Painful Consequence.

Sweet Injury

 

We glady present you with Chapter 4! *yey

Thank you subscribers! 

 

Oh and yeah.. We made a BaekYeol fic that is somehow linked to this Kaisoo fic. 

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/189909/why-won-t-you-take-me-seriously-exo-baekhyun-chanyeol-baekyeol

But it is mainly focused on BaekYeol and has nothing to do with KaiSoo.

 

We hope that you'll get the hints in this chapter. *ehem.

_________________________________________________

No One’s POV


Days passed as they struggled and practiced for hours holding back their fatigue. Finally, their hard work will pay off. All their sweat, pain, and hard work will be put into action. As they faced the crowd for their first performance, everyone felt uneasy and nervous. Mostly D.O., his voice was shaking and it became off tune at some times. After hearing fans response at how they did at their first performance, they swore to themselves to keep practicing and improve the things that they’re lacking at. They were really thankful that a lot of people supports and loves them. And as they prepare for their second live performance…

 

Kai’s POV

 

 

We were at the waiting room. I hope I’ve improved. Suho hyung was talking to manager hyung about something while Sehun was practicing his dancing. Chanyeol hyung was practicing expressions in front of the mirror. He made a creepy face that caused me to chuckle. Then I looked at D.O. hyung, he was practicing lines with Baekhyun hyung. I sighed. I need to focus on my own business.

I started repeating my lines over and over. Eonjengabuteo urin seumateuhan gamoge jabaljeogeuro gatyeo . I sighed as I held my throat. And I have to do my screaming part live again.. Good luck Jongin. When suddenly, I felt this irritating pain on my waist. It was worse than yesterday’s. The pain was like drilling into my body and crumpling my waist. Why does it have to be now?  I tried to hold back the urge to grunt and tried to look as casual as ever. I glanced at Kyungsoo hyung to see if he already noticed but luckily he was still preoccupied. Of course he won’t notice you, he’s with Baekhyun hyung.

I excused myself and tried to casually walk to the bathroom. I faced the mirror and tried to concentrate. Hyung would be really mad if he found out that my waist hurted for days and I didn’t tell him. I promised him.. but.. It’s just that I didn’t want to disappoint them.. I didn’t want to be the reason that would cause them to delay the debut.  I mentally slapped myself. Yaah! Kim Jongin! You stubborn brat! You’re hopeless.. you’re pathetic, pitiful, childish….  that’s why he’ll never acknowledge you. I splashed water at my face and started to encouraged myself.Right now, you need to pull yourself together. Please.. just please. I closed my eyes. A few seconds later, someone knocked..

“Kai, we’ll be on in 5 minutes. You need to come out now.” I heard Suho hyung at the other side of the door. Luckily, the pain stopped. I opened the door and quickly followed the members outside heading to the stage. As we were going up the stage, I felt someone slightly shook my wrist. Kyungsoo hyung. “Good luck, Kai.” He smiled as he went ahead. I will. Just for you… I flinched as I heard the PD shouted “10 seconds everyone!” I quickly knelt to my position and as the music started..

 

 

No one’s POV

Everything was going so well but then.. in the middle of their performance, Kai suddenly stop dancing then kneeled down. The fans were shocked and the studio fell into silence. The PD yelled CUT as the other members went to Kai. His face was red and full of awe and he kept on holding his waist. Suho held Kai’s shoulders and kept asking him. “What happened? What’s wrong?”. The members’ faces were full of worry and panic. Suddenly, Kai fainted and Chanyeol had to carry him to the van and was soon followed by the other members. Their manager had to stay at the building and talk to the producer. On their way to the hospital, nobody said anything. Not even a single question was asked. Nothing… It’s because only D.O. knew about it.

_________________________________________________________________

 

Absolute: Poor Jongin.. Why oh why did he have to be so stubborn!? v(ಥ ̯ ಥ)v

Awesome: You wrote it..

Absolute: I did not! You did..

Awesome: Well it was your idea! ヽ(`Д´)ノ

Absolute: it was? ◔_◔

Awesome: Yes it was.. *sigh. Please comment and subscribe.

Absolute: We promise that we won't make Kai suffer anymore.. I PROMISE!

 

[PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT]