My tongue slipped..

Sweet Injury

 

Done crying about my unperfect life. Disneyland and SMTOWN LA.

Now to update!

The whole room was filled with such a cheerful and pleasant aura spreading in the air. Maybe it was because the happy virus of EXO was with them and not to mention his little boyfriend. Everybody knew that they had a special relationship, and yes even the oh-so-innocent Sehun knew. All of them just stood quiet at the fact that their hyungs  are together. It really wasn’t a big deal. A single skinship from them would just count as fanservice to the fans. The more they touched, the more swooning fangirls. I wish I can be like that with hyung. Kai thought looking over at his hyungs with Sehun innocently taking the food.

 

“Kai. Are you feeling okay now?” Baekhyun asked as he took a sit next to Kai on the bed.

He fakely smiled. “Yeah. I’m fine.” He mentally sighed. Even without you here. “Couldn’t be better!”

“Good!” His hyung said signaling Chanyeol to give him the box. Baekhyun opened the square plastic box and showed it to Kai. “Here’s your breakfast! It’s your favorite, right?” Showing a seemingly familiar cooking. ”Kyungsoo taught me how to cook it. He said that I was very good at making this so—“

“Sorry Hyung. I’m not hungry.” Kai unemotionally retorted. He didn’t want to eat it. More especially that it was made by Baekhyun and his Kyungsoo hyung taught it to him. Imagining Kyungsoo and Baekhyun  laughing and having fun while trying to cook this kind of dish was just pure.. hell to him. Ddukbokki was his favorite because it was the first ever dish that Kyungsoo made for him and just him only. He remembered the way how Kyungsoo smiled when he was giving compliments at the singer’s cooking. It was angelic, sweet, and unforgettable.

Then Kyungsoo quietly stood up. “Ahh.. Don’t worry Baekhyun. I’ll eat it.” He said taking the small plastic box in his hands making their fingers brush at the slight touch. And at the same time, both Chanyeol and Kai were squinting their eyes at the horrific view. “I’m really hungry.”

Kai could just imagine how Kyungsoo would adore and give compliments to Baekhyun’s cooking and shuddered at the thought. He then quickly grabbed the plastic box from the tiny boy. “On second thought.. I want to eat it.”

“But you just said—“

“Hyung, this was made for me. So I think Baekhyun will want me to eat it.”

“Oh… Okay.”

 

 

Everyone was busy doing their own thing while eating; Chanyeol and Sehun talking to each other, Kai giving irrelevant compliments at Baekhyun for his meal, and Kyungsoo looking at the two from afar. Kai couldn’t help but think that his Hyung was crazy for Baekhyun. He immediately spoke after finishing his meal.

 

“Baekhyun hyung, can you buy me some snacks? Any kind will do.” Kai pleaded with a hint of please-get-out-for-a-moment look. Kai didn’t like the way Kyungsoo was looking at them.. mostly at Baekhyun. It irritated him so much that he’d want to trap Kyungsoo in a closet and claim him as his’. But he knew, he still didn’t have the courage to.

“Sure.” Baekhyun undoubtfully said with a wide smile on his face. Baekhyun really was an oblivious type of guy. So oblivious that even Chanyeol had trouble confessing to him. He couldn’t see how much Kyungsoo was in love with him. And he didn’t know the fact that Kai was probably envious of him for making Kyungsoo fall in love with him. Baekhyun grabbed his jacket and went towards the door.

Kyungsoo unhesitantly stood up. “I’ll co—“

Chanyeol butted in, “Baekhyun-ah, let’s go together!” Running up to Baekhyun as he took his hands.

Kai always wanted to thank his Chanyeol hyung. If it wasn’t for him, he’d lost Kyungsoo months ago. Much to Baekhyun being dense, Chanyeol was the opposite. He knew how much Kyungsoo liked his Baekhyun and he’d sometimes get jealous at a mere touch of the two.

“Come on, Baekhyun-ahhh” Chanyeol playfully, whimpered tugging Baekhyun’s arm. Everyone knew that they should have their alone time. A time where they could only talk to each other. But much to Chanyeol’s dismay….

“I want to come too!” Sehun announced standing up and preparing his jacket. “I wanna buy bubble tea.” The maknae said as he approached his two hyungs.

Baekhyun looked at the two tall guys by his side. “Sure! The more the merrier!,” Baekhyun laughed. “You wanna come too, Kyungsoo?”

Kai sneered at the oh-so-stuuupid question. Of course he does, he’ll be with you. He’ll get to see your oh-so-beautiful face which he loves very much. He’ll be able to talk to you, stare, laugh, have fu—

“Aniyo.” He retorted while pathetically trying to smile and only Kai could notice how fake it was. “Besides, Kai would be left here all alone.” Kai stared at him furiously. He knew that Kyungsoo wanted to be with him. He was angry because his hyung was being a coward. Most of all, he was angry because he used him just to tell such a ridiculous lie.

“Ohh. Okay.” And with that the three left the room.

 

 

 

Why didn’t you go?” Kai muttered under his breath.

Kyungsoo sat on the bed beside him and turned to face Kai. “If I’d gone, you’d be left here alone.” He said trying to look as normal as ever. “And they don’t nee—“

“You wanted to go.” Kai seriously stated straightly looking at Kyungsoo’s eyes. It was so rare to see Kai so determined to make him talk.

“W-what?” He awkwardly laughed and playfully smacked Kai’s arm. “I didn’t wa—“

“You wanted to.” Kai asserted.  He then blurted out words in his mind all of a sudden. “You wanted to spend time with him.. to see that gorgeous face you love… to touch him..” His words getting stronger second by second.“…to be able to make him smile like I—“

“Kai, what are you talking about!?” Kyungsoo retorted as he held on Kai’s shoulder trying to calm the boy down. Plus, Kyungsoo didn’t want to hear what Kai has to say.

“What that hell, Hyung?!” Kai bawled. “I’m not dense like him nor you!” He exclaimed taking his hyung’s hands off his shoulders. “I can see the way you look at him! The way you smile around him! I know you like him!” His eyes full of anger and jealousy. “It irritates me on how pathetic you look when your with him! We all know the fact that his already with Chanyeol hyung! So stop hoping that you’ll be with hi—“

“I already know that!”  Kyungsoo loudly said holding his arms up to his face as he was trying to hide the tears in eyes. Kai examined his own words and sat quiet. He didn’t mean to make the one and only true person he loved cry. He felt really really really guilty. He wanted to smack his own face for making Kyungsoo cry. He wanted to reverse time so that he wouldn’t have hurt the person he cherished the most.

“Sorry, Hyung. I didn’t know what I wa—“

“You’re right.” He sniffled looking away from the boy beside him. “I’m totally pathetic… cowardly.. I’m an idiot for not knowing my place..” He said trying to stop his overflowing tears from dropping. “I.. I’m sorry.. I just like him too mu—“

Kai stopped him from talking and took his hyung’s hands away from his face. He cupped both his cheeks and thumbed his tears away. Kyungsoo only looked at him wide-eyed while trying to figure out what’s happening. Kai genuinely looked at his eyes and opened his mouth to talk.

Hyung,…”

.

.

.

.

.

.

“… I love you.

 

Absolute A/N: Since me and Awesome are not together right now.. And I couldn't think of anything to say except "I miss you,Awe"

Anyway, please forgive Kai for hatin' on Baek. He's just too jealous and doesn't want to share his Kyungsoo hyung. Plus, don't you think the confession scene was too quick or just okay? How will Kyungsoo respond? And oh yeah.. LOL on Chanyeol being possesive about his Baekhyunnie. 

And our poll just closed and the winner is KaiSoo! *lonely claps

It was supposed to be titled "Complicated Hyungs" but we decided to change it to "In The Middle". We're gonna post chapter 1 tomorrow or maybe the next day. So please look forward to it. 

Oh yeah and uhh.. Awesome? you can put in your author notes in the empty space here 

Awesome A/N: You know I don't have anything to say but "I miss you too, Sol" Ohh.. And thanks for putting an empty space for me to fill in.. *sigh.

Actually we had a hard time thinking over this Chapter.. And I think it's alright for him to confess though. Ohh.. And I just thought. Sehun is always In the Middle of their love, if not in KaiSoo, In BaekYeol. Where's next? Poor Sehunnie, but it's alright. Sometimes I can feel that you will have your very own story.. YEY! *lonely claps too XD

Okay.. Uhm, And we're very Thankful to those people for Subscribing our story.. All of our subscribers makes us very happy and also commenting on our fics makes us happy as well.. Enjoy Reading Everyone! We will do our very best writing fics.   

Yeah.. that's about it..                                                                                                                                                                               BTW, THANKS again.

 

[PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT]