Why would you tell him that?

Sweet Injury

 

UNBETA-ED

▪▪

       Suho just blankly stared at door where Kyungsoo just weirdly exited. The latter then eyed Kai who just gave him a what-did-I-do expression. Suho just shrugged and decided to just let this one split off. He comfortably sat next to Jongin and surprisingly pulled on Kai’s ear, which made the younger grunt in pain. “Yah! Kim Jongin! You think that just because you’re in the hospital is that you’ll easily get away from this.” His voice being as calm but at the same time demanding while roughly tugging on the younger’s ear.

 

“Hyung!” Kai cried in pain while holding unto Suho’s wrist trying to get his hyung’s hands off his ear. “It’s j-just.. O-oww!.. I’ll explain I’ll explain!”

“Fine.” Suho said as he released his grip. He turned his attention at his dongsaeng and straightly looked at him. “Now explain.”

Kai took a deep breath before he opened his mouth to talk. “I... I… didn’t want to be a bother.” Kai weakly tried speak while avoiding his hyung’s eyes. “All of you were always there for me. A-and every time I get hurt or injured, every one of you always worries and takes care of me… S-so I kept on thinking that everyone was annoyed at how I always get injuries and such.”

 

 Well, yes, he felt really touched because his hyung’s were very loving, but he also felt like a huge problem every time. He would sometimes try to hide small scratches and bruises from his hyungs even though he knows that it would leave him with big ugly scars. He would do that, because he didn’t like to think of himself as a nuisance to Suho, Kyungsoo or anyone else for that matter.

 

Kai patiently waited for an answer but none spoke. He slowly glanced at his hyung who was gawking at him, his eyes full of anxiety with the splash of.. irritaion. Kai felt scared of what Suho might say. He thought that Suho would never accept his explanation. I mean, he, himself wouldn’t. It was the most childish thing that he could ever say. But he knew that it was the truth. No matter how foolish, stubborn, and senseless it was, that is how he truly felt. It’s because he was only a child like anyone else, who would sometimes make huge mistakes and unwise decisions. Kai knew he was still a kid and he admitted it.

 

Suho then slowly lifted his hands up making the younger anxious of what he was going to do. Moments later, Kai felt Suho’s bare hand smack his head with a loud thump making him groan in pain. 

Before Kai could even speak, Suho chuckled. “Idiot. We’re your friends.” Suho held his chin trying to look like he was thinking. “No, I mean… We’re your brothers. Of course we have—Ani, We want to take care of you.” The leader held up his hand again which made Kai tightly closed his eyes to prepare himself for another landing. But Kai only felt Suho’s warm hand ruffling his hair.

Kai examined him, wondering if he was joking, serious, or even crazy. Suho gently smiled at him which made Kai more curious than he was before. “Stop being so dramatic, okay?” Suho laughed making the other one smile in relief.

Once the normal atmosphere came back, the guardian then grabbed the remote and the TV. “Now, how’s your waist doing?”

 

      Kyungsoo, back from his short walk and was now outside of Jongin’s room, and was still hesitating to open the door. Just open it. Nothing will happen. He took hold of the door’s knob. But what if Suho hyung asks? What would I tell him? He shook his head in wildly. Aniyo, aniyo. Kai would totally… Then flashes of images of the incident earlier came to his mind. Ghaad! What if Kai had already told Suho hyung!? What would I do?! How would I react?! Sh-should I.. What will I—

 

“Uhh.. Excuse me?” Someone spoke as they tapped Kyungsoo’s shoulder. The singer turned around to see a nurse, who seemed to notice him going all crazy and bothered by something. “Is there anything wrong?”

The nurse thought that he was kind of a lunatic. Well, he’d think the same to himself no doubt. He wasn’t really in his top condition right now; mostly because of all the kissing and confessing and what not.

“Ahaha. No, It’s okay.” Kyungsoo weirdly laughed. “Everything’s fi­­­­­­­­­­ne.”

 “Ohh.. Okay. But if there’s anything wrong don’t hesitated to go up to the counter and—“

“Yes. I’m sorry, I think I’ve already bothered you,” He apologized as he bowed down. “Everything is really okay.” He said, emphasizing the word “really”.

 

      Soon as the nurse left, Kyungsoo sighed in relief and turned his attention to the door once again. Maybe I should just check first. Kyungsoo grabbed the doorknob and carefully opened the door trying be as quiet as possible. He pushed the door just enough to see and hear the two people chatting on the bed. He seriously felt that he was some kind of a creepy stalker behind that door, secretly eavesdropping on the two. He shrugged away his thoughts and completely focused on what the two was talking about.

 “So he just turned red and said nothing?” The leader asked, which made Kyungsoo stiffened in his spot as goosebumps formed throughout his skin.

“Yeah.” Kai answered with no hint of shame.

“That’s tough.” Kyungsoo then heard a loud sigh. “But it would’ve been better if he just told the truth, right?”

“I think so too.”

Kyungsoo both angered and nervous at what Kai just told Suho. What the hell, Kim Jongin?! Why would you tell him that!? Kyungsoo anonymously sent daggers at Kai through the small pathway he made. And what truth are you talking about? He held unto his head and scrunched up his hair like crazy.What kind of—

“Kyungsoo, what are you doing?” a very familiar voice questioned him.

The singer turned around to see a really curious and worried Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Sehun who was arching their eyebrow in question. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened in surprise and awkwardly tried to look normal.

“Uhh, I was just…” 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/NOTES:

SORRY SORRY SORRY. REALLY REALLY. 
WE'VE UPDATED SO LATE. 
BEEN SO BUSY WITH SPAZZING AND PREPARING FOR SCHOOL LATELY.

ANYWAY, SORRY FOR UHH.. ALWAYS LEAVING THINGS UNDONE..
LIKE THAT LAST SENTENCE OF THE CHAPTER. DUNNO WHY WE ALWAYS DO THAT BUT.. EHH.

 

AND BY THE WAY, WE'VE ALREADY POSTED THE TEASER OF CHAPTER 11 IN THE FOREWORD
LOL. IT'S A MUST READ.

 

WILL UPDATE IN TWO DAYS.

IT'S A PROMISE ^^

[COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE]