Annyeong New School !

Do You Still Remember Me? Your Childhood Friend?

Annyeong! Sorry i didn't update any story yesterday :( .... Coz, i went on a school trip. It was fun, i had a lot of fun... Thanks a lot for reading this story! And sorry if i make any wrong grammars or typos... Gomawo~

============================================================================

AFTER A FEW WEEKS

_____'s POV

*Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

I heard my alarm clock ringing, i'm so sleepy. So, i just ignore my alarm clock and return back to sleep.  Did i tell you that i'm the kind of person that's too lazy to wake up?

"____, sweety wake up"

"sweety wake up!"

Argh, can i just have a peaceful sleep??? "Give me 5 more minutes mom?" i said wanting to close my eyes again. "No time for that honey! You're late! It's 7:45!" my mom said while pulling me to get up from my bed. What?! Oh darn, class starts at 8:00! I ran to my bathroom and change my pyjama to my new school uniform. After changing, i quickly go downstair to the dining room, eat my breakfast and run inside my mom's car.

My new school isn't too far from my house, but because of this emergency situasion, i go to school via car. After a few minutes we arrived. I waved my hands to my mom and ran inside the school building.

I ran to the principle office and the principle told me that i'm in class XI B (<- i don't know how they mark each class in Korea, so i just use how they mark in my country, mian). At last! After a few minutes i found class XI B. I was so nervous, my heart beat a little faster then normal. I knocked the door, then a kinda short women opened the door. She let me in.

Teacher:  Are you the new student?

Me: Ne

Teacher: Please introduce yourself then, we didn't know you yet.

Me: A-annyeonghaseyo, Song _____ imnida, please treat me well. *Waves hand*

Teacher: You can sit there _____. *points at a seat near the window*

Me: Kamshamnida

When i go to the seat near the window, i saw a familiar looking boy. He looks like....like....Kibum? I sit down and take my chemistry books. I stare at the familiar looking guy once more, he really looks like Kibum, the eyes, the lips, the jaw bone. Maybe, he doesn't remember me anymore.

Key's POV

*knock knock*

Then, Hyun Mi Songsaengnim open the door. A familiar looking girl walks in. I think i know her she's just so familiar. Then she introduced her name. She's _____?! I can't believe it, she's ____, she's _____! I screamed her name in my mind. Then, i remembered the day we first met. I'm happy that she's in the same school with me. But, maybe she doesn't remember me anymore.

============================================================================

Chapter 5 is done! What do you think??? Is it boring or nice? Please comment if you like it or if you want to critique and subscribe it if you like this story. Thanks a lot for reading! You all are the best! n sorry if i wrote any wrong grammars or typos! Gomawo!

My korean name is Shin Hyun Ra, if you want to know your Korean name you can open -->

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/10981/

Gomawo,

dear_kpop