Goodbye London, Hello Korea!

Do You Still Remember Me? Your Childhood Friend?

Hey hey! I'm back, Sorry, i didn't update Chapter 3 yesterday :( . If you're wondering, why i wrote that ____ move to London, then the reason is, i have a friend that loves one direction, she's one of my bestest friend. I have 3 BFF if you're wondering. I'm sorry if i make any mistakes or typos and Thanks a lot for reading.

==================================================================================================

12 years later

______'s POV

"We are going back to Korea _____" my mom said with a grin on her face, i just gave her a fake, weak smile. "Aren't you happy?" she asked me. Sigh truthfully, i'm not happy. Why should we move back to Korea? I'm having a perfect life in London, i have perfect live, perfect friends, perfect school. "Why happy?" i said coldly, "it's your hometown sweety" , "it's just a hometown". "Well, i didn't mention Kibum yet" she said while grinning at me. I froze. Kibum?M-my childhood friend?Oppa? Then memories of me and him flash trough my mind.

FLASHBACK

"Promise me when we grow up, we will always be friends, arraci?" he said when we play at the playground. "Ok! Pinky swear" i said while giving my pinky. We pinky sweared.

I go back to my room without saying anything. I decided to go back to Korea with my parents. So, i call my best friend, Emily.

PHONE CONVERSATION

Emily: Hello?

Me: Emily, it's me _____

Emily: Oh, Hey ____! What do you want to tell me?

Me: I'm moving back to Korea

Emily: Really?!

Me: yes, positive

Emily: Seriously????

Me: yes, 100% sure

Emily: I'm g-going TO MISS YOUUUUU!

Me: I'm going to miss you to! *sniff*

Emily: You are the most bestest best friend in the whole universe! I'm going to miss you very very much!

Me: You are the bestest best friend ever too! I already miss you!

Emily: *sniff* well, i'm going to miss you, at least we can still use skype to chat

Me: Yeah, we sure can

Emily: When will you leave?

Me: Tomorrow  at 10:30 A.M.

Emily: I can't go to see you again once more :'(

Me: *sniff* sadly yes, but i promise to skype you when i get there

Emily: ______, i need to go eat dinner. So goodbye my best friend we'll miss you

Me: I'll miss you too, Bye Emily!

EMily: Bye ____!

END OF CALL CONVERSATION

I'm not in the mood for having dinner, so i take my large suitcase and i put all of my clothes inside it. I brush my teeth and i go to sleep, because tomorrow will be a long tiring day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SKIP TO THE PART WHEN SHE GOT IN TO THE NEW HOUSE] (<--sorry i was too lazy to write)

I felt someone is poking me. I opened my eyes and saw my dad. "We are here" he said smiling, I walk out from the taxi and saw my new house. I look at the house clearly once again, actually it's not new, it's my old house when i was a toddler. I helped my parents took out some luggage and put the luggage in the living room. My eyes widened, it didn't really change that much. Only the wallpaper is new. I go to my explore my not so new house. I go to my room and found my old barbie costume. It's dirty but still it looks really same like the old days. I also realized the wallpaper is different. But, it  still looks nice.

=============================================================================

Chapter 3 is done! What do you think? It's boring right? Sorry for that, i'll try finding a better inspiration. Thanks a lot for reading!

Love n hug Toodles,(<- toodles = see you soon. Just learned this word from a first grader)

dear_kpop