasmine

Fanclub Color: Golden Rod

----

AUTHOR'S CORNER:

Well, here's the first member of SOUL, who also happens to be my character.

I'm still on debate on which of my lovely applicants should I pick. They were all wonderful applications that I really wanted to pick them all, but I know my limitations, so I must go with the flow. Haha.

The first teaser should be up by today or tomorrow, though.