Choosing Teams

B.A.P's Little Babies~

Early morning, Tristan woke up first in his new house. "Oh?" His eyes widened as the camera PD gave Tristan a mission card. "Wake up appas?" He read the card out loud. "Noona~wake up. Camera ajusshi gave us a card!"

Sophia slowly sat up and brushed through her long hair. "Huh?" Tristan handed her the card and let her read it. "Oh." Suddenly, the two noticed Ashton moving up in his crib. "Do we take him too?" Tristan asked, pointing to the maknae baby.

The eldest baby nodded and carefully picked up Ashton. "Let's go." She said as they headed off to the their first victim. "Appa?" They called when the three entered Jongup's and Zelo's room first. "Appa?" Sophia called again.

"Appa, wake up!" Sophia suddenly shouted but the two bunnies didn't budge. "What do we do?"

"Step on them." Tristan suggested.

Sophia nodded at her dongsaeng's suggestion. She handed Astion to Tristan and kicked Jongup's . "Appa." Jongup groaned and Sophia began jumping on his pillow. "Appa!"

"Noona, it's not working." Ashton's tummy suddenly grumbled. "And I think Ashie's tummy is hungry. I wonder if appas have cherry tomatoes."

"MINE!" Zelo, his eyes still closed, shot up. Sophia, who had her arm up, was about to karate chop Zelo for scaring her but realized it was a false alarm. And then Zelo fell asleep again.

"Uh....." Sohpia turned to Jongup. "Appa!" Jongup groaned and slowly shot up.

Jongup's Interview:

"These kids are super deadly." Jongup innocently said to the PD. "Wow. I would've thought by Sophia's appearance, she would be gentle and angelic but when she jumped on my pillow and stepped on me, trying to wake me up....wow."

End of Interview

"Appa!"

With a groan, Jongup slowly sat up as he eyes were still closed. "Arraso. I'm up."

Giggling, Tristan and Sophia ran to their next target. "Wow!" The two were amazed at how many girl group pictures Himchan and Yongguk had in their room.

Without realizing, Tristan placed down a finger Ashton next to Himchan and continued to stare at the posters. "Noona! Isn't that T-ara?"

"Mhm. And that's SNSD, Wonder Girls, 4minute, SISTAR, SECRET. Whoa, appa have a lot."

Meanwhile, as the two olest babies were still exploring, Ashton was playing with Himchan's face. "Boom, boom." He said lightly, stretching his appa's cheeks. "Boom."

Finally, Himchan began to stir. "O, Bwohya?" He said at the second he opened his eyes, he saw Ashton's big eyes. "Aigoo, you'd you get here?"

"Appa! You're up!" Sophia shouted, then turned to Yongguk. "Let's use Ashton again." She picked up the baby maknae and placed Ashton on Yongguk's face, causing Himchan to laugh.

"Aish, what is this?" The leader said, annoyed.

"Ah...ppa~" Ashton slowly called, poking Yongguk's cheek gently. "Appa."

"Oh, he can talk?!" The pink bunny shouted. "Daebak."

"Appa." Sophia interuppted. "Where's Tristan?"

Meanwhile, Tristan had just arrived in Daehyun's and Youngjae's room. "Umma!" He shouted, jumping onto a sleeping Youngjae. "Umma! Umma!"

Groaning, Youngjae sat up. "Good morning, Tristan. Did you have a nice dream?" Tristan nodded cutely, his smile still bright.

"Umma! Appa is still not awake yet." The baby said, pointing to Daehyun.

Youngjae chuckled. "Wake him up." He said and Tristan toddled off to his appa. "Appa!" He shouted and slammed a pillow onto Daehyun. "Appa!"

"Ah, bwohya." The Busan boy said, getting up. "Try, 'Appa, please wake up."

There was a silence before Tristan answered. "Shee toe. (I don't want to)." He said and running back onto Youngjae's lap.

Daehyun groaned. "Aish. Kids."

Youngjae giggled and picked up his son. "Arraso, get up you sleepyhead. I'm going to brush his teeth."

"Good luck with that." Daehyun pointed to Tristan.

After a while, B.A.P gathered the three kids into the living room. "What are we going to make for breakfast? We don't have much."Jongup said, rubbing his eyes.

"Wait...is it ok for B.A.P to film Hello Baby without makeup on?" Zelo asked.

"....."

"Holy------"

"Careful, hyung!" Himchan shouted, completely covering Yongguk's mouth before the older man could say any words. "We're filming and there's kids here...."

Yongguk nodded behind Himchan's hand and gave an 'ok' sign. "Arraso. Arraso. But we need to go to the market or something. There isn't much food in the fridge."

"You're right." The Busan vocalist said. "But it's not like we can just leave them alone here, right?"

Zelo nodded. "Well, since there's three kids, and six of us, let's get into a group of two and take one baby."

"Wow." Yongguk clapped. "Our maknae is smart, and because of that, I'll be paired with him."

"Aniyo, hyung!" Jongup interuppted. "I'm pairing with Zelo!"

"Aish, Jongup. Don't act like a little kid. I'm pairing up with him."

"How about we let the kids decide?" Youngjae suggest, placing Sophia and Tristan away in front of them. "Whoever they run to, will be paired up ok?"

"Fine." Yongguk said. "Come on Tristan. Come to appa. Come on."

Tristan shook his head. "Come on Tristan." Yongguk repeated but the boy still shook his head. "Come on!"

"No!"

"Why you little!" He was about to grab Tristan when both Himchan and Daehyun stopped him.

"Hyung, calm down, he's only four."

"You're so disrespectful!" The leader shouted, earning a crying Tristan.

"Oh great hyung. You made him cry."

"I didn't even slap him or anything. Why is he crying?"

"Because you're scaring him." Youngjae answered and clapped his hands towards Tristan. The boy continued crying and ran to his umma. "Come on, Tristan. Let's go wipe your tears."

He picked up the four year old and walked into the kitchen. Youngjae sat Tristan on the dining table and wiped his tears with a napkin. "You shouldn't be so disrespectful, Tris." His umma said. "Yongguk appa wants to play with you, listen to him nicely ok?"

Tristan nodded silently and spread his hands before being picked up by Youngjae. "Let's try this again." Youngjae said and placed Tristan next to Sophia.

"On the count of three, run to your favorite appa ok?" Jongup instructed as B.A.P turned their backs. "One. Two. Three!"

Sophia and Tristan looked at each other and hestiated. "Noona go first." Tristan said, playing with his fingers. Sophia nodded and took a few steps.

She stopped. Who to choose? Who's the nicest that were to her? Without any third thought, Sophia ran to Jongup. "Appa!" She shouted with a smile.

"Wahoo!" Jongup cheered and picked up his little daughter. "I win!"

Yongguk scoffed. "Alright Tristan, your turn."

Tristan nodded. Obviously, guess who he ran to. His umma. Youngjae smiled as he sat on the couch with Tristan on his lap. "Who's taking Ashton?" He asked.

"I'll take him." The second oldest member answered. Since he's already in my arms and quite fond of me." He said and tickling Ashton's small nose, making him smile brightly.

"But....how about hyungs and Zelo?" Jongup asked as he was trying to fix Sophia's hair that was stuck onto his wristband.

"Well...Tristan, who do you choose?" Youngjae asked, indicating to Yongguk, Daehyun or Zelo. Tristan looked at his umma with his wide eyes and then back at his choices. Could it be the tough and deep voiced appa Yongguk? Lazy appa Daehyun? Or child leveled appa Zelo?"

The second Tristan made his choice. Everyone was surprised. It was so unexpected when he chose Daehyun. "Waeyo?" Zelo asked the baby.

"Um....because Appa loves Umma!"

Silence.

Youngjae blinked. "Uh, yeah. That. So," He turned to Sophia. "Who do you choose, Sophia?"

The baby girl fluttered her eye lashes and pointed to Zelo. "Zelo appa." She said with a smile. Zelo chuckled and sat next to Jongup, pinching her cheeks.

"Aish. The kids left me again." Yongguk said, no choice but paired up with Himchan. "Why are we always on a team?"

Himchan shrugged. "I don't know. Ask Ashton." The two looked down at the baby, who just smiled brightly with his fingers in his mouth.

"Choose which team buys the ingridents, which team buying toys and baby care." The PD instructed.

"Well since Hyung and I are with Ashton, we have to go with the baby care." Himchan said. "It's really not optional.

Jongup nodded. "Alright, then Zelo and I will go buy toys."

"Which leads me to cook again......" Youngjae pouted. "Why do I always get stuck with cooking?"

"It's ok!" Daehyun said, smiling. "You're paired up with me!"

Youngjae went silent. "Yeah...that's half the problem."

"YAH!" Daehyun was about to strangle his dongsaeng when Tristan stopped him.

"Appa can't hurt umma!" He cried. "Appa loves umma!"

"Arraso, arraso. Love, whatever." Youngjae just giggled at his hyung's comment.

"So we'll be off! Kaja!" Zelo said, holding Sophia's hand. "To the toy store we go~"

"I wanna buy a car, a playhouse, a tea set, a---"

"Jongup hyung!" Zelo shouted. "We're going to the store to buy for Sophia, Tristan and Ashton, not you! You're 17!!!"

Jongup scrunched up his nose and pouted. "Bleh." He said like a little kid.