Hyeoseong

Boyfriend scenarios

"Can we please sit down?"Hyseosong wined to you.

"Ani! The malls about to close and I haven't gone to this one store!" you said continuting to run.

"But we haven't bought ANYTHING!" He said.

Ignoring him you kept on running, but little did you know while you were running a big red blotch was forming between your legs. Noticing it, Hyeoseong sped up and then wrapped his arms around your waist. 

"Yeobo, i think you got it.."he whispered

"What are you talking about?" you said until you felt something wet between your legs. When you reached into your bag you realized that you didnt have any pads. Slowly you started walking to the bathroom with Hyeosong. When you got to the bathroom, you went into a full blown panic attack.

After 5 minutes Hyeosong finally got you to calm down.

"Now go in there, and i will help you get some..." he said

"OTTOKE!?" you said starting to panic again conserdering the fact the Hyeosong was guy  not a girl. 

" Just go!" he said and gently pushed you into the bathroom.

10 minutes later, he knocked on the bathroom door because you locked it. When you finally opened it you say him with a pair of pants and a packet of pads in his hands. When you saw it, you started smiling like crazy.

"Now before act all crazy, go get changed so we can go to that store." he said smiling also.

"Gomawo oppa!" you said kissing him. Then you went back into the bathroom to get changed.

A/N: didnt know what to write for Hyeoseong, but as you can see hes a sweet oppa! yay! we alll love him! hope you like and please comment!