Chapter 7

Do You Still Remember Me? Your Childhood Friend?

Annyeong! Chapter 7 is here! Sorry if i make any wrong grammars or typos... Hey, have you ever want to dream about someone or something? I just found a way from ChubbyChoco17. The way is you look at the picture one hour before you sleep. I dunno if it really works.... Coz, i just found that today. Thanks a lot for reading! Hope you enjoy!

==================================================================================================

A FEW DAYS LATER

*Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg*

I woke up from my beautiful dream. I went to the bathroom and showered. After that i ate my breakfast in the dining room. I walk to my school. I can see my friend HyunRa waving at me infront of the school gate. I waved back and we two walk to our class

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Riiiiiiiiiiiiiingggg riiiiiiiiiiinggg*

The bell for break time rings. I walked out i saw Kibum was talking with his friends. Does he remember me???? Should i greet him? WIll i look akward? Will he greet me back? Stop with the question ____! I force my legs to walk. When i get nearer to them they looked at. I got nervous. I try to open my mouth and nothing came out. I tried once again but it just made a 'uuh' sound. Then this time i get serious so i use all my guts. "Are you Kim Kibum?" i asked him to make sure.

Key's POV

I saw _____ walk near us. I guess she's trying to say something, but it didn't work out. Then she said, "Are you Kim Kibum?". I was so happy! She remember me! OMG she remembered me!!! I gave her a big smile and hugged her tightly don't want to let go. She seemed shocked but i don't care. My friends are looking at me awkwardly but i don't care. I only care that she remember me.

______'s POV

I was really shocked that Kibum hugged me.... He does remember.... I hugged him back my tears are falling down. He wiped my tears and looked to my eyes. His friends was just staring at us awkwardly. "_____? Where were you all this time?" he said while he's still holding my hands. "Like what is said 12 years ago Oppa, i moved to London and like i promised i will come back" i said while sniffing a bit. Then he pull me with him. "Kibum where are we going?" i asked him confused, "to the cafeteria of course! I'll treat you" he answered me while smiling. "Why are we going there?" i asked him again, "to celebrate of course! To celebrate that we meet again" he said pulling me to the cafeteria with his friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm waiting for Kibum with his friends. We didn't talk a word. Silence and awkwardness is all. Why makes Kibum takes  so long? Finally one of them started to speak. "Annyeong noona!" one of them with a mushroom style hair said happily. Thank god he finally talk. "Annyeong uhm..." i answered but i don't know his name yet. "Taemin, taemin imnida" he smiled. Then, the rest of them introduced their self. "So, are you his childhood friend?" Jonghyun asked, "yeah, but i moved to London when i was 5" i answered his question, "that's why Key is so happy when he saw you"  Onew said. Key? Is he Kibum? "Who's Key?" i asked them confused, "he's Kibum. Key is his stage name" Minho said to me. Stage name?

After a few minutes Kibum came back. He gave me a cookies and cream ice cream. "That's what you like right?" he asked me while handing me the ice cream. "Yes Kibum! You still remember my favourite ice cream?" i smiled, "of course you are my best friend" he smiled back, "Yah! How about us?" Jonghyun asked while pouting, "You are my best friends, she's my bestest best friend" while putting his tongue out to Jonghyun. I just laughed at them. "____-ah please don't call me just Kibum. Call me Kibum Oppa like we used to when we were a little" he said to me while giving his puppy eyes. I want to pinch his cheeks, it's too cute. "Ok Key oppa!" i said while smiling. We had a very good times. This is like the best day ever!

Narrator's POV

They were having a great time together. But, none of them realized that they were being watched by someone.

================================================================================================

What do you think??? Is it good? Boring? Undescriptive? Finally, i get an inspiration. Thanks a lot for reading and sorry if i make any mistakes

Gomawo~

dear_kpop