Youngmin

Boyfriend scenarios

"Oppa, you know what I like about pools?" you said swimming clser to Youngmin. 

"Bwoh?" he said swimming closer towards you.

"Being able to spend time with my oppa with the annoying sounds of kids and random peoples that we don't know." you said closing the distance between the two of you. As soon as yout lips connected your mom came out.

"_____ lets go! If you really want that dress that bad, then i advise you to come now before the store closes!"

Rolling your eyes, you hoisted yourself out of the pool. Jogging across the yard to the house, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. Giggling, you allowed Youngmin to carry you to his room. 

"Gomawo Oppa." you said pecking his lips.

"No problem." he said.

Going into the room, you grabbed your bag from off his bed, and you went to the bathroom to change while Youngmin changed in his room. Since you had to go somewhere you decided to take a quick shower. 5 minutes later, you came out the shower and started to get dressed. When you were about to put on your pants you remembered that you had your period. Running quickly to your bag, you rummaged through it looking for a pad.

"Oppa!" you scream, wrapping a towel around your waist and running out of the room.

"Bwoh?" Youngmin said jumping up in alarm from where he was sitting on the bed waiting for. 

"I need a pad." you said quietly 

"Oh...um ok...sit here.."Youngmin muttered running a hand over his face. 

10 minutes later, after hearing a crash and a fit of laughter, a extremely pissed off Youngmin came into the room.

"Here" he said tossing the pad to you.

When you finished changing, you walked out the bathroom, you saw that Youngmin was still in his mood.

"Whats wrong?" you said sitting on his lap and using a little bit of aegyo.

"Nothing." he said

"Your lying" you accused poking his nose.

"My mom caught me, happy now?" he sighed

Stifiling a giggle but failing in hiding you smile you tried to comfort him.

"Its ok oppa." you said accidentally letting out a giggle.

"No, you think its funny." he said turning away and pouting cutely.

Turning his head so that he can look at you, you kissed him.

"Better" he said kissing you back.

Laughing you got up, so you can meet your mom downstairs.

A/N" So here is youngmin! kwangmins own will be somewhat similar since their twins. hope you liked! ANNYEONG!