Sudden Changes

Sweet Injury

 

ʊ

     Kyungsoo, who suddenly sat up, was woken up by his loud and irritating ringtone. He ruffled his ashed-colored hair in annoyance. His hands lazily found it's way to the ringing device. Kyungsoo, too sleepy to even look at the screen, pressed answer.

 
"Yeoboseyo?" 
 
"Kyungsoo!" the voice shouted, which made Kyungsoo wake up entirely. "I've been calling you like 16 times already! You slept in late didn't you?" 
 
Kyungsoo's mind was still processing in figuring out who was on the other line. "Uhh.."
 
Kyungsoo heard a sigh on the other line. "Just prepare food for us. The doctor said we can leave in a few after he's done checking Jongin's waist." Oh, it's Suho hyung, "Be sure to cook something healthy for Jongin," How is Kai? "And tell Sehun and Chanyeol to clean up the dorm while you're cooking" I should ask Suho hyung..
 
"Ahh, Hyun—
 
"That's all. Bye."
 
Kyungsoo facepalmed himself and forcefully tried to stand up ;but his body wasn't following him. His stayed put at the edge of his bed. Stand up, you lazy , He stared at the wall on the other side of the room still dull from sleepiness. What's wrong with me? it's like... something's changed.. 
 
He ignored the thought and slumped on his bed, eyes fluttering back to the darkness—before his phone rang again. His puny hand swiped his phone. Irritated by the sound, he was about to shut it down before eyeing what was highlighted on the phone:

"Alarm: 12:00 PM- Prepare Lunch."
 
He suddenly stood up and got to the bathroom in seconds. He started to wash his face and in the process; tried to slap his sleepiness away. What the hell is happening to me? Grabbing the towel to dry himself, he got and checked his phone again. it read: 
 
"Alarm: 7:00 AM- Wake up"
"Alarm: 7:30 AM- Wash up"
"Alarm: 8:30 AM- Prepare Breakfast"
"Alarm: 9:00 AM- Wake up the others"
"Alarm: 9:30...."
"Alarm....."
 
And so on...
 
He shook his head, trying to properly adjust to what's happening. I got to put myself together He sighed and got out of his room to wake up Chanyeol and Sehun.
 
 
ʊ
 
 

     Later that afternoon, Kyungsoo was in the midst of making his famous kimchi spaghetti. Professionally handling kitchen utensils like he was born to hold it. He was then halted when he heard the door open. Kyungsoo stopped to look back a second but decided to finish his work of art first. He heard familiar voices he hadn't heard in like 24 hours or less. "Where's Hyung?"

 

The singer smirked as footsteps made their way to the kitchen. He again stopped with the cooking and looked at his reflection on a plate. Well no , I look like . He quickly brushed off tiny dusts and whatnot that was clinging on his shirt then did a quick comb with the use of his hands. Too bad he forgot that he held butter with that hand so he was left with buttery hair. Nice Kyungsoo, he groaned to himself. He flailed his arms causing him to almost knock off the plate full of pasta but thankfully, he was stopped by someone's hand.

 

"J-jongin." He cursed himself for stuttering, with his back still facing the other.

 

"Hey Hyung," The younger boy chuckled, "did you missed me?"

 

"Wha—Wh..." Kyungsoo clear his throat. "What are you saying?" He said as he tried his hardest not to look weird. His arms were kind of failing him at tha time because he could feel himself tremble like crazy. Jongin creepily slipped his hands down Kyungsoo's waist. Making the other one gulped in frustration.

 

"Whaaat?!" The tanned boy asked playfully. He then turned his smile into his usual smirk. Jongin slowly closed the spaces dividing him and Kyungsoo. The elder somehow tried to push him away but the other just leaned in closer, snuggling unto his neck. "I missed you. So much." This made Kyungsoo shiver under his skin.

 

"K-kai.. Please let g"

 

"Hyung, you smell like... butter?" Jongin said, unsure of the statement.

 

"The stupid butter decided to hang around my hair for awhile." Kyungsoo sighed.

 

"And your neck."

 

"What?"

 

"Your neck. You got some on your neck too."

 

"Oh." Kyungsoo reached up to wipe it away. Kai buckled down his arm, completely stopping him from touching his neck. "Jongin, I'm—oh my ing god." He sweared as he felt Jongin's tongue glide along his neck. Slowly but surely making him moan into oblivion. He felt weak against everything that had to do with Jongin. Especially when he felt Jongin's teeth nibbling unto his bare skin. "F-.. stop, Jongin..—"

 

Kai looked up and smirked. "Last time I checked, you never swore." He then continued to wipe off the butter with his warm tongue. "Hyung..."
 

"...."
 

But before another word could even escape both of their lips, Suho barged in. Kyungsoo quickly shrugged Kai away making the younger pout.

 

"Kyungsoo!" The leader greeted with his usual smile. "You're still.." His eyes wandered on the pasta ".. not done." The smiling machine pouted. "I'm so hungry. Why are you like this to me Kyungsoo-yah!?"

 

"Hyung, calm down. I'll be finished in about ten minutes. I promise" Kyungsoo held up his hand in promising. "Just please take this patient with you and hold your horses for a while."  He said as he pushed Kai forward. "It will be done. And it will be perfect." Ignoring the deep stare that Kai was giving him. 

 

"Like always, Kyungsoo-yah!" Suho cheered while grabbing Kai's shoulders as he led him to the living room. "Come on, let's wait for Kyungsoo's masterpiece to finish!" Before leaving the room, Kai quickly winked at the older causing Kyungsoo to blush in velvet red. Like damn, that went well, he sighed as he rested against the counter.

 
 
________________________________________________
 
A/N
HAHHA, BEEN FASTER THAN OUR NORMAL SPEED, RIGHT?!
IT'S BECAUSE OF THE ING CONCERT. IT WAS ING GREAT.
BEST FIRST CONCERT OF OUR LIVES! DKFC DAEEEBAK!
AND EXO SINGING A TAGALOG SONG WAS THE MOST BREATH TAKING. I'M REALLY SO IN LOVE
 
CONGRATS TO AWESOME~ YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE SEHUN GAVE HER A ROSE AT THE EXACT PERFORMANCE. SHE WAS CRYING LIKE CRAZY AND LOL, IT HAD TO BE HER ULTIMATE BIAS!! LUCKY~
 
AND I GOT TO TOUCH BAEKHYUN'S WONDERFUL HANDS. OH . IT WAS SO SOFT. LIKE REALLY. AND SO BEAUTIFUL. I WAS SO ASHAMED OF MY OWN HANDS LIKE.. LOL. AM I EVEN A GIRL? XD OH BAEK~ I LOVE YOU SO~ 
 
WE REALLY HOPE THAT THEY'D COME BACK! ANYWAY, WE'LL UPDATE SOON! AND IT'S SOONER THAN YOU THINK ^^ COMMENTS ARE WELL APPRECIATED AND SUGGESTIONS TOO, IF YOU WILL. ^^