Welcome to Hell.

B.A.P's Little Babies~

It was a peaceful morning when Yongguk woke up. The dorm wasn't loud with Zelo yelling, 'Give me back my cherry tomatoes, Jongup hyung!" or "Stop drawing on my cheek, Daehyun!" or even "Go take a bath, you stink."

The leader smiled at the silence as he was happy that he was able to even think to himself. "I wonder if they're still asleep." Yongguk said, he turned to Himchan, but the pink bunny's bed was empty. "Hm. He must've gone to take a shower."

But there was no noise of the running shower. "Or is he cooking?" No aroma nor the sound of breakfast. Just silence. "Himchan?" He decided to check the kids' rooms. 

"Daehyun, Youngjae?" The Busan Appa wasn't in his bed, nor is the umma. "Where could they be? Ah, the maknaes must be sleeping still."

"A-yo, Jongup, Junhong, wake up." Yongguk pulled down Jongup's sheets, but no sign of the boy. And Zelo's bookbag is still here, so he's probably not in school.

"Alright. Very Funny." Yongguk said, deciding that the members were playing a joke on them. "Hey guys, you can come out now."

Silence.

"I'm not playing." The eldest said as he dramatically opened Jongup's and Junhong's closet, which was filled with nothing but clothes.

"Stop playing hide and seek!" Yongguk shouted again. He looked under Daehyun's bed, then behind Youngjae's shelf. But no signs of the two.

"Kim HimChan!" No answer. "Aish. Where have they gone? Geez, leaving the leader like this. Oh? What's this?" He picked up a pink heart shaped note; definately from Himchan.

"Hey Yongguk! Since you're reading this, I'm guessing you've woken. Kekeke. Anyway, I'm off with my scheduale. Be sure to take care of the kids!"

Yongguk sighed but he was satisfied he knew what Himchan's occupied with. One, no five other problems, what about the other members?

The man walked into the babies' room and smiled at how angelic the kids were. Sophia was most pretty when sleeping, the way she sleeps with her legs flexed.

Tristan is obviously dreaming something nice due to the fact that he's smiling in his sleep. Last but not least, Ashton was sleeping with his hands curled up to his cheeks and his cheeks as soft as ever.

"Cute." He said, Ashton's hair.

Just then, Sophia sat up, awakened from her beauty sleep. "Appa?" She called, her fists rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning, Sophia." Yongguk said. He took a hairbrush and gently straightened out the angel's long hair. "Appa is going to make breakfast. Get ready and wake up your dongsaengs ok?"

Sophia nodded like the perfect girl she was. "Arraso appa." She said and ran into the bathroom.

Yongguk smiled and pondered what he should make for breakfast. In the fridge, all it contained was milk, cold pizza, and eggs. Oh and some cherry tomatoes. With it, a note.

The man chuckled as he was sure it was a note from Junhong. "Morning hyung! Jongup hyung and I are going to school early so take care of the kids, hyung! Hi hyung! This is Jongup! Yeah, I have nothing else to say so bye!" 

"Aish, those two maknaes....wait a second." The man quickly rushed to the dancers' room and picked up Junhong's bookbag. "Aish, I should've known." The bag that was suppose to be filled with books and school materials was replaced a bunch of cherry tomatoes in cartons.

He reread the note and turns out, Yongguk missed a sentence. "By the way hyung, I have a bunch of cherry tomatoes in my bag. I bought it yesterday with my own money since the kids keep eating it! It's in my room. Can you please place it in the fridge so that it doesn't rot? And don't let Tristan touch it, Naekkoya!!! Last time, he smashed my precious babies against the wall!  Anyway, thank you!"

"I wonder who's more childish : Junhong or the babies?"

He cooked for a while. Well, if you count about 1 and a half an hour. The kids were getting restless too and Yongguk is about to burst if this continues. "This is why I don't take care of kids...."

"Kids! Breakfast is ready!"

As the three kids rushed into the dining room, Tristan accidentally took Sophia's plate and ate it. "Hey!" Sophia shouted. "That's mine!"

Tristan smiled devishly. "Now it's not~Mehrong~"

"Yah!" Sophia grew horns and grabbed the ketchup bottle. "This is what you get for stealing my food!" She squeezed the dressing and squirt it all on Tristan.

"Hey! That's not nice!"

"Stealing my breakfast is not nice!"

The angel and the devil began fighting and throwing food causing a mess in the dining room. Suddenly, a strawberry jam flew open and splatted on Ashton, instead of crying, the baby was just laughing and clapping his hands.

"Yah! Stop this right now!" Yongguk shouted but the babies weren't listening. "Aish...I hate taking care of babies..." To make matters worse, the door bell rang.

 "Hyung!" Himchan stampered, giving Yongguk a huge hug. "How's the kids?"

"YAH! Where were you all morning?! I was about to die!" A cherry tomato flew across his face. "Not funny, Tristan!"

"Hahaha~"

Himchan giggled. "Arraso. I'll help you. Where's Ashton though?" Yongguk lead his dongsaeng to the battlefield and the younger one picked up Ashton. "Aigoo~did you miss umma?"

Ashton on his strawberry juice covered fingers as he stared wide eyed at his umma. Himcha smiled and turned to Yongguk. "Pretty nice job with the kids." He sarcastically said. "It's a good thing there aren't any cameras today. They're really sickening me."

"Hey, can we leave the chit chat for later?" Yongguk asked. "I'm in war right now." He was trying to seperate the two kids. "You gonna help me, yeobo?"

"Arraso. Since you asked so nicely." He walked to Sophia and gently picked her up, wiping the sauce off her and cleaning her before putting her down in the seat. "Umma will make you a new breakfast arraso?"

Then, Himchan walked towards Tristan. He again wiped off his mess and placed him on the seat too. "Tristan, you shouldn't take any food." He said and kissed his forehead. "Umma will make you a new breakfast too, behave arraso?"

The two nodded and waited patiently, swaying their feet back and forth and even playing rock paper and scizzors. Yongguk gapped at the scene. He looked at Himchan and realized he had such a motherly figure, standing next to the sink and making breakfast, cutting up vedgetables....it's a good thing there aren't any cameras around.

"What are you making?" He asked, backhugging Himchan and resting his head on his shoulder. "Zelo said not to use his cherry tomatoes. Seriously."

Himchan chuckled. He felt Yongguk's hair brush his neck as he was finishing the breakfast. "I'm not." He said. "Jagiya, are you hungry too?"

"Nah, more like tired."

"But it's only 10. Why are you so tired?"

"Well. Leaving me with three kids is possibly not a good idea." Yongguk said, this time leaning on Himchan's back and swaying him around a bit. "I'm going to take a nap."

"Thank you, Umma!" Both babies shouted after Himchan placed their food in front of them. He picked up Ashton and fed him some of those baby apple sauce thing.

"Good night." Yongguk said, pecking Ashton's forehead and then Himchan's. "Night, yeobo."

After a while, the kids were hynotized by Pororo and Himchan went to go check up on Yongguk. He opened their room and looked up at the top bunk. "What are you doing?" Yongguk suddenly exclaimed.

Himchan yawned cutely. "I'm tired too~" He curled up next to Yongguk, resting on his strong chest. "Youngjae and Zelo are here so they're take care of the kids."

"What about Daehyun and Jongup?"

"They're...." He didn't finish, instead, Himchan fell asleep. His breathing lifting up and down lightly. He snuggled onto Yongguk and curled up into a shrimp, his arms to his chest.

The older man smiled at the amazingly cute umma next to him. He pecked his forehead and brushed his hair back behind his hair. "Goodnight yeobo. I love you." He wrapped his arms around Himchan and soon they both feel asleep until....

"YAH! TRISTAN! GIVE ME BACK MY CHERRY TOMATOES!"

A broken glass was heard, an explosion, two squeals, an 'ouch! Tristan, it's not nice to kick people in the shin!' and a choking Youngjae on ice cream.

"Oh great." Yongguk said. "Welcome to Hell......AGAIN."