TEASER 005

SOUL | 영혼 | SM ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GIRL GROUP | STORY START

Xiong Mao stretched out her arms, letting out a contented yawn, as she casually walked down the deserted halls of the SM Entertainment building. She was scheduled for a dance session today, along with the rest of the members of SOUL, but today, she isn't exactly getting the vibe to go to it. Not that she wanted to be yelled out again by their manager or cause any worry to her soon-to-be group mates, but Xiong Mao really wanted to loosen up a bit before she could do anything else for the rest of the day.

"Yah!" A rather impolite voice yelled out from behind her. 

"Yah? Yah!" She yelled back, spinning around only to find Super Junior's resident Jewel Boy, Eunhyuk, smirking at her. She rolled her eyes at him, saying, "Should have known it was you, Hyuk."

"Now, where are the formalities this time, Xiong Mao?" Eunhyuk queried, pouting. "It's not nice to say that to your sunbaes ~ "

"Okay, Eunhyuk oppa, what do you want this time?" Xiong Mao demanded, not please that he had just ruined her casual and contented mood just earlier ago. "If you have nothing better to say than to annoy me, I'd best be going now. Besides, manager-sshi is expecting me to be in the dance studio now." With that, Xiong Mao stomped off to the opposite direction but Eunhyuk's voice floated back into her ears, causing her to freeze in place.

"You know, Mao, I'm getting the feeling that you're not going to your dancing session with your group today." Eunhyuk commented nonchalantly. Mao whirled around, staring at Super Junior's Main Rapper and Dancer in disbelief, "What makes you say that I'm not going to my dancing session?"

"The direction of the dance studio is that way." Eunhyuk stated, pointing to the direction of where he came from. 

"I-I knew that." Xiong Mao stammered, knowing that she was busted by none other than the Jewel Boy himself. Then, she turned to him and raised an eyebrow. "Besides, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the radio station and shoot Sukira on live?"

"Does it look like I'm in the radio station right now?" Eunhyuk replied, raising an eyebrow at her. Xiong Mao just rolled her eyes. "Okay ~ Never mind then."

"Anyways, wanna go out for dinner with me? My treat." Eunhyuk said, revealing his signature gummy smile.

"Kimchi?" Xiong Mao asked, a hopeful look on her face. He chuckled at her hopeful look and patted her head. "Kimchi it is then."

----

The duo went to a small, quiet place that Xiong Mao regularly goes to. Not many of the customers here knows Eunhyuk so it was safe for him to not be in a disguise or be mobbed by screaming fangirls. Xiong Mao asked for her usual set whilst Eunhyuk decided to order curry. While waiting for their orders, both of them sat down in a table that was located in the corner of the shop, talking casually about the events that happened during the last few days.

"... how did they found out that you were sneaking insects into their bags anyway?" Eunhyuk queried. He knew that Xiong Mao is fond of doing tricks to anyone without them finding out it was her, so he found it hard to believe that SOUL's resident trickster had been caught red-handed by someone. Let alone a group of six boys. 

Xiong Mao shrugged. "I'm not exactly sure. Probably a little birdie told them about what Tao and I were doing, or the just happened to come in with the correct timing, I guess. They were extremely shocked and dumbfounded about this, Hyukkie. You should have seen their faces."

"Man, I would give in anything just to see their reaction. Especially Chanyeol's." Eunhyuk said, sighing. 

"I know, I know. Besides, Chanyeol's expression was like this when they found out about it." Xiong Mao said, widening her eyes and opening wide as she tried to imitate the EXO-K's Main Rapper's expression. Eunhyuk let out a loud guffaw at XIong Mao's re-enactment, in which she also laughed along with him. 

Their dishes soon arrive and they began to dig in, occasionally talking through mouthfuls as they continued to catch up with each other. 

"So, confessed to Hyoyeon yet?" Xiong Mao suddenly asked, causing Eunhyuk to choke. He thumped his chest hard and swallowed, glaring at Xiong Mao, who pretended to look as though she hasn't said anything for the past few minutes ago. "Yah! I don't know what you're talking about."

"Denial ~" Xiong Mao said in a singsong voice, a playful smirk plastered on her face. Eunhyuk was about to retort when Xiong Mao's phone began to ring. 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Xiong Mao, where exactly are you?" Hyun Ah's voice called out from the other line of the phone. 

"I'm out eating kimchi and curry with Eunhyuk. Why?" Xiong Mao said casually. From the background, she could hear Hyeomin happily conversing with Jinkyo while the strumming of the guitar was heard, which probably means that Chaerin is just playing a few chords on her guitar. From what Xiong Mao knows, the rest of the members of SOUL are probably in the dorm right now, resting.

"Oh. Don't forget that we are having a photoshoot later today. And don't you dare to not bother to show up or be late." Hyun Ah threatened. Xiong Mao chuckled lightly. "Arasso, arasso, and besides, isn't it Chaerin's job to nag at us?"

Hyun Ah shrugged. "Probably. Besides, she's stressed out today."

"Oh ~ Love problems? Possibly... Ryeowook?"

"Maybe. Just come to the photoshoot on time. No excuses." Hyun Ah said and hung up before Xiong Mao could have the chance to say something else. 

"So, you're having a photoshoot later this afternoon, huh?" Eunhyuk asked casually. Xiong Mao raised an eyebrow. "Were you eavesdropping on my conversation?"

"Maybe." Eunhyuk said with a smirk. Xiong Mao just scoffed and finished the remnants of her kimchi. When they were both done eating, Xiong Mao looked at Eunhyuk. "So ~ I've been hearing rumors about something between Ryeowook and Chaerin. Care to give out any info?"

The Jewel Boy just grinned. "Well, all I can say is that maybe there is something going on between those two."

----

AUTHOR'S CORNER:

Here's Teaser 005 everyone. Omo ~ the members of SOUL are almost complete. Wonder who's the last member going to be? ;)

If you read it carefully there were hints between HyoHyuk and possibly something going on between Ryeowook and Chaerin. But I'm not giving the full details about it yet. After all, this is only a teaser. :)

Oh, and I just realized that almost all the teasers involves the dance studio or something like that. And I think Chaerin's horrible dancing has become a running gag to me for this story. Haha. xD

Anyways, stay tune for the revelation of the last member of SOUL ~