Meeting the Ice King, The School President and The Troublemaker

Difficult Decisions(Alternative Title: Capturing the Heart of The Lonely Angel)

 

 

After 15 minutes...
   I arrived at Woolim High just now. I admit that Woolim looks bigger than Teen Top, but Teen Top has a better scenery than this school.
   I sighed once more feeling dead nervous of entering the place. My new school... It's right in front of me. Will I be able to do good? Will I be able to survive?
   "Oh, snap out of it, So Eun!", I slapped myself.... So dead nervous. Aigoo.
   ...
   "Good Morning", I bowed to the guard as I approached.
   "Good morning, Miss", he greeted back,"Aren't you too early for school?".
   "What do you mean?".
   "School starts at 8am. It's still 6:50".
   "Oh? Really?", I asked checking my watch. I facepalmed and shook my head.
   Oh dear. I was just so used with my other life. Teen Top's class sessions start at 7! I  got too used to it.
   "Anyways", the guard coughed,"You're still free to enter".
   "Y-yes. Th-thank you", I said bowing before entering the school gates.
   I'm blushing again! This is my second mistake this very day and I'm probably going to encounter more as the day pass by.
   "Okay", I sighed fiddling my skirt."I'll go to the headmaster first to get my schedule and my ID".
   I went searching for the headmaster's office, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to find it.
   "Excuse me", I called the janitor."Do you know where the headmaster's office is?".
   "Headmaster?".
   "Uhmm. You know... The person who runs this school alongside the director".
   "Oh! You mean the principal", he let out.
   "Uhmm. Y-yeah", I nervously laughed.
   "Just find a door with Principal's Office in it", he said and it hit me.
   "Uhmm. Th-Thanks", I bowed walking off with myself blushing again.
   Another mistake! By the first minute of walking, I KNOW I already passed by that room. It clearly said Principal's Office and I never even had the idea that THAT was it.
   Oh, I am not suprised to have more mistakes come to me when the day goes by.
Well, I was so used to calling our principal the headmaster so sorry. I still have a lot to learn.

Principal's Office...
   "Here's your schedule", the principal smiled,"And this is your ID".
   I accepted it from her and bowed."Thank you".
   "So you're from Teen Top High", she started,"That school's a really great one. Why move here?".
   "I had some family problems right now, so you can say that it wouldn't be easy to afford studying there for now", I answered.
   "Oh. Sorry to hear that", she mumbled,"Good luck".
   "Good luck for what?".
   "Everything in this very school. Believe me. There are a lot to fix in the minds of the students here. They're very... Uhmm. Never mind. You may take your leave now".
   "Yes, Ma'am", I bowed before leaving the place.
   There are barely any students at a time like this .7:00, so I still have an hour more to roam around. I'll find my classroom first, then I'll try looking around.
  I found my classroom in a matter of minutes. It's in the 4th floor, but no worries since there are elevators at some parts. I never thought that Woolim High is so High Tech. They had more gadgets than how Teen Top has.
   Woolim's pretty much the same with Teen Top. They only had some differences such as: the atmosphere, the environment, the technology and the cleanliness.
   Teen Top is cleaner. Woolim is also clean, but only not organized in some ways.
   I wonder what kind of students study here.
   Just then, I found the library and I stepped in. The librarian wasn't there, but I still entered looking around. Teen Top's library has a wide variety of books in it. Woolim is...Well... Still acceptable.
   I'm not really comparing Teen Top and Woolim. I just wanted to know more about Woolim so I could easily adjust myself which I doubt would be easy.
   As I walked around the quiet room, I found some books that had really gotten my attention. My mom's novels are there too. I flipped it open to find out that quite many borrowers loved the book. The borrowers's card didn't only have the name and class of the borrower. There were also comments. Everyone loved it, according to the comments it had.
   I smiled putting it back and pulling out an English novel. It took my attention and I sat myself down.
   Yeah, I understand English. I also know Japanese.
   How come?
   Well, it's actually an important requirement for a student in Teen Top High to know at least 3 languages so here I am also learning French.
   It is also required for a student to join one sport and so my sport is badminton.

Author's Pov:
   "Mmm", So Eun heard.
   She's been reading for over a half an hour now when she heard someone from around the room.
   She got curious so she stood."Hello?", So Eun called, but got no response.
   She shrugged and was about to return to the book when breathing sounds were heard from somewhere not too far away. It was soft, but So Eun could hear it and started to search for it.
   "H-hello?", she called looking around the area.
   The breathings were getting closer and so she just had to follow it.
   ....
   Found it.
   It came from a guy at the corner of the room. He had a book over his face. So Eun knows she's new, but the position he sleeps in worries her.
   "Uhmm. E-Excuse me", So Eun called tapping his shoulder. "Excuse me".
   He grunted and slightly twisted in his sleep.
   "Wake up", she told him.
   "Leave me alone", he told her, but So Eun tapped his shoulder again.
   "Your neck will hurt".
   He sighed pulling the book off his face to shoot her a glare."I'm sleeping here".
   ......
   Okay, you could say that she turned speechless at the sight of his looks. She felt herself blush a little. She lowered her head and sighed."Sorry. It just worries me".
   "Then don't worry", he said returning the book over his face.
   "Oh believe me", she said,"Your neck will hurt. You don't want that to happen".
   He hissed and pulled the book off his face again."Just who the heck are you to bother me?", he asked coldly with his icy glares which made So Eun step back.
   "U-uhmm", So Eun started. She sighed and bowed."Min So Eun imnida", she said which made him sigh.
   "Nice meeting you", he said.
   So Eun was about to say something when...
   "Now let me be", he interrupted.
   So Eun sighed turning her back on him."What an Ice King", she mumbled which he happened to hear.
   "You know what?", he hissed,"Fine. I'm up".
  He stood from his spot and went to return the book to its proper place."See ya", he said, leaving the place with another one of his icy    glares.
   So Eun sighed and shook her head."What's up with him?", she asked herself before heading back to her table.


So Eun's Pov:
   After meeting one of my schoolmates, I lost the mood to read. I was just trying to help, but he got mad.
   I sighed shaking my head. School's starting soon anyway. I guess I'll just head for my class now.
   I went back to my book and picked it up I was already halfway, but seeing that I lost my mood, I went to it's shelf and placed it back to it's rightful place. I turned around to find more books on the table.
   I guess the other students didn't even bother to return the books that they've just read.
   Oh, well. At least I have something to do, right?
   "Oh well", I sighed again beginning what I decided to do.

   7:49 and just finished. I smiled in satisfaction at how well I did with the arranging. I actually found some books that aren't in the right shelf so I just put them back to their right places.
   With an approving nod, I grabbed my bag and went to step out of the library, but I froze at the sight of students in the hallways. They just kept adding up in every minute that came.
   With a deep breath, I made my way through the crowd of students. I would lower my head sometimes hoping that I wouldn't get any attention on me.
   I may be studying in Teen Top HIgh for over 4 years now, but I just didn't like the attention I had there.
   At that very school, I'm actually one of the girls who made a lot of boys turn their heads to me everytime I pass by. I had a lot of fanboys too, but I never liked that attention given to me. It creeps me out.
   So far, I've gotten none from the students from the time I left the library's door. It was working very well.
   That is until....
   "Oh!", a guy let out,"I'm so sorry".
   We just bumped into each other making both of us drop our things.
   "I-It's okay", I told him as I felt myself blush again. The same it is with him... I think.
   "Let me help you", he said kneeling in front of me which I immediately rejected.
   "N-no. It's okay", I told him kneeling down to gather my stuff, but he still decided to help me. Then our hands accidentally touched and both of us pulled away blushing.
   "Sorry", we both apologized at the same time which made us blush again.
   "It's fine", I said lowering my head, trying to find my phone, which he later held out to me.
   "Here", he said and I smiled shyly at him taking it from his hands.
   "Thank you", I said and he flashed me a small smile as both of us stood up."Your notebook", I said passing it to him.
   "Thanks", he nodded,"Are you new here?".
   "Yeah. I just moved in", I answered him.
   "Well if that's case, Welcome to Woolim High", he greeted with a respectful bow.
   I bowed and smiled shyly."Kamsahamnida".
   "And I also apologize if the school is... dirty".
   I tilted my head."Dirty?".
   "Yeah. The whole school is pretty much dirty. The first time I got in here, I kind of freaked out. There are really a lot of dirty minds in this school, but I'm sure that you'll get used to it soon... or later since you came from Teen Top which is pretty much the opposite of this very  school by 89%".
   "How did you know I was from Teen Top?".
   "Well, you seem to be the type of student from that school plus, I sometimes pass by your school to find you being picked up by a white limo. Was that you?".
   I nodded."Yeah, it was".
   He smiled holding his his hand out to me."I'm Woohyun. If you need any help, just go and find me, arasso?".
   I smiled brightly shaking his hand."Ye. Min So Eun imnida".
   But I guess this smile of mine got the attention. Some boys actually turned their heads to look at me.
   "Wow, she's cute".
   "I call dibs on her!".
   "Oh my goodness, is this what love at first sight is?".
   Hearing those words, I felt myself blush and I lowered my head trying to hide it from them.
   Then i heard Woohyun chuckle."Haha. Adorable", he said.
   "Y-yah~", I whined from under my breath making him cough.
   "Sorry", he apologized,"You kind of reminded me of someone".
   "Oh", I said hugging my bag tightly.
   "What's your first class?", he asked me.
   "Uhmm". I unfolded my schedule to have a look."World History", I answered and he smiled.
   "Let's go. I'll walk you there", he said.
   I shook my head."You don't have to. I'll go there myself".
   "That still makes it the same", he chuckled,"I have World History too. Let's go".
   Before I could reply he walked ahead of me and I just stared at his figure moving away from me.
   "Hey, are you coming?!", he asked me.
   "I-I'm coming!", I told him as I ran to his side.

Author's Pov:
   So Eun and Woohyun started to make their way through the crowdy hallways for their history class. It was only a few minutes away, but it seemed like hours since the awkwardness between them is standing out.
   It took a while before they actually started to talk a bit to know each other more. The awkward atmosphere's still with them, but at least it's reduced.
   "Here we are", Woohyun said as they stopped by the classroom door."Ladies first". He stepped ahead of So Eun to open the door for her.
   "Thank you", So Eun smiled entering the classroom without being aware of what was going on inside.
   As she was finally in, she turned to look at the class. Her eyes widened in shock at the sight.
   The room wasn't that dirty. There were ony water stains on the windows and stuff, but what shocked her were the students inside. Yeah, some were chatting with each other or reading, but there were maybe a few couples lip-locking, or touching in some parts of the room. Some were grinding there hips at each other and at the same time. The horror!
   "Oh my Gosh!", she let out at the sight and Woohyun went stepping in beside her.
   "What's wrong?", he asked her. He turned to look at his dear classmates."What in the world?!", he gasped covering So Eun's eyes.
   "YAAAH!", he yelled out to the class."What in the world are you doing?!".
   "We're reading", Taemin who is reading with Minhyun and Ren answered.
   "Singing", Daehyun answered along with the others.
   "Not you!", Woohyun hissed,"You, you, you and YOU!". he pointed at every couple in the room.
   "We're  trying to get rid of our ual frustrations?", some answered, but Woohyun face palmed shaking his head.
   "Don't you guys have any shame?", he asked them,"Who started this?".
   The other three couples immediately pointed to the couple at the farthest corner of the room making Woohyun glare at them.
   "Sungyeol and Jungmi, what is wrong with you two?!", Woohyun yelled.
   "Dude, chill", Sungyeol let out holding both of his hands out.
   "Whatever. I'm going to give you guys your 2nd warning for now and I don't want a 3rd one or that is detention for you".
   "Yah", Jungmi let out,"You're the School Council's President, not our teacher. You can't give us any orders".
   "Oh, I can", Woohyun  said showing them a permission slip."Principal Shin gave the student council permission to give ANY student    detention, so this is a warning for the eight of you. One more making out session and I'll report you to the principal, do you undestand?".
   "Yes, School President...", the couples mumbled.
   "Good", Woohyun nodded finally, pulling his hand away from So Eun's eyes."You're ruining your first impression to the new student over here".
   "Oh, just leave it. She'll soon join the team", one of the students told him.
   "Hey, I'm warning you", Woohyun glared,"Fix yourself up. NOW".
   Whines were heard by those couples as they fixed their ruffled outfits up while some girls squealed.
   "Kyaaaa~ Oppa's so cool!", they let out and Woohyun just gave them a small smile before turning to So Eun.
   "Gwaenchana?", he asked her and So Eun only kept her head lowered."Hey, I'm so sorry about that".
   "I-it's okay", she muttered,"Blame their hormones".
   "So sorry", Woohyun apologized,"I actually reacted the same way, but only ran out of the classroom last time".
   "Really?!", she laughed out,"I didn't know you're a scaredy cat. You told me you KIND OF freaked out. Hahaha".
   "Yah. It's not funny!".
   "But still!", she laughed,"Your reaction seemed to ruin your image".
   "Yah", Woohyun glared,"My reaction was different 'cause the first time I entered my very class here, I caught two students making love on one of the --- I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!".
   "N-no need to apologize...", she stuttered as she blushed more.
   Woohyun sighed trying to calm himself down. He grabbed her bag and So Eun looked at him confused.
   "Let's take our seats", Woohyun said,"Come on".
   So Eun nodded, following after Woohyun to his seat. He placed her bag on the table beside his before sitting down."Sit there. It's safer to sit at this area since I trust the people in this parts", he said.
   So Eun nodded with a small smile before having her sit."Okay", she sighed arranging her stuff.

So Eun's Pov:
   Just then, our History Teacher arrived with a bored expression.
   "Morning, class", she greeted, sitting herself by her desk.
   "Morning, Mrs. Jin", the class greeted.
   "Okay. So today we have a new student and I do hope that she isn't like the other dirty minded students. Please stand in front and introduce yourself", she said.
   I felt all nervous and didn't have the guts to stand, but Woohyun nudged me and mouthed me to just do it.
   I shook my head at first, but he just had to order me again and again until I finally stood.
   "A-annyeonghaseyo, Min So Eun imnida. Nice to meet you all", I bowed,"Just turned 18 last week and used to study in Teen Top High. I can speak English and Japanese. I hope we can all get along. Please take care of me".
   "So cute~", the guys let out at the same time.
   "Your name is so pretty just as you~".
   "You're so pretty".
   "I think I'm in love".
   I lowered my head at their comments. I felt shy and I felt myself blushing again.  immediately, I sat down and covered my face with my history book.
   "Finally a descent student", Mrs. Jin smiled at me,"Welcome to Woolim High".
   "Thank you", I nodded.
   "Now let's start our lesson, shall we?".


After  One and A Half Hour Later....
   Our lessons had finally finished and being the kind teacher right now, she called Woohyun, some other popular students and I to leave first.
   I kept asking why and Woohyun just kept on telling me to just do it.
   All of us immediately left and before I could even ask again, Woohyun grabbed my wrist and dragged me with him for a run.
   Just then, the bell rang and fans of some certain students came running out. Just now, the boys are trying to find me and Woohyun tried his best to keep us away from our fans.
   It took a long while till we finally lost them and both of us were gasping for air.
   "So that's why she asked us to leave first!", I panted.
   "Yeah. If she made us leave all together, we would be caught up in a huge crowd of fans".
   "Whew! I'm puffed", I sighed standing up."What's your next class?".
   "English", Woohyun answered,"You?".
   "Math". I frowned, knowing that we're having different classes for now.
   "Alright", he smiled,"The Math room is by the stairs of the 5th floor, three doors to the left. We better get going by now".
   "Yeah. See you later", I waved and he waved back.
   "Annyeong~".
   From here, we went to different ways and I made my way to my next class.
   I climb the stairs to the fifth floor and was now about to head to my room when I caught a glimpse on someone.
   "Who is he?", I asked myself.
   It was another pretty boy. Wow. This school sure has a lot of pretty boys. He's the 15th I saw this day, although, it doesn't seem like he acts like one.
   He had his hair up and his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. He had hightops on and skinny jeans. Inside his jacket was a white shirt.    He looked more like a troublemaker in some ways.
   He was just about to press the fire alarm when I stopped him.
   "Don't!", I let out and he rolled his eyes turning to me.
   "What do you want?", he coldly asked.
   "If you're planning to put on a false alarm, that isn't nice".
   He smirked leaning himself to the wall."Say's who?".
   "Many people", I answered and he looked at me with an arrogant look.
   "Bug off, girl. I have some business to do", he said and was now about to press the button again when I pulled his hands away.
   "You're such a Devil!", I yelled at him.
    He ignored me and was now about to reach out again when the school bells finally rang. I looked at my watch and looked at him.
   He had a smirk on his face."Hn. Thanks a lot", he said,"See you around, Angel...".
   And there he left me with a somewhat ticked mood.
   "Angel?", I asked myself,"Huh?".

______________________________________________________________

So what do you think?

Which of the encounter did you like the most?

Nothing. Just wanted to ask

Sorry about the typing errors in case of some

Thank you and Comments are appreciated

Thank you