Mother's Day Special

B.A.P's Little Babies~

"Happy Mother's Day Umma!!!" Tristan and Sophia shouted, waking up Daehyun and Youngjae. "Yay!"

Youngjae sat up, rubbing his eyes and gave a yawn. "Mother's Day? What are you talking about, Tris?" Tristan smiled and Sophia handed him a batch of flowers. "Appas and I bought it for you yesterday! Umma, do you like it?"

Accepting the fact that he suddenly turned into an umma, Youngjae smiled and nodded. "Thank you." He said and kissed both their foreheads. "They're so pretty."

"Argh, what's with all the noise?" Daehyun groaned and sat up. "Why did you wake me up this early?"

"It's Mother's Day, Appa!" Tristan explained and jumped onto his appa's lap. "Appa should make Umma breakfast!" He said, causing Youngjae to chuckle a bit.

"Waeyo?"

"Because it's Mother's Day! Do something, appa!" Sophia shouted.

Daehyun rolled his eyes at his daughter and went back to sleep, making Tristan slide off the bed. "Appa! Appa!" The two shouted as they tried their hardest to wake up Daehyun.

On the other bed, Youngjae was laughing his off. If he get's to see this everyday, he doesn't really care if he's an umma.

"Alright, stop it you two." Yongguk suddenly came into the room and picked up the two babies. "Daehyun is already stupid, don't make him more."

"Awww waeyo?~"

"Yeah, waeyo~" Youngjae said, suddenly acting like the kids.

Yongguk froze and gave Youngjae a face. "Uh, yeah. So, I'm going to get them dressed." He stopped. "By the way, Jongup and Zelo are making you breakfast, umma."

Youngjae chuckled and nodded. "I'll see if the maknaes aren't going to burn anything."

"Argh, I'll do it." Daehyun said and stood up. "I'm awake anyway and it's Mother's Day. You should...rest."

"I'm sorry, what'd you say?" Youngjae joked, his hand cupping his ear to Daehyun. "I didn't quite hear you well~"

"I said....you should rest."

"What?"

"Don't make me repeat it."

"But I didn't hear you~"

"Too bad!"

"Don't yell at Umma!" Tristan defended and pushed Daehyun, making him fall on Youngjae.

The two froze as their gaze locked. "Uh...I know it's early and all," Himchan came into the room. "But I know I didn't drink yesterday, what's with the love making in the morning?"

"Ummm, Daehyun? You...can get off me now."

"Huh, oh, yeah, sorry." Daheyun said, getting up and scratching his head. "Blame Tristan."

"Mehrong~"

Suddenly, there was crying form the other room. "Oh, that's Ashton." Himchan said. "He must need a diaper change, bye!"

"I, uh, go with you!" Yongguk said to avoid the two awkward roommates and carried Tristan and Sophia with him.

"So...I'm going to go brush my teeth." Daehyun said, brekaing the silence and walking to the bathroom. Yougnjae sat silent with his face down, blushing as he nodded.

"You're going to burn it!" Daehyun heard Zelo shouted after coming out the bathroom. "Hyung! you forgot the bread!"

"Aish, you're so loud! Stop yelling!"

"Who's yelling?! You're the one that's loud!!!"

"No I'm not!!!"

"Yes you are!!!"

"You both are." Daehyun said and looked at what was the maknaes making. "Are you guys trying to make toast? You do realize that you need bread right?"

"I told you so, hyung!" Zleo said, still yelling at Jongup. "It's bread, not strawberry jam!"

"Well how am I suppose to know?! I never made toast before!"

"But you still should have known there's BREAD!!!"

"Shut the," --- a car beeped and blocked out Daehyun's word--- "Up already! Argh, I'll make breakfast, go...do whatever maknaes do!"

"Neh hyung....."

"I still think it's strawberry jam though......"

Meanwhile, Himchan had just finished changing Ashton. "There! All better, right Ashton?" He said as he getnly shook Ashton a bit and making the baby smile. "Aw, kyeopta."

"Are you done yet? I sorta need some help here." Yongguk said. Himchan turned around and noticed that Yongguk's hand were tied with a rope. "Don't ask. That Tristan is a beast. And Sophia's not an angel either."

"No, you're just weak."

"Shut up and help me~" He pleaded. "Those kids should be locked up somewhere."

"Hold still." Himchan said as he was trying to cut the rope. "Argh, why do you have rope here anyway? What are you trying to do? Kidnap someone?"

"Um...no."

"There. Done." Himchan said and flung the rope to the waste bin. "Uh...Yongguk?"

"Yeah?"

"You can let go of my hand now."

"Don't want to."

"Come on Yongguk, Ashton's gonna fall."

Yongguk groaned and let the hand go. "Fine." He said with a pout. "Wait...do you smell something....it smells delicious."

"It must Daehyun. Maknaes can't cook well."

Meanwhile, Daehyun was in the kitchen making toast the correct way. He looked over to the living room and smiled as he saw Youngjae taking care of the three kids. It was like a real family where Youngjae was actually a mother.

"Breakfast's done!" Daehyun shouted, putting the dish in front of Youngjae noticed the younger blushed when he saw Daehyun smile at him. "Eat, umma~"

Youngjae stiffly picked up the chopsticks and fed Tristan a scramble egg. "Is it good?" He asked. Tristan nodded and ate happily. "Surprising. He's not fainting." Youngjae joked, giving Daehyun a smile.

"Is that an insult?"

"I don't know. Is it?" Youngjae snapped, taking another egg into his mouth and staring wide eyed at Daehyun. "I'm kidding, Hyunnie. It tastes amazing. Ah~" He held it to Daehyun.

Daehyun shrugged and took a bite. He smiled as he saw the Sophia and Tristan eating happily. "Where's our food?" Zelo asked, pouting. "No cherry tomatoes?"

"It's in the kitchen."

"Yay!" Zelo cheered and ran to the kitchen. "Hey! Give me back my cherry tomatoes!" A second later, you can see Jongup running away from an angry Zelo holding a fork.

"Don't break anything." Yongguk simply said, not looking at the maknaes but at the newspaper in his hands instead. A glass breaks. ".......kids."

"Hey, we have to go to perform today. Eat up." Himchan reminded, forgetting that they have a special stage on Music Bank.

"Oh yeah. But we sorta need someone to look after the kids." Youngjae explained. "And special stages are longer than originals."

"We'll talk about it when we get there."

 ***

In the car, the kids were getting restless. They say it's too hot, so Himchan the air conditioner, then they say it's too cold, so he turned it off, then they say its hot again.

"We need to find babysitters for them." Daehyun explained. "And they have to be pretty or else the kdis wouldn't listen to them. Hyung, what girl group is going to be performing?"

Yongguk took out the Music Bank lineup. "Taetiseo, SISTAR, 4minute, Girl's Day, HELLOVENUS, A Pink. Who should we ask to babysit?"

"Well, out of them, Taetiseo and SISTAR has had their hello babies right? SNSD was first and SISTAR was 4th season."

"And we're the sixth!" Jongup cheerfully shouted.

".....anyway, Taetiseo.....wasn't Tiffany noona the worst mom?" Youngjae asked. "And Taeyeon noona wasn't like in every episode and Seohyun noona was awkward with the kids."

"...and you would know because?" B.A.P raised their brows at Youngjae, well except Jongup and Zelo since the younger was trying to shut Jongup up. <- LOL AT THAT LAST PART

"Well....I'm a sone, ok?! Geez...."

Himchan bursted out laughing. "L.O.L."

***

"Annyeongasahyo." B.A.P bowed as they eneter their soon to be babysitter's room. "We are, B.A.P, yes sir! Annyeongasahyo, B.A.P imnida."

The girls clapped. "Whoa! Annyeongasahyo, we are the B.E.S.T SI-STAR! ANnyeon, SISTAR imnida."

"Neh, um, we are filming hello baby right now." Youngjae explained. "We have three kids."

"Three?!" Hyorin shouted, convering . "Omo. How is it like for a rookie group?"

"Other than being tied up by two four year olds and destroying my pride, fine, I guess." Yongguk jokingly said before elbowed in the stomach by Himchan.

"We have a special stage today and we're wondering if SISTAR sunbaenims can take care of our kids."

"Sure!" Soyou excitingly answered. "It's like taking care of Kyumin again...except with three babies."

"Kamsamninda!" B.A.P said and bowed.

Youngjae's Interview:

I was nervous. Not because of performing on stage, but if the kids will give SISTAR sunbaenims a hard time.

"Unnie, they're just staring at us." Dasom said with a small laugh. "They look lke they're looking at freaks."

"Waeyo? Are you calling us freaks?"

"No, just look at their expressions.

O.O

"Oh. Yeah they do."

"How old are you, Tristan?" Bora asked, smiling at Tristan who was only watching BTOB performing on stage. "Ah~you like BTOB?"

"He likes guys better than girls." Soyou joked, causing the room fill ed with laughter.

"We got the power~" Sophia starting singing as she and the other two were watching their appas and umma performing.

***

"Thank you." Youngjae said, carrying a sleeping Tristan. "I hope the didn't cause any trouble."

"Aniyo~they were adorable." Bora said. "Tristan seemed to like BTOB a lot too."

In the car, it was almost 9 and B.A.P was knocked out by their scheduale. They manged to eat dinner at a restruant and were heading home.

In JongLo's room:

"Boomshakalaka! Boomshakalaka!" Both Sophia and Jongup were dancing as Big Bang's Fantastic Baby was playing on Jongup's iphone.

"Aish, go to sleep already!" Zelo shouted. "Sophia, come sleep with Zelo appa, Jongup appa dances in his sleep." Sophia nodded and headed the maknae. "You go to sleep too hyung."

"Awwww~"

 

BangHim's room:

Himchan was singing a lullby to Ashton as the baby was fastly falling asleep. "You're such like an umma." Yongguk said, lying on his side. "I'm serious."

Himchan just let out a soft chuckle and threw a pillow at Yongguk's face. "Go to sleep."

Yongguk laughed. "Arraso."

 

Daejae:

"Goodnight, Tristan." Youngjae said, patting Tristan's head and slept next to him after he had finished showering.

"Umma?" Tristan called. "Why aren't you sleeping with appa?"

"What?"

"Appa~"

Daehyun groaned. "Bwohya?"

"Sleep with Tristan and Umma~"

"No need to."

"Appa! Fine." Tristan got off Youngjae's bed and dragged off the blanket off of Daehyun.

"Give it back, Tris."

"No! If you sleep with Umma and Tristan, you won't need a your own blanket!"

Daehyun sighed. "Arraso. Appa will sleep with Umma."

"Yay!" Tristan smiled and crawled back to Youngjae, followed by Daehyun. Youngjae giggled as he was patting Tristan's hair. "Happy Mother's Day, Umma~"

Youngjae smiled. "Thank you, Tristan." He pecked Tristan's forehead before going to sleep.

"I still don't get why I have to sleep with you."

"Oh, shut your trap and go to sleep."

"Bleh~"