Chapter 3

B.A.P's Little Babies~

"Why on earth would a baby drink strawberry skin?" Yongguk blurted out, not knowing that the people around him were staring (cos' there were camera's and who woundn't be staring at a hot dude with purple hair and y lips?).

Himchan sighed as he continued to push the cart with Ashton on the baby seat. "Umma." The baby squealled, his hands in his mouth and smiling brightly.

"That says strawberry juice, hyung." Himchan corrected as he read the shopping list. "Sophia likes to drink strawberry juice, not strawberry skin." The younger sighed as he smiled at his son. "Appa is a real pabo, isn't he?"

"Aing!~" Ashton continued to smile, his drool almost dripping.

"Hey, you're so dirty," Himchan said and wiped Ashton's drool off his mouth. "There, all better. Yongguk hyung, what's next on the list?"

"Tristan likes to eat chocolate cookies." He read. "I think we've past it over there. I'll be back ok?"

"Kay."

"Cookies, cookies, here! Found it." Yongguk said. The fangirls were over at the next isle, squealling at him as the leader smirked. "I'm so popular." He praised himself.

"What's taking him so long?" Himchan huffed while his arms were crossed and his foot tapping. "Aish," He rolled the cart and followed Yongguk's trail. "Oh." He said as he discovered Yongguk signing autographs. "Fangirls." He rolled his tongue.

***

"Sophia, what do you want to buy?" Zelo asked, pointing to the million of toys in the shop. "The unicorn, how about the pony?"

"Weeee~" The two turned around and saw Jongup riding on a toy horse. "Weee~"

"Hyung/Appa!"

"What?"

"You're 17 for Christ's sake!" Zelo reminded. "Hyung, even I don't act like the way you do."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"Cherry tomatoes!"

"WHAT?! WHERE?!"

Jongup smirked. "I see. You don't act like a little kid?"

Zelo rolled his eyes and continring shopping for Sophia.

Zelo's interview:

Jongup hyung......is really chidish. He kept playing with the toys and whenever Sophia looks at him, she has like this shocked face. It was as if we were taking care of Jongup hyung, not Sophia. *facepalm* hyung, come to your senses.

Zelo sighed and wondered how Daehyun and Youngjae hyung was.

***

Tristan was in front of the TV watching Pororo as Youngjae umma was preparing the dishes with Daehyun. "Tristan's mom wrote that he likes scrambled eggs." He said as he read the small book that Tristan bought. "Tristan! Do you want to eat scrambled eggs?!"

"Neh!" The baby shouted from the living room, still captived by Pororo.

"Alright. That's eggs for Tristan, mashed potatoes for Ashton, and dumplings for Sophia. Oh yeah, what does little baby Daehyun want~" Youngjae joked, swaing his head and pinching Daehyun's cheeks.

"Yah." The older man said in a strong voice. "Don't make me divorce you."

"Mehrong~" Youngjae childly acted. "Anyway, I'm going to see what's in the fridge." As he walked, Daehyun was in the living room, mesmorized by Pororo as well.

Suddenly, the door bell rang. "Hello?" Daehyun said as he opened the door. "Oh! Secret sunbaenims! Annyeong!"

"Hey, Daehyunnie!" Sunhwa said with her energetic voice of hers. "How's the babies?"

"They're fine, noonas." Youngjae, wiping his hands on his yellow apron. "Please come in, noonas."

As the four settled into B.A.P's dorm, they were greeted by a shy Tristan who hid behind Youngjae's leg. "Say hi." Youngjae gently said to his son, but the baby shook his head and tighten his grip onto Youngjae.

"Kya~he's so cute! How old is he?" Zinger asked and bent down to Tristan's height, pinching his cheeks.

"Four." Daehyun answered, smiling. "Sophia is six and Ashton is one."

Jieun squealled. "They're so cute!!!~Where's the others?"

"Oh. Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung went to the market with Ashton and Jongup and Zelo are with Sophia in a toy shop." Youngjae explained and picked Tristan up when the baby pleaded.

"Are you guys doing your missions well? If not, I'll order General Himchan too." Hyosung jokingly said and smiled. "When are they coming back?"

"They should be soon."