The Fight

It's Too Late

-ACT 1- 
The Fight.

“Baka! Go away, you idiot!” Reisya yelled in anger as she threw a thick book towards a tall guy. He skillfully dodged it while smirking at her. Her face turned even redder when she saw his smirk. She knew that stupid guy won’t stop bullying and making fun of her.

“Ara, that’s all what you got? Throwing a book? You should know throwing a book won’t affect me. I’m a professional in DODGE BALL remember?” He said with a small chuckle, showing his cynicism side. Reisya just gave him a deadly glare as she bitted her lips, holding her anger from bursting.

“Hey hey, what happen to the snobby Rokujou Reisya? A loner, cocky and snobby girl who think she doesn’t need a friend? I thought you would angrily yell at me ‘So what?! Do I look like I care?’ and other snobby stuffs?” He mocked her even more. And that really pissed her off. She shot him a fast and cynical smirk and BAMMMMM!

“ITTAI!!” He wailed in pain as he held his foot, trying to relieve the pain. Reisya just smiled cynically in satisfaction after she stepped on his foot with her high heels.

“Nakajima Yuuto, that’s what you got for mocking me!” She said before she left the hallway. Yuuto just stood still there, watching her back until she’s gone from his sight. He was impressed.

“So she do know how to shut a guy like you up,” a voice suddenly popped out from his back. He turned around and saw his best friend, Yamada Ryosuke standing right in front of the wall, leaning.

“So you saw it?” Yuuto asked. Ryosuke just chuckled a little bit and tapped his best friend’s shoulder.

“Well, let’s pretend I don’t,” He said afterwards and then he suddenly blurted a loud laugh.

“Stop it, Ryo! You know how phobia I am since that incident!” He muttered, pouting his mouth when Ryosuke wouldn’t stop laughing at him.

“Oh , you mean the incident where your mom stepped on your foot when you didn’t listen to her and caused you to stop our JE’s dance training for about a month?” and then again, Ryosuke LAUGHED!

Yuuto just shut his mouth in embarrassment. “Hey, seems like you and Reisya got into couple fight again, do you?”

“What couple fight? Im just teasing her ! I hate her snobby attitude! Trying to act like she doesn’t need a friend at all. Geez. She won’t have any boyfriend if he still act like that,” He said with a fed up tone. Ryosuke just smiled meaningfully.

“Be careful with your words, dude,” He advised after that and left. Yuuto just stood still there, dumbfounded by his friend’s words.

“What’s with that?”

------------

The next day.

“OH GOD! I’m late! This is all that DUMB stupid idiot Yuuto’s fault! Because of him, I got home late yesterday and was forbidden from entering my house by my mom! I just got to enter it by 4a.m! Urghh!” Reisya mumbled ,feeling unsatisfied while running as fast as she could.

By the time the school’s bell rang, she managed to get herself in the school’s compound. But then suddenly, she heard the most hateful voice from her behind.

“Oi, Ryo! Hayaku! We’re gonna be late!” That voice flailed loudly. She turned around and there he was, the hateful Nakajima Yuuto. Running and running towards the school with Ryosuke trying to catch up. Seeing him running like that somehow twitched her heart. His smile and his laugh made Reisya’s heart beat faster.

“Hey snobby girl. Why are you standing there? Run or you’re gonna be late!” His sudden voice snapped her out of her dream. She realized about it and ,

“Hey! I am not a snobby girl you GIGANTISM guy!” She shouted and started to run, trying to catch up with him. They both ran as fast as possible, trying to beat each other, forgetting that they’re leaving Ryosuke behind. And …….

“I WON!” Both of them shouted loudly when they reached the class together as sweats started to flow on their faces.

They both smiled in victory while glaring at each other.

“Oh, I see . You both win huh?” A woman’s voice suddenly appeared which made both Yuuto and Reisya turned their heads to see an angry woman in front of thim.

“Errrr. Hahaha. Sayuri Sensei.. Err. Gomen nasai! We’re .. Not late. We’re just having an exercise together! Ahaha, ahaha .” Yuuto spoke while trying to fake a laugh as he suddenly gripped Reisya’s shoulder and jumped up and down.

“Oh, having an exercise huh? I wonder why you’re having an exercise in the middle of the hallway?”

“Errrr , hobbies?” He replied, still jumping up and down.

“What hobbies?! Now go stand outside of the class!” Sayuri Sensei shouted then. Then suddenly Ryosuke appeared.

“Errrr. What did I miss?”

--------------

After recess.

“Hey, Rokujou-san!” A voice called Reisya . She turned around and saw a few of her classmates were coming to her.

“Nani?”

“Hey, can we be friends? I mean like real friends?” The one called Chinen Yuuri said after that.

“Huh?”

“We cant?” A girl named Seto Keiri asked, making a cute pout to her.

“Ehh . No, not like that. Am just shocked,” She replied afterward.

“Hee, actually . At first we thought you’re quite snobby but seeing you and Yuuto being so friendly this morning made us think that you’re actually not that bad,” Chinen explained excitedly. It’s quite shocking, thinking how someone would want to be her friend just because of what happened this morning. So, she just curved a smile. A really warm smile. And that’s the first time she ever smiled that way.

“I’m happy to be your friends,” She said happily then, knowing that finally someone was willing to be her friend. And it’s all thanks to that Dumb Yuuto.

--------------

“I’m happy to be your friends,” Reisya said with a smile to her two new friends. Sawajiri Yuuna just glared at her from afar, bitting her lips tightly.

“Just be ready Rokujou Reisya. Because I wont let you be happy. I’ll ruin your life just like when you ruined mine!” She said with an evil smirk.

---------------

Next Monday.

Reisya reached the school quite late that day. She walked through the school’s hallway as usual but she sensed something unusual by then. As she walked through there, she realized that everyone was ogling at her and were whispering to each other. And it was obviously about her. She felt uneasy with the sudden change of atmosphere.

“Rei-chan!!” She suddenly heard Chinen shouting, calling for her name. She turned around and saw both Chinen and Keiri were running towards her in a rush.

“What’s up? Why are you both being so rush-y?” She asked while raising her left eye brow.

“Taihen dayou! (This is bad!)” Keiri suddenly yelled. “Huh?” was the only respond Reisya could give. They both then pulled Reisya with them , forcing her to run with them . After a few minutes , they reached to their class . When Reisya entered , she was shocked and speechless to see those horrible things. She walked slowly towards the blackboard and read everything on it.

-Reisya is a SNOBBISH dirty girl!-
-She went to Couple Hotel everynight!-
-She once was a TOMBOY!-
-She was a FATTY before!-

Every phrases on the board came with pictures . Embarrassing pictures of her. Her face turned really red . No one was sure whether it’s an anger or embarrassment.

“I’m sorry Rei-chan, there is more around the school compound,” Keiri told, symphathizing for her. Reisya immediately tear those horrible papers and pictures but there are too much for her.

“Hahaha! I didn’t know that! Baka Ryo! Don’t do that again! You’re surprising me!” There came the voice of Yuuto from outside of the class. When both Ryosuke and Yuuto entered the class, they were surprised to see everyone was gathering in front of the board. They instantly went pass through them. They were even more shocked to see such horrible things were on the board. Yuuto then looked at Reisya and she was crying. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she just clutched all the papers in her hand. He touched her shoulder to comfort her but,

“Get off! Don’t you ever touch me, stupid!” She suddenly shouted in anger as she dodged his touch. Everyone was stunned with the situation.

“I hate you Yuuto! I really hate you! How could you do this to me?! What have I done to you until you did such horrible things?! I hate you!” She yelled again. Yuuto was feeling weird.

“What do you mean?” He asked, confused with what he heard.

“Don’t ask me what I mean! I knew it’s you who did this right?! You’re the only person who has my pictures when I was small!” She spoke angrily and left, running for somewhere peaceful.

“What?! Reisya! I didn’t do it!” He shouted but it’s too late. She was nowhere to be seen and she didn’t heard him.

“What is happening actually?!!” He shouted in anger as he kicked the table in front of him hardly. And right after that, a familiar voice spoke,

“Huh. That is what she got for ruining my life,”

-

sorry for my grammar errors! Im BAD in English! im looking forward to be friends with you guys!
Enjoy and comments are welcomed! :)

Lotsa Lovessss Candy :)