Chapter 1

B.A.P's Little Babies~

"What do we do with them?" Jongup asked, scratching the back of his head. "I don't know how to take care of little kids." Well obviously Jongup didn't. Being the most innocent and oblivious member, he doesn't have any child caring babies.

"Hi Sophia!" Himchan shouted. "What do you think of appa?"

Sophia bit her pretty bottom lip for a second. "Um...Appa's pants look like they will go 'boom!'." She said, smiling brightly and making her hands go up when she demonstrated the explosion.

Yongguk bursted into laughter. "Yo, you got owned." He turned to Tristan. "What do you think of me?"

"Um...." Tristan looked away from Yongguk and ran to Youngjae. "Umma has nice hair."

Youngjae's eyes widened as his cheeks turned a bit pink ."U-Umma?" Next to him, Daehyun, who was holding Ashton, bursted into laughter.

"He called you Umma. Ah, that's hilarious." Daehyun said, still chuckling a bit.

"Yah, I think he's in trouble." Youngjae said, pointing to Ashton. The baby was squirming around in Daehyun's arms. "What's wrong?"

"I think he made an accident." Zelo said. "What should we do?"

"What accident?" The green bunny asked, still scratching is head. "What do you mean?"

"Do you really want me to explain?"

*nod*

"*sigh* Jongup hyung, just smell."

And Jongup did. He went closer to Ashton and then boom. "Ah! It smells terrible!"

"Aish! I'll take care of him." Himchan said as he gently took Ashton. "Hyung, look in his bag if he has any diapers." He said to Yongguk who complied and successfully found it.

"We're going to go change him."

After Yongguk and Himchan left to the bathroom to change Ashton, The three maknaes and the youngest hyung were left with Sophia and Tristan, who were just staring at their appas with their huge eyes.

"Why are they just staring at us?" Daehyun whispered to Youngjae.

"I don't know." He whispered back. "Do something."

"Why me? You're the umma."

"Says who?!"

"Says Tristan!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"Alright fine, we'll ask Tristan. Hey Tris---"

"Uh...hyungs?" Zelo interuppted. "They're gone."

 

"Where are we going, Tristan?" Sophia asked, carring her doll. "We should go back to appa and umma."

"Anyio, noona! Let's see what this room is." Tristan said, entering Daehyun's and Youngjae's shared room. "Lookie! It's Umma!" He said, pointing to a Youngjae poster that was on top of Youngjae's bed.

"But why is he so flat?"

"There you are!" Youngjae said, picking up Sophia as Daehyun picked up Tristan. "You shouldn't be running off like that." He said, couldn't help but smile when Sophia smiled.

"Let's go back to the living room. I think hyungs are done changing Ashton." The older boy instructed and walked out the door, followed by Youngjae.

"Oh good! You're back." Himchan said. "You're just in time. I found a manual by Tristan's mom." He opened the small book. "Tristan takes naps from 1pm to 3pm. Too late for that. He gets very vicious...if...you're....not....kind...to him.....wow."

"It's ok." Daehyun said. "Youngjae and I got this, isn't that right, umma?"

Youngjae shot Daehyun a glare, who just chuckled softly. "You guys seem to be more childish than the babies."

"Shut it, Maknae!"

Just then, Daehyun felt Tristan's stomach rumble. "You're hungry aren't you." He teased in a playful tone that made Tristan laugh a bit. "When are we going to make dinner?" He asked.

"Well, since you're hungry,---"

"---that baby---"

"Since you and the baby are hungry," Youngjae continued and let Sophia down. "I'm going to make dinner. Don't make them cry."

"Great," Daehyun said and put Tristan on the couch. "I'll help you."

"Let's set up the tables, hyung." Himchan said and dragged Yongguk to the dining table, leaving the two maknaes with the three kids.

"What are we going to do?" Jongup asked.

"What does it look like you can do? Don't make the kids cry. Have fun~"

Both Jongup and Zelo gulped as they turned to the babies. The three were staring wide eye at their new appas. Ashton had his fingers in his mouth, Sophia was staring innocently and Tristan was smiling devishly as if he made a plan for war.