Another Love.

It's Too Late

.ACT 6.

 

“I- I have cancer?” Reisya’s voice uttered in the hall, echoing and echoing again and again in every single minds there. Her eyes, though it couldn’t catch any sight anymore, they could still shed a tear. Yes, tears started to emerge from her eye tips as the new fact was replayed in her mind over and over again.

“Reisya..” Ryosuke called her name guiltly as he slided his feet towards her, trying to apologize for his slipped words. But before he could reach for her hands, Reisya unintentionally slapped his hand off .

Ryosuke was taken aback by her rejection as silence,guilt and pain had slowly eaten himself from inside. He could feel a really sharp knife was piercing and stabbing his heart, causing it to crash and broken into pieces, bleeding until he dried.  That’s how he felt by that time...

Chinen and Keiri were both dumbfounded as the news struck their hearing. Their lips were tightly and completely closed as they both were lost in words to even speak an “Ehh”. While Yuya couldnt say even a word as guilt started to lock his mouth and struck horrors into him. Yes, horror of what will happen in the future, knowing that Reisya was just a weak little girl.

Hearing no words or cry or even a sigh, Reisya started to slide her feet backward anxiously as her hands flailed in the air, trying to get some grips over something in the hallway to hold herself from tripping. She kept shaking her head as she didnt want to believe of what she just heard.

Realizing Reisya’s sorrow and ache, Yuya tried to calm her down as he instantly hugged her and caressed her back. Tears streamed down his cheek when he heard Reisya’s soar voice started to howl and cry loudly, struggling in his hug in hysterical. Who wouldn’t be hysterical if luck never tried to help her? When luck always residing from her? Who wouldn’t be over a terrifying news of dying in one month after they found themselves being blind? WHO?!

“Let me go ! Let me go!” She screamed to her heart as she abruptly struggling and striving to let herself go.

“Shhhh ! Reisya, reisya. Stop it. Listen to me! You have to get grip of yourself! You must be strong, reisya!” Yuya said, tightening his hug as he didnt want to ler her go to run off somewhere that might danger her life.

“Let me go! Let me go!” She kept shouting and striving, not listening to her brother at all. While she was struggling herself out, she managed to slip out through his hands as after that, she quickly shoved his body off her. Wiping her pearl tears, she immediately turned around and dozed off, running for nowhere. But what she knew, she wanted to be in a place where she could feel safe and calm. A place where she only, will find peace. Yes, it’s that place. That only place. Yuuto’s grave.

She ran off as fast as she could while her hands were stretching out to grasp on something to aid in her running. The others were dumbfounded but quickly tried to get her back. While she was running, her sight caught a shadow dimmed in the bright light far ahead her. She narrowed her eyes to see it clearly but failed as the shadow was facing its back towards her. But then slowly, the shadow turned around and showed her its face under the light. Struck with the face, she muttered that only one name under her breathe, “Yuuto...”

He then smiled gracefully, giving an assuring look that she will soon find her happiness in this world.

Seeing the smile she missed so much, her running stopped as she stood there, staring at his face, but as soon as she realized, the shadow started to walk away into the light, leaving her behind. She soon started to run again, trying her best to get that tall figure into her arms. But the faster she ran, the farther he got.
“Yuuto! Yuuto! Wait! I want to come with you! Wait! Yuuto!” She called as tears streamed down even faster. She ran and ran and ran but he got farther and farther and even farther away. Sweats fell down her forehead as her breathe started to get heavier. Her run turned from fast to slower. And slowly, it got even slower and slower until she eventually stopped at a corner. But her eyes wont stop chasing his figure. She smiled when Yuuto was still there ahead her. She didnt want to give up as she started to run again but as her eyes caught Yuuto’s meaningful smile, she immediately stopped her running and stared at him. Seconds passed when he started to eventually dimmed  and disappeared between the light while mouthing the magical words,

“I love You, Rokujou Reisya..”

As soon as his last fragment disappeared, her heart somehow felt peace when darkness immediately struck and fell upon her as she collapsed into a protective and warm arm.

“Reisya!” Ryosuke called in worries as he grasped onto her body, restraining her from falling onto the floor.

♣♣♣♣♣♣

 

“Ryo-chan! Calm down, will you?!” Chinen said, half-shouted and half-grumbled when his eyes couldnt stand looking at Ryosuke who was walking anxiously back and forth in front of him. Ryosuke wrinkled his face and looked at the cutie chinen. He definitely changed a lot since Reisya came back. ‘He loves her so much as a bestfriend,’ He thought at the back of his mind, thinking how Chinen was easily pissed off lately.

Knowing that Chinen wouldnt be patient the next time he moved, he quickly placed himself besides Chinen and stayed silent. But sitting silent didnt allow his worries to keep silent too. He could feel his heartbeat was getting off-pace as it started to beat very fast. Sweats were forming non-stop in his forehead. The cold breeze from the air-cond couldnt cool his nervousness, but instead, he felt even hotter and hotter every time he realized about it.
Realizing that he couldnt sit silent, he decided to continue his routine again, walking back and forth to calm himself, but soon before he could stand up, suddenly he heard Keiri’s cries. Both him and Chinen immediately looked at her who was already sitting on the floor, crying.

“Rei-chan.. Rei-chan ... Rei-chan ~~~!” She howled in her cries as she tried to wipe off the on-going tears on her cheeks. Her mind kept reminding her about the past where Reisya and Yuto fought.  She remembered every part of that bitter moment. The part where Reisya accused Yuuto and the part where Yuuto angrily yelled at Yuuna. She knew Reisya was suffering a lot, she knew it because Reisya never knew the truth about that past horrible event. She never knew who placed those horrible words and pictures in the class and yet, she accused Yuto for that. She must be really suffering. Yuuto did too.

“Kei-chan...” Chinen called her name as he instantly got up from his seat and kneeled beside her, holding her shoulder tightly as he was trying to give some of his strength. Keiri looked at him with her teary eyes as after that, she quickly held his hand and buried her face into his chest, crying and crying her heart out.

“Chinen... I’m a bad friend. Im really a bad friend. I couldnt help her when she needs help. I couldnt accompany her when she needs me. I couldnt make her happy when she is sad. I couldnt support her when she need strength. I let her suffer ! I let her be sad! I let her lost everything!! If I could become her friend earlier, I would have help her and Yuto! I would have help her be happy! I- I- I’m so bad! I hate myself! I hate myself!!!” She howled in Chinen’s hug . Ryosuke who could just watch them both just bitted his lips as he knew, he was more in a guilt than Keiri. Because he knew both Reisya and Yuto had feelings for each other since they were small, but he didnt do anything as a friend. He didnt do anything... Because his heart didnt want him too... His heart couldnt allow him to do things that will hurt himself..

“Kei-chan. Please stop this.. Don’t cry...” Chinen begged as he could feel Keiri was suffering a lot. He knew Keiri loved Reisya a lot. A lot more than he do because he knew, Keiri had always been spying on Reisya since the day she left for London. That’s the reason why she forced him to come to school weeks ago. When Reisya, Keiri and him met each other at school after three years being separated.

Keiri kept crying and howling while Chinen didnt know what else to do. He was too sad about Reisya. But he was sad too about Keiri. He pitied Keiri for what she have been through. Not only about how sad she was about Reisya, but about another fact that only he knew until then.

He knew that Reisya was an important friend to Keiri but he also knew that every single person that Keiri loved will always love Reisya and only Reisya. Yes, three years ago, before Yuuto died, Keiri confessed her feelings towards him. She had always been loving him since the first day they met. But Yuuto rejected her feelings with the reason he couldnt accept her yet. Keiri suffered, knowing he actually rejected her because of his love for Reisya. Two years she suffered, and two years Chinen had been helping her to recover. Just after she managed to pull through and became the keiri he knew again, he found out that she had fell for Ryosuke. Yes, Ryosuke also helped her to regain her trueself back when he found out about her situation. But thats after Keiri had properly and slowly return back to her usual self. Chinen had to hold himself back as he respected her love. He didnt want Keiri to suffer anymore. But a few weeks ago, he found out that Ryosuke also love Reisya. How sad was that? How cruel was the world towards her? How mean the luck of love never showed sympathy to her? Why did the world is so unfair when Keiri had properly loved the one she treasure the most? Why did the God never reply to her prayer to have a true love? Why ?!

Questions flooded his mind when he heard her cries. Chinen knew that his questions were unbearable. He knew his questions were too much to be asked.  But his love for Keiri was too deep and too big that he couldnt help but to blame the world for that sadistic fate of Keiri. He love Keiri. He love her so much more than anyone else but he couldnt tell her. He just didnt have that courage, knowing that he wouldnt get a chance to compete with Ryosuke.

“Chii-chan!” Ryosuke who had been watching them both suddenly called him, pulling himself from his own world. Looking at the crying Keiri, he looked back at Ryosuke and answered,

“What do you want?”

He suddenly felt anger engulfed himself when he thought that Ryosuke will never looked at Keiri the way he looked at Reisya. Just thinking about that made him felt like punching Ryosuke straight on his face.

Ryosuke then slowly curved a smile and tapped his shoulder firmly. He neared his lips to Chinen’s ears and whispered , “If you love her, do the right thing for her. Think none but act like a brave man,”

As soon as he heard those whispers, his eyes widened as he stared at him in surprised. ‘How did he know?’ He thought in his mind but seeing Ryosuke’s cheeky smile, he could guess that his feeling must have been written right on his own face.

Listening to Ryosuke’s support , he suddenly felt a breeze of courage blew into his heart. He smiled to himself and quickly turned to Keiri again.

“Kei-chan, let’s go out for awhile. You need to calm down and seek some laughter,” He then spoke to her as he pulled her hand. Shocked, Keiri stared into his eyes and shook her head in disagreement. She didnt want to leave Reisya alone.

“But...” She tried to refuse but Ryosuke’s words cut her off.

“It’s okay. I’ll take care of Reisya with all my heart. You should get some rest and relax more,”

“See? Let’s go out alright? I dont want the gloomy you to see Reisya when she woke up. Reisya need some fresh smiles coming from you. You are her strength, remember?” Chinen added afterwards, trying to convince her. And slowly, Keiri finally nodded her head.

Seeing her nod, Chinen smiled widely as he balled his fist and threw it in the air in excitement. He then helped Keiri to get up as he held her hands tightly. But before he could walk a step ahead, suddenly he felt a tap coming from Ryosuke.

“Chii-chan, here. Take this,” ryosuke said as he handed him a small red box cutely curved with an ‘I love you’ phrase. Chinen looked at the box and then moved back his sight to Ryosuke in shock.

“i-I cant. It’s yours..” He declined but Ryosuke just smiled as he quickly placed that box silently into Chinen’s pocket. Chinen was about to take the box and give it back to him but Ryosuke stopped him.

“Keep it. You need it more than I do now,” He said firmly. Then finally, Chinen gave up and smiled.

“Arigatou,”

♣♣♣♣♣

After playing around in the amusement park for about two hours, Chinen and Keiri finally decided to stop and find somewhere to sit and rest. They both were having a lot of fun playing roller-coaster, ferris wheels and so much games. At first, Keiri refused to play in that sad and sorrowful situation, but convinced with Chinen’s words, she agreed. She knew she have to get herself energetic and cheerful as usual so she could be the strength for Reisya.

“Tired?” Chinen asked while they were walking. Keiri turned to him with a sincere smile,

“No, not at all. I had fun today,” She replied cheerfully. Chinen smiled when he saw she was getting better.

“I’m glad you finally smiled and laugh,” He said gratefully.

“Ehh? Why ? I thought Im always smiling?” She grinned at herself because she knew she wasnt smiling at all for the past few weeks.

“Oh really? You want me to show a proof of you not smiling?” He replied her, giggling.

“Proof?” She echoed, confused.

“Yeahhh, I had your picture crying in my phone,” He lied in his giggle. Keiri’s eyes widened as soon as she heard that.

“Ehhh?! Chinen! You’re so mean ~~! Gimme your phone! Quickly!” She grumbled cutely as she suddenly tried to reach for Chinen’s pocket. Remembering that his pocket was keeping something he couldnt show to her yet, Chinen quickly struggled to keep her from reaching it.

“Oh no no no, I wont let you delete the picture!” He spoke as he chuckled when Keiri was struggling to reach for his pocket. They both kept struggling and struggling but when Keiri realized she wont make it to his pocket, she suddenly got an idea popping into her mind.

“You wont give me your phone right? It’s okay! Now I shall punish you!” She said with a grin. Then, suddenly she moved her fingers randomly and ,

“HAHAHAHAHAHA~!” Chinen laughed very loudly when Keiri’s fingers started to run over his body.

“Stop! Stop tickling me!” He strugglingly said that as he couldnt stop himself from laughing. Keiri was evilly tickling him while she tried to find a chance to get his cellphone. But before she could reach for the pocket, suddenly Chinen’s feet tripped over a rock and fell, dragging Keiri to fall on top of him.

“Ittai~~~~!” The both whined in pain. As soon as they opened their eyes, their sight met with each other’s. Keiri then deeply stared into his eyes as she could see a burning of love was hidden behind them.She could feel every each of his breathe embracing her skin warmly. And she could feel her heart started to beat  awkwardly fast. Nervous, she quickly moved her sight and got up from Chinen’s body. Chinen just blushed madly as he too, stood up and brushed the dirt on his clothes. Then, he realized that Keiri wasnt aware of the dirt on her clothes so he automatically brushed the dirt for her. Stunned with his sudden act, Keiri turned speechless as she was touched with the concern coming from him.

“Kei-chan, let’s go and sit there.” He said before pulling her towards a chair under the tree bench. She just blankly followed him and sat there silently.

Chinen realized the awkard moment they were having that time, so he quickly broke away the silence as he suddenly asked,

“Hey, kei-chan. Dont you think this chair is too big for us?”

Blurred, Keiri just nodded.

“Ahhh. I think so too...”

Chinen smiled when he got a respond from her.

“It’s like we can fit one or two more person in between us, right?” He added after that. Keiri was still blur with his weird questions but she just nodded as she knew he was right.

“Ahhh. Yes.. I guess so..” She replied in confused. Smiling, Chinen then took out the small red box from his pocket and opened it up at her, revealing a very beautiful ring attached with a silver diamond in it.

“Then , let’s make a child and let him sit here between us. Will you marry me?” He said gently with a warm assuring smile. As soon as she heard those words, tears started to form and fell down her cheeks. She closed in surprised as she was completely shocked with his sudden propose.

“Will you?” He asked again when Keiri didnt give any reply at all.

“I-I.. I dont know..” She said, completely speechless. She wasnt sure with her own feelings right now. Everything was mixing. Yuuto’s image suddenly struck her mind. Then, Ryosuke’s face suddenly appeared in her sight. After that, Reisya’s weak body suddenly showed up in her memory. But in all of those images, Chinen’s warm smile suddenly came and chased those images away, leaving no more trace of sad events in her life. At that moment, she knew she could be happy and safe in his arm.
Slowly, she looked up at Chinen’s face and curved a very happy smile. She then exhaled a deep breathe before she continued,

“I don’t know but maybe you could say it for me,”

“say what??” Chinen chorused in confuse. Keiri then just nodded her head .

“Yes...” She uttered under her breathe in embarrassment, looking away. Chinen’s eyes went wider.

“You want me to say yes for you?!” He asked . Keiri just nodded with her red face. As soon as he heard that, a smile was immediately imprinted on his face.

“YES YES YES YES YES! You do! You will marry me!! You will marry me!!!!” He shouted in happiness as he held her hands tightly, jumping up and down. The passers-by started to stop and gather around them, watching how happy Chinen was. Keiri could just laughed seeing how excited he was. The others started to clap their hands, also celebrating the happiest day of them both.

After that, he quickly stopped jumping and suddenly knelt on the ground, still holding her hand. Heis face suddenly changed from cute and hyper to serious and cool. He then took out the ring from the box and put it on her ring-finger. After that, he gently placed his lips on her hand.

The applause started to get louder when he did that. Keiri’s smile never faded as she was smiling and smiling at that happy event... Until... Another call came..

TRUUT TRUUT ~~! The applause stopped. A phone was ringing loudly, asking to be picked up. Chinen and Keiri looked at each other as their smiles instantly disappeared. Chinen then quickly took his phone out and pushed the green button.

“Hello? Ryo-chan?” He said, greeting the other line. But as soon as he heard the other voice, his jaws dropped.

“WHAT?! REISYA IS GONE?!”

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

.End of ACT 6.

Hello guys! I know this is lame! But i love this chapter!

There are sadness and also happiness. And yes, I enjoyed this chapter a lot!

I think im so lame to let this story only about Reisya, so i changed the pace and put some KeiChii moment <3 I think they are so cute! And yes, if any of you guys realized, the proposing moment was taken from the REAL CHINEN. Haha xD i used his propose way in this chapter! Weeeeee ~~~

Hope you guys enjoy and please ignore those stupid grammars of mine!mwahaha ^^