Kwangmin

Boyfriend scenarios

You and Kwangmin have been best freinds since you guys were 5. You guys could pretty much be called sibilings, which you guys were mistaken for alot because your skinship. So when Kwangmin walked through your front and and screamed "IM HOME!", it didnt stir you a bit. Not when he walked into your room and screamed into ear woke you up, but it did make you swat at im with a annoyed sleepy face on. Not even when Kwangmin walked to your dresser, got out one of your bras, and threatned to sell to the boys in yall school.

But you did get up when he jumped on your bed, and started jumping and screaming like a banshee.

"Oppa"you whined sleepily

"_____"he mimicked you rolling his eyes,"____ remeber we have something important to do, also that today is a very special day for a certain someone!"

"No" you said turing on your side and trying to go back to sleep.

"You do you remeber! I can see your lying! Come on, you have go to have remebered!"

Sighing, you got up and pushed Kwangmin off your bed. "Thats what you get for screaming in my ear." Getting up you padded  stomped to your dresser.

"Oppa," you said turning around."I can't come with you."

"Waeyo?" Kwangmin said suspicously.

"Because you see I got my monthly present last night..."you said hoping that he would believe your lie.

"Ok..."he said obviously falling into your trap.

"Well, I have no more pads, plus my mom doesnt have any in the house. She brings them to work with her everyday, just incase of an accident."

"Um...well....I guess i could go and buy you some.."he said

"Reallyoppa? You sure?" You said shocked that your plan was starting to get into action. Normally your a horrid liar and Kwangmin could see through you clearly than clear.

"Ah sure..."

"AH GOMAWO OPPA!"you said running over to him and giving him a hug. Then you went to the bathroom. Turning on the shower, you pressed your ear against the door to see if Kwangminleft your room.

After 20 minutes of decorating the house, and baking a cake 5 times, you heard Kwangmin walk in.

"Woah!" you heard him yell. Chuckling you rounded the corner.

"Hey surprised?" you said witha slight smile on your face.

"Yup!" he said popping the p.

"Well before the water works come i have a speech. Jo  Kwangmin you have been my best friends from since I was 5. You've been with me through everything. And i mean everything! Im pretty sure you went through hell and back with me. And to prove you are the best friend that i claim you are. Today you went out of your way to get me pads that i didnt need, but i am out of them though....Anyway, you risked your pride just to help that friend in need. Only a true friend would do that. And your that true friend. Happy birthday oppa!"

When you finished, you barely had time to process the thpuhts going through your head, when you felt Kwangmins arms around you.

"Thank-you ____" he whispered.

"Your welcome oppa."you smiled

A/N: I wanted to the Jo twins to be similar but i changed my mind. Did you like it? Love it? Hate it? Tell me! Until the next time i update! Ppyong!