Minwoo

Boyfriend scenarios

You and Minwoo were in his family dance studio dancing. Well, Minwoo was dancing, you were just flailing your arms and legs around the place like a chicken that just got its head chopperd off. 

"Ow!" you yelped sudenly dropping to the floor holding your side.

"What happened?" Minwoo said quickly turning off the music and dropping down next to you.

"Cramps."you said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, well if you hadn't-"he started to say before you cut him off.

"No, Minwoo I have CRAMPS!" You said giving him the look.

"Ooooh! Well...I dont know... I guess you want to stop dancing."he stammered

"Na-Duh SHerlock!"  you said rolling your eye.

Helping you up, Minwoo laid yo down on the couch in the studio. "I will be right back with some tea and some soup."

A little bit later, Minwoo came back with a cup of tea and some soup and something tucked under his arm.

"Um...heres the tea and the soup. And this, I found it in my moms room. Its supposed to help you with your cramps." He said handing you the stuff.

Putting down the tea and soup, you picked up the other thing he gave you and read it. "Minwoo, this is for when you have cramps, before or after you ave a child..."you said throwing it back to him.

"OOPS!" he said blushing a little.

"Babo" you said smiling and settling back to eat the food that Minwoo had brought for you.

A/N: Hello everyone! Glad to see you again! This story has finished and im quite glad bout that! Thanks to all my lvely subscribers and ANNYEONG!