Close Car Accident

Difficult Decisions(Alternative Title: Capturing the Heart of The Lonely Angel)

 

   School has  ended and now,  So Eun made her way out of the school after another fan signing moment after her last subject. She didn't want to be caught up with another bunch of fans once more. She wasn't used to this things yet.
   It's been only a day in total and she's already gained a name by her fans.
   Angel... That's the name given to her. Does she really resemble an angel? What in the world?
   She sighed, cutting the trail of thoughts in her head. Laura and Lara might be waiting for her by now.   She decided to search for them and after a while, she spotted them by the school gates patiently waiting for her.
   "Hey!", she called from the school exit as she approached them.
   "Hi~", they replied simultaneously,"You're here".
   "Yeah", So Eun huffed,"Finally...".
   "You okay?", the twins asked altogether.
   "Doing good".
   "That's good", both chuckled once more in the same time making So Eun tilt her head.
   "Do you guys always speak at the same time?".
   "No", the two answered together, not knowing what they've just done.
   So Eun only chuckled and fixed her hair."So", she started,"Where are we going?".
   "Oh... That", Laura frowned.
   "Is there something wrong?", So Eun asked.
   "We're sorry", they apologized,"We have things to do".
   "I have singing lessons", Lara explained.
   "And I have dance lessons", Laura followed.
   "Oh...", So Eun sighed.
   Just when she's about to hang out with her first friends in Woolim High.
   "We're really sorry", they bowed apologetically and So Eun flashed them a smile.
   "It's okay. I understand you. Been there too", she smiled,"We can do it sometime, then. When's your next free time?".
   "One month later", they both answer which increased the frown building up on So Eun's pink lips.
   "Your schedules must be hectic, huh", she said.
   "Of course", Lara nodded,"We're trainees".
   "Well, that explains it", So Eun laughed,"Don't worry. It's all good".
   "Are you sure?".
   "Yeah", she smiled before waving goodbye to them."Gotta go now. I'm still going to search for a part time job".
   "Okie~", they waved back,"Be careful on your way there".
   Yeah, RIGHT... Be careful. They've just said it and here comes a car heading towards So Eun's way. So Eun didn't see it. She was still waving goodbye to her twin friends.
   The twins were able too spot the car when it was a few meters away from her.
   "SO EUN-SSI!!!", they screamed in fright,"WATCH OUT!".
   *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*
   Hearing this, So Eun turned to the car heading towards her. She couldn't move. She was too frightened.    She was paralyzed. She braced herself for the pain to come, but fortunately, she was yanked out of the way into someone's warm arms.
   .....
   ....
   Eveything was quiet. So Eun didn't feel anything. There wasn't any pain, so what exactly happened.
   She looked up at the person holding her trembling figure in his arms.
   "W-Woohyun-ssi...", she tried to let out in her trembling state.
   He gave her a soft smile and hug her tighter."Shhhh. You're okay", he said.
   So Eun can't help but tremble from the shock. Her life may have not exist by now if it weren't for   Woohyun saving her. She buried her head tighter into his chest and breathed deeply to calm herself down.
   The twins were also at shock by the close death of their new friend. They stood at their place with open jaws staring at Woohyun and So Eun. Their driver kept beeping on them whom they only ignored.
   In a few minutes later, they snapped out of it and quickly ran to So Eun to see if she was okay.
   "So Eun-ssi!", they called,"Are you okay?!".
   "She's fine", Woohyun told them releasing the hug to cover her with his jacket."She's in a temporary shock, though".
   "Awww~", Lara said hugging So Eun for comfort."You poor thing".
   "Woohyun oppa, thank you so much", Laura thanked and Woohyun bowed with a bright smile.
   "No problem", he said,"I just did what I had to do".
   The twins nodded and immediately led So Eun to their car."Come on, So Eun. Let's get you home".
   "Woohyun oppa, what about your jacket?", Lara asked.
   "Just keep it on her for now. She looks cold", Woohyun said before walking to his car."Take care of her, okay?".
   With that, both twins gave him two thumbs up."Will do!".
   "Thank you", Woohyun bowed before hopping in,"See you guys tomorrow".
   "Annyeong~", they waved and there his car disappears in the distance.
   Laura and Lara quickly entered their car too and started to ask So Eun some questions on where she lives. So Ein couldn't answer, though. SHe was still in her temporary shock.
   "Check her contacts", Lara topld Laura and it was done."Call her parents or maybe someone else".
   "Unni, I don't see So Eun's number here of her parents. Who am I gonna call now?", Laura asked.
   "Give me the phone", Lara said and she searched the contacts, spotting 'Butler Yoon' in an instant and dialling it.
   "Hello?", the other line answered.
   "Hello, Butler Yoon?", Lara let out,"This is So Eun's friend from Woolim High. Can I please ask where So Eun lives in?".
   "Uhmm. May I ask why?".
   "Ugh... She nearly got into an accident just now and she wouldn't tell us where she lives. Woohyun    oppa said that it was a shock".
   "She nearly got into an accident?!".
   "Ye", Lara replied.
   "Oh dear...".
   "So Eun's address, please?".
   "_______ street", Butler Yoon answered,"I'll be heading there too. Please take care of her for the mean time".
   "Yes, Butler Yoon", Lara nodded before ending the call."Driver, ______ street. Let's go".
   And so they brought So Eun to her apartment, where Butler Yoon's already waiting. So Eun was immediately put to bed and the twins were thanked for their help. Both left and so Butler Yoon took care of So Eun for the night.
___________________________________________________________________________
 
I'm so sorry for not updating soon
Comment and susbribe :)
Thanks