I Love You

It's Too Late

ACT 4.

………R.I.P……….
….Nakajima Yuuto….
….10th August,1993 ~ 9th October 2010….

The wind of sorrow kept embracing Reisya’s mind as she stared blankly at the stone in front of her. Six days had passed since she found out about the sorrowful fact of Yuuto’s death and ever since that, she never left the cemetery even for once. No, to be frank, it’s not the cemetery, but Yuuto’s grave. 
Every day, she cried. Every second, she talked. And every night, she rambled. 
When she cried, she called Yuuto. When she talked, she talked about Yuuto and when she rambled, she rambled about Yuuto too. Everything about her suddenly changed to Yuuto. Yuuto, Yuuto, Yuuto and it will always be Yuuto.

Keiri, Chinen and Ryosuke who had been accompanying her since the past six days couldn’t stand to see her in that current state. How could they stand to see the used-to-be-snobby-and-loner Reisya to suddenly changed like that? How could they even bear to watch the lovely Reisya to cry her heart out and rambled for Yuuto every night and day? They had tried everything to cheer her up. They had used every possible ways to bring back the old Reisya they knew. But everything seemed useless. Reisya seemed to have lost her real mind. She was swallowed into her own world. A world that they all were pretty sure that it was not a really nice and bright place for her.

“Yuuto ~~~~!” Reisya called his name with a shaking voice as she slowly knelt in front of the stone. She placed her hands on it and started to cry. Tears were already streaming down her pale cheeks.

“Yuuto. I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to do this to you. I didn’t mean to cause this thing! It’s my fault that this happen. It’s my entire fault for leaving you without a trace. Yuuto, if I ever get a chance to rewind back the time, I wanted to go back to three years ago. The year where we started to be like a best friend again. I wanted to know you better. I wanted to smile more to you. I wanted to be by your side when you’re sick. I wanted to be the one holding your hands. I wanted to tell you that very secret I had. The secret I’ve been keeping to myself since we were small. If I ever get that chance. But it’s too late. It’s already too late, Yuuto! Please ~~! Please, Yuuto! Come back! Come back! I need you right now! Combe back, Yuuto! Come back!” Reisya cried, very melancholically. She buried her face onto the stone, wetting it with her tears and cries. Ryosuke couldn’t bear to see the painful Reisya, so he slowly moved and knelt beside her. He then gripped her shoulder tightly and wiped her tears off. She turned around towards him when she suddenly felt the warmth coming from his hand. Yes, it’s the same warmth coming from Yuuto. She was stunned with the fact that Ryosuke’s warmth was very alike of Yuuto’s. It was just like Yuuto had entered his body to do that to her, wiping her tears off. But realizing that impossibility for it to happen, Reisya went back into her pitch black world. Her tears streamed down even faster.

“Ryosuke, it’s all my fault right?” She suddenly asked Ryosuke. He looked at her with a question mark face but still smiled.

“What is your fault? You did nothing, Reisya,” He answered her question with his gentle voice.

“It’s my fault! Really! Everything is my fault! Yuuto had to die, and then you lost your best friend. You had to live without him. You had to bear the painful feeling of losing him. And, you had to face the stupid and evil me who caused his death! It must be hard for you, right Ryosuke? You should kill me. Yeah! Why didn’t I think about it earlier? Ryosuke! Hey, Ryosuke! Kill me! Please kill me! That way everyone would be happy! You don’t have to face me anymore and Yuuto wont have to think about me living in this world instead of him, too! This is a very good idea! Ryosuke, please! Kill me ! Kill me ! KILL ME!” She shouted at him as she suddenly turned aggressive and shook Ryosuke’s body.

“HAHAHA! I should die ! I should not live and die! HAHAHA!” She spoke and then she laughed. She laughed like a living doll. She was alive but inside, she was empty. She was like a living body! Ryosuke couldn’t afford to see Reisya turning mad and crazy. He quickly held her face in his warm hands. He tried to bring Reisya back into reality.

“Reisya! REISYA! Listen to me,Reisya! You cannot die. You must live for Yuuto’s sake. You have to remember, he died wishing for you to forgive him. He died, hoping that someday he could meet you again. If you wanna die, what do you think will happen to his last wishes? Please, Reisya! Live, and so remember Yuuto’s existence very well in your heart.” He said, trying to calm her down. Ryosuke just stared deep into her eyes, searching for a glimpse of hope that Reisya will be back to normal. Staring and wishing that she will regain her true self again.

Listening to Ryosuke’s shouts snapped her out of her world. She then replied the stare he gave to her and somehow in his eyes, she saw a glimpse of burning fire. The burning fire of love. She could feel the warmth of that love through his touch from his hand. Slowly, she rose up her hands and placed them on Ryosuke’s. Ryosuke was stunned to see her sudden move but very firmly, he moved his hands from Reisya’s face and held her hands in his very tightly.

As the glimpse of burning love gave her the warmth, Ryosuke’s hands also gave her the courage to finally face Yuuto in reality, and not in her own world.

Slowly, she moved her sight towards Yuuto’s grave and tightened up her grips on Ryosuke’s hand, trying to gather more courage from him.

“Yuuto.” She called his name with her usual sweet voice. She then curved a sincere smile and started to move her lips.

“Yuuto, I’m really sorry. I’m so stupid to think that death can bring happiness to everyone else including you. I’m so stupid to think that killing myself would lessen the guilt I was feeling right now. Yes, I am very guilty that I left you three years ago despite knowing my true feeling. I wasn’t being honest to you, to myself. I lied to myself every time I think about my feeling. I didn’t want to accept the fact that I had already fallen in love for you since we were seven. And I was scared to accept the fact that my love for you had never been reduced even for a bit right now. I could really feel the guilt inside me, engulfing my heart days by days. I was so stupid to miss the chance to tell you about my feeling. Now, I didn’t even know what did you think about me for all this while. Did you ever love me? Did you still thought me as a friend? Did you still remember every moment we had like I did every day? I don’t know. It’s the thing that I wouldn’t find the answer even if I wait for years ahead.”

“I’m sorry Yuuto. Should I confess my feelings to you right now? Or should I keep it to myself? I don’t know. Haha. Maybe, I should tell you right? I hope you were listening right now from above.
Nakajima Yuuto, this stupid, snobby and loner Reisya had always been in love with you since she was seven. That feeling will never fade away. That feeling will always stay in her heart. Forever and always. Nakajima Yuuto, eventhough it’s already too late. I still wish to know about your feelings towards me. I love you. Do you love me too?” She spoke non-stop as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Her last question really touched Keiri and the others. They knew no one could answer that. They sympathized her that her first and last love was already gone, leaving her in this world. They could only pray to God that someday, she’ll find out the answer for that. But before a minute could even pass by, God already granted their prays. Slowly, Ryosuke pulled Reisya to face him. He stared into her eyes and smiled.

“I love you,” He said, still smiling. At the moment she heard that phrase, she felt like it was Yuuto who said them. She nearly cried hearing that magical words.

“What was that, Ryosuke? I nearly thought it’s Yuuto who said them!” She said, trying to hide her feeling. But then, Ryosuke smiled even wider.

“I didn’t finish my sentence yet, Reisya. Well ,that magical phrase. IT IS FROM YUUTO,” He told her after that. Reisya’s eyes turned wider and she couldn’t say even a word. She was surprised and shocked.

“Ehhh ?” Was all the reply she could gave.

“It’s true. He told me three years ago. He said , he love you. Just the way you felt for him,” He added then, telling her the truth even though his own heart was aching and twitching because of the pain.

“No way,” She said back to him, still not believing Ryosuke’s statement.

“Yes way,” He said, giving her the most sincere yet bitter smile.

Reisya then closed in shock. Her eyes were shining like a star, which was a sign of happiness and grateful, knowing that Yuuto had the same feeling as she had.

Tears started to take shape at the edges of her eyes, and slowly, they fell down her cheeks. But she was too happy to realize one fact about her ongoing tears.

“Reisya, what is this? Are you crying again? You should be laughing in happiness, not crying!” Ryosuke spoke as he laughed after that. Reisya immediately buried her face in her hands, not letting them to see the red face of her because of embarrassment. And of course, she laughed as well at her embarrassing moment.

But suddenly,
“Reisya! Oh my God! Reisya!” A slow shriek was heard coming from Keiri and Chinen. Ryosuke who was still laughing heard the shriek, so he looked at the both of them in curiosity.
“What’s wrong with you?” He asked Chinen after that. But both of them could only shake their head and pointed at Reisya. When he turned around to look at her, he suddenly turned silent. Reisya was staring at her ‘wet’ hands. After that, she wiped of her tears again with her hands and shot another stare at them. Seeing the tears on her hands made her nervous. Her hands were shaking very bad. Ryosuke slowly walked towards her and held her hands tightly.

“Reisya..” He called . Reisya then turned to see him and slowly she tried to reach for Ryosuke’s face. Realizing that she was trying so hard to get to his face, he quickly took her hands and placed them on his face, letting the ‘tears’ to wet the white face of him.

“Ryosuke..” She said, calling his name with her shivering voice. Ryosuke just looked at her face and shook his head several times.

“No, there is no way..” He murmured, doubting what he saw.

“Ryosuke.. It’s blood…I cried blood..” Reisya muttered, scared of what was happening at her.

“It’s okay Reisya. It’s okay. Its just blood,” He tried to comfort her even though he was worried himself.

Reisya shook her head as her face started to change into worrisome.

“It’s not just blood, Ryosuke. I- I cant see. Your face.. It’s very blurr..” She told him after that.

“Ehh ? You- you cant see ? What do you mean by you cant see? It must be the blood, covering your eyes right? You can still see me right?” He asked simultaneously. Again, Reisya shook her head.

“Ryosuke.. I’m blind,”

~~~~~ ******************************♥♥♥♥********************************~~~~

THE END Of ACT 4.

Hey guys! I updated this story again. FINALLY! Haha 
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! 
Yeah, this chapter is soooooooo full with tears right? I wish I delivered the sad feelings to you guys very well  
Comments are very welcomed too :D

Byebye! ♥♥♥