It's Goodbye

It's Too Late

ACT 2.

Sitting on a bench near the park, Reisya just wiped her ongoing tears roughly. She didn’t know why her tears wouldn’t stop rolling eventhough she forced her to. Knowing that fact, she just stared at the crumpled papers in her hand blankly, letting her tears to do their involuntary job. Then unknowingly, she fixed back that paper and took a look at it. She immediately saw a picture of her, holding a teddy bear tightly in her hand. Yes, with her chubby hand. She was a fatty before and at that time, Yuuto and her had always been best friends. They played together , laughed together and cry together.

But things changed when they grew up. Yuuto started to hang out with his new guys friends and left her alone. He abandoned her when she needed her. He rejected her when she asked him to play outside. Then, one day , she accidentally heard Yuuto talking with his friends “What ?! Love? Reisya? No way! She’s fat and fat girl is definitely not my taste!”

Since that time, she had always been hating him, treating him as enemy. She could never forgive Yuuto. And even now, she’s definitely not going to forgive him even if he apologized. Anger and hatred had conquered her heart and no one can even touch her heart again.

Remembering the past made her heart ached. She instantly ripped that picture and threw those pieces of papers away.

“Dumb Yuuto.” She muttered, bitting her own lips.

__

Huh.Huh.Huh.Huh.Huh. Yuuto’s breathing turned faster as he kept running , trying to search for Reisya around the city. His eyes wouldn’t miss any place and any spot, thinking that Reisya was probably crying somewhere there.

“Reisya, where are you?” He mumbled as his eyes went wild, trying to get a glimpse of her shadow.

While he was looking for her, his mind couldn’t stop rewinding the incident that morning.

*Flashback*

“Huh. That is what she got for ruining my life,” Yuuna said, smirking.

Yuuto, Ryosuke and the others turned around to see her standing proudly as she leaned at the door.

“Sawajiri Yuuna!” Yuuto said her name, clenching his fist at the first moment his eyes caught her glimpse. She just stared at Yuuto and saw his face turned redder.

“Wow. As usual, you will show that expression everytime bad things happen to Reisya right?” She spoke after that, trying to provoke him eventhough she knew the effects if she did that. Yuuto shot her a deadly glare and stepped forward, nearing her.

“What did you do to her?” He asked, trying to control his anger although his shaking voice had told everyone that he wouldn’t be able to do so.

“Well, nothing particular actually. You saw it, you know it.” She replied with a cynical tone. She crossed her hands at her chest and neared Yuuto. Yuuna’s ridiculously brave act was like a trigger. A trigger for Yuuto’s anger to blurt out. Ryosuke knew that Yuuto wont be able to control himself anymore if he blurted out even a word, so he calmly asked Yuuna after that.

“Why would you do that horrible things to her?”

“Good question, Ryosuke-kun. I’ll tell you why. It’s because she ruined my life! She took every precious thing from me! She stole my happiness and let me suffered before! I couldn’t forgive her for that! I wouldn’t! That’s why Im doing this! Ill make her suffer like what I felt before! That’s my promise!” She answered half-shouting. Her face started to turn red.

“What did she take from you?” Ryosuke kept asking.

“She took the role of Cinderella when I was supposed to play them! Even though she is fat, the teachers would only want her to play that role! She took the best part of all despite her ugly face! She also took my best friend! Yes, she took YOU, Yuuto! She took you away from me! That’s the thing that I couldn’t accept until now! I will never accept that!” She suddenly screamed crazily. Each pairs of eyes there widened as they saw Yuuna suddenly turned hysterical.

Yuuto then suddenly walked towards her with an angry glare , causing her to move backward in fright and hit the wall. He then suddenly lifted his hand up in the air and BAMM! Yuuna just closed her eyes tightly while others were shocked to see it. Yuuto punched the wall really hard. Blood started to flow through the gaps of his fingers. Yuuto just stared at her and said,

“That’s enough of you ruining her life. She had suffered enough because of you. I’ve followed what you ask me to do before just to keep you away from her. But you broke our promise. Now, let me warn you witch. Before it’s too late, you better take your stuffs and disappear. I don’t want to see your face ever again. If I did, I wouldn’t know what I’m capable of doing to you. Maybe I could go over the limit and scratch your ugly face until no one can ever recognize you.”

*End of flashback*

Yuuto just kept running and running until he reached a park. His eyes tried to get a glimpse of Reisya but he didn’t see anyone around there. Sweats were already flooding his body. He rubbed his head as he wrinkled his forehead. He was really worried of her whereabouts. He knew Reisya. He knew her too much that he was worried if she would do some stupid things just to get away from this mess.

“Mouu, where is she ?” He muttered, trying to control his hard breathing as he stopped and leaned to a tree there.

“Yuuto ~!” Suddenly he heard a voice calling for him. He turned to his right and saw Ryosuke was running towards him.

“Did you found her ?!” He immediately asked with a worried tone and held Ryosuke’s shoulder tightly. Ryosuke just shook his head as he tried to catch up with his breath.

“I’m, I’m sorry Yuuto.” He spoke afterward . But then,

BAMMMM !

Yuuto punched the tree in front of him really hard. His face looked so stern that anyone who saw this would never think that that was the Yuuto they knew.

“WHERE IS SHE?!! “ He screamed loudly in anger. Ryosuke just could look at him with sympathy. He couldn’t do anything . He had tried his best to find her but what he got was nothing. She was no where to be found.

“Yuuto, calm down. We should hurry and find her. Okay? I know how you felt but you gotta stop this. This is wasting our time.” Ryosuke then spoke as he touched his back. Yuuto who was placing his face on the tree turned to him. The very moment he turned around to see Ryosuke, he smiled. But what surprised Ryosuke the most is, he was crying ! His tears, although was not very much but they were enough for him to see that he was crying.

Yuuto then wiped away his tears and wore his sunglasses. He looked at his very best friend and said,

“You’re right. Let’s go and find her.”

_____

After sitting there for quite a while and crying, Reisya decided to go for some food.

“Aishh. Crying is really a tiresome. Now, my stomach is craving for food because of energy lost,” She said as she wiped her tears and stood up. She then looked at the pieces of paper and smiled bitterly.

She clenched her fist really tightly and threw it in the air. “YOSH~~~! I should cheer up and eat ~~!” She shouted , cheering herself on.

After that , she started to walk away and head for Ramen’s store.

As she walked , she just kept forcing a smile on her face . She muttered her favorite song Arigatou Sekai no doko ni itemo and made some slight air movement of the dances. Yes, she just loved the song so much that she had remembered each of the steps and lyrics. While she was enjoying herself, trying to forget the embarrassing moment of her life, she suddenly received a call. She shoved her hand inside the pocket and took her cell phone. She then placed it at her ear after she flipped it.

“Hello? Who is there ?” She asked politely while walking. She kept walking and walking as she listened to the person at the other line. But some words. No, these some sentences coming from that person struck her head.

“What?” Was all the word she could ever said. Her eyes widened as she stopped her walking all of the sudden. Tears dropped again. She shook her head in disbelief. Even after the phone call had stopped, the shock still retained in her heart. She could feel her body's strength started to leave her slowly, until she suddenly dropped her cell phone on the ground and let it crashed. Later, her body followed the cell phone’s fate as she weakly fell on the ground too. But the one that crashed wasn’t her body, but her heart. She then buried her face in her hands as she cried silently, thinking of her own sadistic fate.

_____

Two days later.

“Ryo-chan! Did you found her anywhere ?” Yuuto asked as he held Ryosuke’s shoulder tightly, full with sorrow yet hopeful. Ryosuke just stared at his best friend as sympathy struck him. How wouldn’t he be sympathy at him, looking at how helpless he was. His face was really pale. His lips were very dry, while his eyes were swollen. He sympathetically shook his head.

“I’m sorry, Yuuto. I’ve been searching for her everywhere. I even tried to ask anyone who knows her , but no one seems to know of her whereabouts. I’m really sorry.” He replied weakly. Yuuto slowly let go of his shoulder and turned around, leaning to the wall. His face showed his disappointment clearly.

“Yuuto..” Ryosuke called as he touched his shoulder. Yuuto looked at him and smiled bitterly.

“Ryo-chan. What should I do now? I’m worried. What if anything happen to her? What if she hurts herself? What if she hate me? What if she would forget me? What should I do , Ryo-chan? I, I don’t want her to suffer. I want her to be happy. I want her to know that I didn’t do those horrible thing. I want her to acknowledge me again as her friend, at least. I , I ..” Before Yuuto could finished his words, Ryosuke cut in.

“Yuuto, Yuuto! Stop . Please stop it.”He said as he suddenly pulled Yuuto into his hug. Then, slowly he heard a cry coming from Yuuto. Yuuto immediately hug him back and cried like a kid. Ryosuke could just caressed his back, trying to calm his bestfriend and himself. Yes, deep inside, he was also worried about Reisya, about his first love... his only secret from Yuuto.

“Ryo-chan.. I , I  think I just realized something,” Yuuto suddenly spoke after crying for awhile, causing Ryosuke to snap out of his world. Yuuto then pulled himself away from the hug and looked deep into Ryosuke’s eyes. Ryosuke just smiled warmly as a sign of courage for him.

“I, I love Reisya,” He said finally. Ryosuke just smiled brightly at him and said, “I already knew it.”
But inside, he could tell that his heart had started to ache and twitch. The fact about Yuuto's feeling which he already knew for years was officialy unrevealed. But that fact somehow bloom a flower of jealousy in him. A jealousy that should not be present in his heart.

“Ryo-chan! Yuuto!” Chinen's voice called for the both of them. They both turned around and saw Chinen and Keiri running towards them.

“What’s up, Chii-chan?” Ryosuke asked in question.

“We, we just found out something bad,” Keiri blurted out her worries.

“What is it?” Yuuto asked. He could sense that bad news was waiting for him. Chills and throb started to spread up to his spine.

“It's about Reisya..” Chinen looked as if he was hesitant to tell them the truth, but the moment they heard Reisya's name, both Yuuto and Ryosuke's curiosity just grew larger and larger. Throbbing wasn't enough to describe their feelings at that moment of waiting. Anxiety, fear. Everything just seems so restless. 

Patience has long disappeared from their dictionary as the feeling of urge to know the truth just keep growing stronger and stronger.

"So, what about her?"

“We found out from her guardian. She had left Japan for London yesterday.” Both Chinen and Keiri said. Their voices seems shaken, as bitterness in their heart made it harder for them to speak the truth.

“She, what?!" Yuuto half-shouted in disbelief when suddenly, he felt as if the world's light had disappeared on him. His eyes were closing as his body fell into Ryosuke's arm. All he could see is pitch black falling upon his world.

And, BAMMMM!! Yuuto lost his consciousness.

 

***

.End of ACT 2.

Okay I know I’m late updating this story.

But anyway , enjoy ! HAHA.

p/s; sorry for the boring plot !