Annyeong ! Shin Hyun Ra imnida !

Do You Still Remember Me? Your Childhood Friend?

Annyeonghaseyo! Chapter 6 is here! Sorry i didn't add any chapter in a few days :( ... So, in this Chapter you will meet a new friend (girl)..... I'm sorry if this chapter is boring, i need more insipiration.... Thanks a lot for reading this story!

==================================================================================================

_____'s POV

*RIIIIIIIIIIING*

The bell rings, i stand up to go to the next class. Then, everyone give me a what-the-hell-are-you-doing look. "Dude, what are you doing?" someone said in a cool tone. No one stood up except me, so i sit back. I just remembered that the teacher will come to the class, we don't have to move class. Then the teacher came in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGG RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGG*

At last! Break time! I was so bored in the class. I stood up and walk outside. When i walk outside i saw many girls sorrounding Kibum and some other boys. Why are those girls sorrounding Kibum???? They are hurting him! Wait! Why am i like this? I'm not even his girlfriend. I shouldn't be jealous. I was still thinking, then i bump into someone. The books she was holding fall down. "Mianhae, mianhae! I'm so sorry" i said panickly and i bowed. "No, no it's my fault. You shouldn't say sorry. I should say sorry to you" she answered. I help her to pick her books. I read the title of her book, it says 'Basic French Language For Beginners', 'Dutch-English Language Dictionary' and 'Mandarin For Learners'. Wow! She learn all this language in the same time? I admit it, i can't read all of this thick stuffs. I get bored easily when it comes to novel. I gave her the books. "Gomawo" she said while smiling, she's actually really sweet and nice. "No problem" i said while smiling back, "uhm, do you really read all this stuffs?" i asked her with an amazed face. "Ne, but i'm not a nerd that much, i only like learning about other countries language." she said to me. I thought she's a nerd like what you saw in the TV.

Me: I thought you're a nerd

???: Everyone told me that too... But i'm not a nerd, i love to play games or read comics such as manga or marvel heroes.

Me: Wow, you are really intresting!

???: Really? Gomawo... Nice to meet you, Shin HyunRa imnida *gave her hand*

Me: Nice to meet you too, Song _____ imnida *shake her hand*

HyunRa: We can be friends!

Me: We can be BFF!

HyunRa: yippee

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm now waiting infront of my school for my mom... Then HyunRa came to me and tell me that she met someone. She told me that she met him when she was walking to her locker. She accidently bumped into him. She also said that he's cute, but she didn't ask his name yet. She's true, she's not like a nerd. She's like a normal girl. But, deep in my heart i wish that the boy is not Kibum.

================================================================================================

Chapter 6 is done! What do you think???? It's boring actually.... I have no inspiration yet..... Thanks a lot for reading!!!! I love you!

Gomawo~,

dear_kpop