Childhood

Do You Still Remember Me? Your Childhood Friend?

Key's POV (4 years old)

I was playing with my new Power Rangers action figure my Uncle bought for me. I was pretending to transform into a ranger (lol, i open wikipedia to learn about power rangers) and i saw a group of boys older than me laughing. One of them throw a barbie doll into a dirty mud puddle and they started to step on the doll. I looked back i saw a girl as old as me wearing a polkadot dress crying and she said "w-where is *sniff* S-suzy?" in a trembling voice. The boys started mocking her "You're a loser!" , "You're cry baby" , "Where is your mommy? Kiddo?" , "are you going to run and tell to your mom?" , "Are you going to fight us? Hahaha! You won't win little loser" they said while imitating her. She cried more. Without thinking i came to them and said "Why did you hurt her? Why don't you fight with your own size?". I felt like a hero, i felt really brave. They stopped laughing and they turned back. After they saw me they starting to smirk. I'm getting scared, i didn't think about this earlier. "Well, well looks like your hero is coming to save you" one of them said to the girl, "a hero? More like a coward!" the other continued, they all starting to laugh. "J-just leave her alone!" I said bravely, but deep inside my heart i'm scared. They laugh again and started pushing me till i fell.

Suddenly a man came to us and said "What do you think you're doing? Hurting other kids?". The group of boys ran away because someone knew what they did. The little girl ran to the man and hugged him. "That's alright sweetie, don't worry Appa is here" he said while kissing her forehead. "Daddy, he saved me" she said while pointing at me, "Oh really? He must be a really nice boy" he answered. "Thank you, What's your name young man?" he asked me, "Me? My name is Kim Kibum" i answered him. Then, it starts raining hard really hard. "C'mon let's go to the car" her father said while pulling me and her to his car. He send me home and they both thanked me once again.

Since that day me and her usually play together in the playground. Her name is _____. I usually go to her house with my mom. My mom and her mom became friends. Me and _____ became best friends. Sometimes, i play barbie with her and sometimes she play power rangers with me. We used to hug each other everytime we met. We were having a sleep over twice. We were like the bestest best friend in the world. We go to the same kindergarten. We always play together at the break, we always do everything together as a best friends. Our friends said that we are like a married couples. I always protect her whenever her friends hurt her. She always cheer me up when i lost my toy or i broke my toy. We were ment to be best friends.

================================================================================================

Chapter 1 is done, what do you think? Sorry for the short chapter :( . I have to sleep fast today because tommorrow there will be a test ...... Thanks for reading

Love n hugs,

dear_kpop