Sweet Breakfast

Sweet Injury

Thank you for subscribing and making comments. Feel free to point out our mistakes and such.

The chapter is still based on D.O.'s POV. But we promise that the next chapter will have Kai's POV in it!

Please forgive us for making a ish and short chapter. (╥﹏╥)

________________________________________________________

Kyungsoo's POV

 

I woke up and looked at my phone Ah, it’s already 8?  I sat up and looked at Kai’s bed. It was empty. Where is he?

I got worried and went to the living room since Kai’s condition last night was really bad. I started shouting “Kai?!, Where are you?”

I think I shouted so loud that Suho-hyung came in and hurriedly asked me “Ya! What’s going on?” He looked around. “What happened? Is something wrong?”

Then Kai surprisingly came out from the kitchen and said “Oh, Suho-hyung? Nothing to worry about here.” He smiled.

“Ah, Well.. Okay then” He said scratching the back of his head. “There’s no practice today and I’ll be in my room if you need me.” He said as he got back to his room.

 

 “It’s rare to see you this early in the morning.” I patted Kai's shoulder. ”And why were you in the kitchen?” I asked him as I walked towards the kitchen but he suddenly stopped me.

He closed my eyes using his hands and said “Can you see anything?”

I shook my head. Then he softly push me to somewhere.. guiding me to the kitchen? He removed his hands from my face and said “Tada! Bacon and eggs just for Hyungie~”

I saw poorly cooked bacon and eggs that was supposed to look like a smiling face or something? I smiled. Well, it’s the thought that counts. I looked at him.“Why did you cook for me? If only I woke up earlier than you did, I would happily cook you something special.”

 “No need to do that hyung!” He proudly said. “And besides it’s the only way that I can think of repaying you for helping me last night.” He said tugging my arms to sit. “Come on, try this! You’ll love it”

After the meal, Kai grabbed the plates and put it in the sink. Silence was around the kitchen when suddenly I suggested…
“Kai.. What if we go to a hospital and get that waist checked-up?”
“But it doesn’t hurt anymore.” 
“But what if it hurts again when I’m not here?”
“Why hyung? Are you gonna leave?” he said with sad eyes.
“No Kai, I’m not leaving you. With your current condition, do you still think  that I’ll have the guts to leave?” I said as he surprisingly hugged me.

“Thanks Hyung.” He whispered in my ear. “You’re the best.”

________________________________________________________________________

 

Absolute: No ones cares about POVs. ರ_ರ 

Awesome: Uh-huh. No one cares about it~ 

Awesome: AND OH YEAH! I almost forgot. Kai will have a whole chapter based on his POV. 

Absolute: Yes yes! But we're still working on it and still not sure if it's gonna be the next chapter.

Please comment and subscribe!

[Thanks for the previous comments. And please tell us what you think~]